Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Spring Potluck Memorial Weekend

Okay, the votes are in. While there weren't that many votes, there were enough to make a decision. Those that voted twice or thrice gave me a good laugh, but still only got one vote (Bill!). We'll be holding the spring potluck this Sunday night, over Memorial Day weekend. And it actually looks like we won't be dodging rain, for once.

I'm going to skip buying the meat this time and look to do it this fall. We always seem to have plenty of food at these things, so it shouldn't be a problem.

There have been rumblings about having a swap meet, along with the potluck. I think if everyone wants this to come off well, we need to know what people are shopping for. If people know that someone out there is looking for an item they have, then they'll bring it out. Otherwise, most people don't like to bring out gear and end up taking it back home. So.... for those of you who are looking for gear, I'd like to suggest that you post a message on the Yahoo chat group with your wish list. The chat group website is http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kansaswindsurf/

Okay, everybody, hope to see you out there this weekend.
Ericka