Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Update

For those of you who aren't on my Wigger e-mail list, I just checked with the Corps about Wigger's status and they told me that it was open for camping this weekend. It is still a bit flooded, but they say there's room to turn around and camp, so we're on.

They also told me that there were a number of events they were holding, like nature walks, a kid's fishing derby, etc. If you sign up for one of these events, you get your name put into a drawing at Bass Pro for a $200 or $250 gift certificate. You can stop in at the Corps office on your way in for details if you're interested. They also told me that there were some really nice prizes for the kid's fishing derby Sat morning and, since they don't expect that many signing up, pretty much every kid could end up with a prize.

Oh, and Joe B is doing a windsurfing demo at Melvern Lake on Sunday. Of course, his doesn't do it over at Pomona where we could all heckle him!!!

They're hoping to start letting some water out over the weekend, so hopefully next weekend will be a little better.

Ericka