Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Luau Date and Renewal Info

Well, the votes are in and we're having the luau on the Saturday evening of Labor Day weekend, 9/3, at Pomona Lake. As usual, Wigger will be buying briskets and sausages and everybody else should bring their specialty dish to contribute. Those of you who don't make it out to these events don't know what you're missing. Whether you're a member yet or not, you should bring something out and join in the fun.

I will also bring the renewal info out to the lake that weekend, so bring your checkbooks or cash and join up then. Remember, the more money I collect THIS year, the more reservations we'll have next year. And to help me out with getting the money NOW, I'm implementing a new payment system. Those of you who renew by Dec. 1 (the money in my hands by that date) will continue to pay dues of only $30. Those of you who renew after Dec. 1 will pay dues of $35. People who are new to the group will pay only $30 no matter when they join. So please help me out and save a few bucks by joining now.

Hope to see everybody there!
Ericka