Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Luau for Justin

Well, campers, we had another nice luau weekend. No wind on Saturday to interfere with the big feed, but it picked up for Sunday and Monday. Big gear sailing, but not too bad after all this time with NO wind.

I checked with most of you over the weekend and we all agreed that we needed to have another big potluck event over the weekend that Justin is back from Iraq. Sooooo, we're going to do it all over again on Saturday, 9/24. Hopefully the old luau magic will really kick in that weekend and give us even better winds. So, once again, bring out a dish and we'll all get together that evening and welcome Justin back home.

And for those of you that didn't join last weekend, bring out your checkbooks 'cause I've got all the renewal stuff on hand. We got 19 renewals last weekend and I'm hoping to get the rest of you soon. Remember, the dues are $30 if you pay before Dec 1 and $35 if you pay after Dec 1, 2005.

Hope to see you all out at the lake!

Ericka