Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Cancelled Again

Well, I heard from the reservations people tonight. Since Wigger is still under water, they're cancelling our reservation for this coming weekend. Let's hope they're letting LOTS of water out this week so we might have a chance at the 4th of July weekend.

But, as an alternative, the Wilson Windjam is this weekend at Wilson Lake. Mike and I were just out there last weekend and it was really nice. The winds were 15-25 Sat and Sun and the weather radio's prediction for both days was only 10-20. The guy who's organizing it, Terry, has campsites reserved in the sites 1-22 area and maybe he'll post something more about it on one of the chat boards.

Also, I'm not a golfer, but I believe there's a very interesting golf course out there that has sand greens and cheap fees. I've heard really good reviews about it. And don't forget about the Garden of Eden. Anyone who's never been there is really missing something.

Ericka