Papua New Guinea Message Forum

Welcome everybody to the Papua New Guinea Message Forum! You are cordially invited to post your entry in this Forum and to share your thoughts, memories, ideas, recollections, experiences, and any questions that you may have about Papua New Guinea. Have fun and enjoy! Thank you very much. Best wishes ... Jane Resture   

Forum: Papua New Guinea Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Going to PNG by the Bulolo

Hi Jane,
I just happened to be browsing the net and came across your new web forum site about New Guinea, seems I might be one of the first to have done so.

I was a resident in Lae from 1950 to 1973, but, how did I along with all us ex-pats get to PNG?
Well in those days, it was by DC3 or by boat. In my case, I arrived the 1st time by plane, but for the next decade our family travelled from PNG to Australia by boat.
I remember as a very young kid, being on the Bulolo when it was high aground on an island, its true.

And no doubt there might be some of us out there with great stories to tell of our times when travelling to and from PNG.

I would love to read them

Email   Just dropped by to say hi  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com