Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ED, you going out this weekend???

Hey Ed,
My son and I are taking the boat out Sunday to try for halibut in the outer harbor, bass at Point Vincent or maybe head outside with the mob. Any chance we'll se you out there?

The reports of 10 to 20 boats on a paddy doesn't sound like any fun so we rather keep it local and avoid the fuss.
We had the boat ("Fathom This") out for the maiden voyage (2nd try actually) and after 5 hous of running all over behind the breakwall we didn't get a drop of water inside.

The bait tank is now in and plumbed, gear is ready and so are we. We'll look for you Yakers/Tubers too and have the FRS radio on Ch. 10.
ERIK

Re: ED, you going out this weekend???

Erik...There aren't too many FRS Ch 10's ... Most are on Ch 71 VHF much safer especialy if you are on the outside...Kenny

OK, I'll check 71. I didn't know you guys went to VHF. Thanx.
ERIK

Yeah it is much safer, sometimes we are 3 miles off shore and no one can hear you if you are way out there...You have a direct contact with the harbor patrols, Coast Guard, and marine operators.... Good luck Kenny

Erik,

Sorry, just saw your post today.

Actually went out of Dana on Friday and battled the armada and caught 5 yellowtails, 3 nice fish around 20lbs and 2 smaller ones.

Fished the SWBA Bass tourney yesterday up at PV.

Next time shoot me an email edsmithtech@earthlink.net or call me on my cell 714-334-5542 when you want to head out.

Ed

website www.seasidetechno.com