Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Spring Potluck

I talked it over with a few of you out at the lake this weekend and we decided to once again do our spring potluck over Memorial Day weekend. For those of you like me who have dates sneak up on you, that's THIS COMING weekend. We're planning to do the dinner Saturday night, the 28th, unless weather prevents it, in which case we'll move it to Sunday night. So far, we've never had to move the date.

You all know the drill -- the Wigger fund buys some briskets and sausage and everybody else brings their specialty dish to add to the dinner. We always have a massively great feed.

As for a swap meet...... We never seem to pull off an actual event due to windy conditions or lack of anyone to take charge and put it together. So, everyone's pretty much on their own as to whether they want to bring gear out to sell (I will have a 6.5 Gaastra GTX out there for sale). Maybe people who are interested in buying could post their wish list out on OJ's Forum ( www.watercooledtrading.com ) or on Miguel's Yahoo Group site ( http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kansaswindsurf/ ). Then those of us who have excess gear would be more motivated to bring it out if we knew someone was interested.

Hope to see all of you out there on the lake.

Ericka