Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wilsonwindjam

hello friends I hope to have another good weekend at Wilson for the windjam. I'll try to be there as early as I can fri. afternoon. We had three great days of wind with sunday being a 5.0 allday. We had about 12 people surfing. One family came from Omaha and another couple from South Bend Indiana the rest were from the Lawerence-K.C. area. We had 6 women with the group and most of them spent sometime on the water,surfing. Mike&Kattie wow'ed everyone with there kite.I had a great weekend with my friend Pam and my family,and a great group of people,thanks everyone. I hope to have another great weekend this week. Some people suggested that we have a group B.B.Q. on sat.night wich sounds like a good Idea so If it happens lets make it potluck. through what you like on the grill and lets cook! O.K. load up the truck and head for the hills. See Ya! Terry P.S. I'd like to thank O.J. for helping me and putting the word out about the windjam. I know that he's had a trying year and is out of country this week and I can tell because he would have kept us all informed on what happened last weekend,so thanks again O.J. we should all appreciate what you do for us.