Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sailing Sunday 8-11

Just had a call from Joe F. Looks like the crew is headed to Melvern today

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Dave,

Dunno!!!! Accept for Sean going to Hillsdale Jayhawk with the kitesurfers, I haven't had a peep out of anyone. Far as I know there is no one at melvern camping. Spoda be some winds today somewhere.

Replying to:

I checked the wind forecast and it looks good for Sunday. Is Melvern the destination, since Wigger is not reserved?

Let me know.

Dave

Re: Re: Re: Sailing Sunday 8-11

Melvern here we come

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey Dave,

Dunno!!!! Accept for Sean going to Hillsdale Jayhawk with the kitesurfers, I haven't had a peep out of anyone. Far as I know there is no one at melvern camping. Spoda be some winds today somewhere.

Replying to:

I checked the wind forecast and it looks good for Sunday. Is Melvern the destination, since Wigger is not reserved?

Let me know.

Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sailing Sunday 8-11

You should have been there. We had a blast. Good crowd showed up. Took a few pics and will put them on the web site, Check the "Gallery" after a day or two. Started out with 8.0m, went down to filled in 5.7m

Replying to:

Melvern here we come

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey Dave,

Replying to:

Let me know.

Dave