Return to Website

WaterCooledTrading.com

Windsurfing and Kiteboarding. If you have a question or have something to say, go for it.

WaterCooledTrading.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wigger Still Closed

Well, I talked to the Corps yesterday and the lake level was still 10' above normal. They were letting out 2500 cu ft/sec of water, but it still wouldn't be enough for the Wigger area to be above water. They've closed Wigger, Adam's Grove, all of B-loop in Wolf Creek, some of C-loop in Wolf Creek and most of Michigan Valley. The sites that are open are all booked.

So, everybody's on their own for this Memorial Day weekend. And I'm not planning on doing any kind of potluck for this weekend, either. I know some people have reserved some sites in Wolf Creek and others appear headed to Melvern. So it really wouldn't be such a great time to do this. Who knows, we may not be doing a potluck until fall this year. We'll just have to wait and see.

At least the rainfall hasn't been as heavy right around this area as they had predicted. Maybe we can hope for Wigger to be open for camping in June. I'll keep everybody updated.

Hope to see everybody someday soon.

Ericka