Return to Website

City of Oaks Pipe Band Forum

General discussion about piping, drumming, pipe bands, pipe music, about this Web site,
or about the City of Oaks Pipe Band.

Personal attacks or profanity will not be tolerated.

City of Oaks Pipe Band Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Welcome to the City of Oaks Pipe Band site!

I really enjoy the quality site, especially the number of tunes and accompanying words. The words give a better understanding as to how a tune should be played: remorseful, reflecting, proud, jaunty, etc. An internet search of bagpipe tunes fails to show this site on the first two or three pages, where it should be. While a few other sites may have more tunes, the combination of tunes and words is unsurpassed by any other web site. I recommend that you request being linked by several of the sited that are quickly shown during a search, and see what needs to be done to atract the big search engines to your site.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to the City of Oaks Pipe Band web site. We hope you enjoy our site, and would appreciate any suggestions you might have for additions or improvements to it.

Thanks for visiting us!

Bruce

Re: Welcome to the City of Oaks Pipe Band site!

I enjoyed my visit and especially the tune list page. Would it be possible to add a new feature the tune list? It would be nice to have a "Historical Facts" list of the tunes. I have a few histories, like for Heights of Dargai and others. They make interesting reading and give more insite to the music itself.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to the City of Oaks Pipe Band web site. We hope you enjoy our site, and would appreciate any suggestions you might have for additions or improvements to it.

Thanks for visiting us!

Bruce