Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Potluck

For those of you who got the e-mail I sent out to the group this morning, sorry, but I'm posting this here as well.

Okay, I've been hearing a lot of talk about a potluck at Wigger over Memorial Day weekend. Since I've been getting requests, and we normally do our spring potluck over Memorial Day, I'm making it official. I'm declaring a potluck gathering for Sat, 5/24.

We'll do it like we did last year, which means Wigger will NOT be providing meat. For those of you who are new, everyone brings a dish to contribute for dinner on Saturday night. It can be a main course, side dish, dessert - whatever your specialty is. It always seems to work out that we have plenty of everything.

As for what time we have it, well, that always depends on the wind and weather. It's usually sometime between 6:00 and 7:00, but that can change depending on whether there's lots of wind to delay it or rain coming in that makes us move the time up.

Hopefully I've covered everything. If not, let me know. Hope to see you all there.

Ericka

Re: Wigger Potluck

So believe it or not I'm planning on trying to get back into Windsurfing this summer. I'd also like to join the Wigger group again if possible. Let me know.

The plan is to just hook up the trailer, come out and figure out what I have and what I need. I'll probably sell (if they're worth anything) my older stuff.

Hope to be seeing you soon on the water.