Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking to meet other windsurfers

Hey,

I am just a beginner also. Drop me a note.

Dave

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! I sort of took up windsurfing 2 summers ago, and I am looking for others to go windsurfing with. I would still consider myself a beginner. I have my own equipment, transportation, camping stuff, etc. Since I work 8-5, M-F, I can only go out on the weekends right now. In mid-May, I will also be able to go out after work (to Clinton, Hillsdale, or other lakes near northern Johnson County). Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting me out! My e-mail address apiksu@yahoo.com is the best way to get a hold of me right now.

April Bowman

Northern Overland Park, KS

P.S. I am trying to find out more about the Wiggers Group if it is still around.

Re: Re: Looking to meet other windsurfers

The Wigger group is alive and well. The Wigger home page is at

http://www.watercooledtrading.bigstep.com/homepage.html

Halfway down the page. However, I don't think Dale has the updated schedule done yet.

I will start posting some info when some of us are going sailing and where.

OJ

Replying to:

Hey,

I am just a beginner also. Drop me a note.

Dave

Replying to:

Hi! I sort of took up windsurfing 2 summers ago, and I am looking for others to go windsurfing with. I would still consider myself a beginner. I have my own equipment, transportation, camping stuff, etc. Since I work 8-5, M-F, I can only go out on the weekends right now. In mid-May, I will also be able to go out after work (to Clinton, Hillsdale, or other lakes near northern Johnson County). Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting me out! My e-mail address apiksu@yahoo.com is the best way to get a hold of me right now.

April Bowman

Northern Overland Park, KS

P.S. I am trying to find out more about the Wiggers Group if it is still around.