Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to the area & want to hook up with other windsurfurs

Hi. I'm new to the area here in Topeka and I am wanting to get together with other windsurers in the area. I normaly windsurf over at Shawnee lake here in town now. I've been winsurfing for about 10 yrs and I am origanaly from the Glen Elder, AKA Waconda Lake, area. I am willing to go to Perry or some other lake nearby. Hope to talk to you soon.

Re: New to the area & want to hook up with other windsurfurs

Justin, I just missed your phone call about Clinton. Hope you had a great time sailing Shawnee lake Topeka. I'll copy what I told April. Hope you can make it.

April, I'm a little slow to respond for this weekend, but Wiggers is in full swing on the weekends at Pomona. Check out sailing spots on our web site. Wiggers Pomona Lake. This Mem. weekend there will be a big blow out there with all kinds of sailors camping and sailing. Come on down. http://www.watercooledtrading.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=6

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi. I'm new to the area here in Topeka and I am wanting to get together with other windsurers in the area. I normaly windsurf over at Shawnee lake here in town now. I've been winsurfing for about 10 yrs and I am origanaly from the Glen Elder, AKA Waconda Lake, area. I am willing to go to Perry or some other lake nearby. Hope to talk to you soon.