Parenting Gossip

Welcome to Parenting Gossip, a place for you to exchange parenting tips, talk about the program guests and topics, make product recommendations or just gossip about the ups, downs, challenges and joys of being a parent.

Forum: Parenting Gossip
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Rae Reminded Me... (Veganism etc)

After reading Rae's newest blog post, I remembered the story of the Vegan parents that were convicted of murdering their young infant by basically starving him to death.

Well, I just read about another Vegan crisis in which the parents were convicted of child abuse. It's unbelievable, but the father claims he gained his knowledge "through his university studies of nutrition". If that were really true, that university should be held accountable. Could you imagine?

I have been a Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian for over 15 years myself, but I like to think I have enough since to know when proper nutrition is being overlooked. My husband and daughter mostly eat poultry, and she prefers "fake" beef any day. She'll even eat tofu with me. BUT As long as she's healthy, her diet will be her choice.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com