Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Trinity

Hello
Your site is interesting and I agree with much of what you have written. I have my own views that are based on my interpretation of the Bible and I don't believe in the doctrine of the trinity per se. I wondered what your thoughts were on this subject.

Re: The Trinity

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you Dianna Penn for the "interesting" comment, and the "agree"-ment with much of what I've written; and thank you also for reminding me I haven't written much of anything on the trinity doctrine.

I'll have to study it out more, prior to expressing my thoughts on such other than being thoughts not fully studied out to the point of certainty rather than uncertainty. But for the sake of getting the ball rolling on such a forum topic I'll say my view, as if from above a servant, is an unholy trinity is as 2/3 = 0.666 to infinity of 0 (nothing); Whereas an holy triune is as 3/3 = 1.000 to eternity of 1 (everything).

I'll firstly speak of "these three" vs "these three" noted in 1John 5:7,8, perhaps for comparison; where the first of these three "are one", and the second of these three "agree as one". For perhaps the "one" the first these three "are", is "one proselyte", which is made of created/made, but made one proseltye, which is made "twofold", which is also notably "more the child of hell" than former hypocrites, fools, vipers, and blind guides who notably sat in Moses' seat: Law. Which is say perhaps such are focused on the second law of Mt 22: 36-40 "law law", which is notably "like the first" law of such law law. And when such info is carried through to Rom 8:2 "law law", the second "law" would be like the first "law", which is notably sin and death, which is notably followed by hell in Rev 6:8; Perhaps the hell of endless division, and endless warfare, of such law law, or even the endless division and warfare of law vs grace. Which is to say the torment of children vs children, and the torment of servants vs servants, and we know fear hath torment, so the "fearful"-ness and uncertainty of falling into the plural "hands" of God, whether to the left or the right hand of such law/law or even such law/grace, both of which still give place to law, which gives place to sin and death followed by hell, the hell of endless division, the hell of endless warfare, rather than peace.

So perhaps the second of "these three" who "agree as one", even if agreeing with the grace of law/grace, as agreeing with one of such twain things, is still in fact giving "place" to the law of such law/grace. So perhaps even those who would go with triune rather than trinity, are also still giving place to law, even though they only agree with the grace of law/grace, disagree with the law of law/grace.

So on my web site, I try to get people to look up, higher than either of such law/law or law/grace on high; which is to say be no more children, neither of two sorts of chidren compared in Mt 13 & Rom 9, and be no servant(slave), neither of two servants compared in Rom 6, for even if the better of two such, it still gives place to the other one of twain. So in addition to a twain shew, of many twain things, I have a God shew sector which deals with being the best of three things such as good/better/best, or greatest of three things great/greater/greatest, or highest of high/higher/higher, or holiest of holy/holier/ holiest, or safest of safe/safer/safest; which is to say be sure of sure and unsure, the unsure being twainy even when it's the better of good/better things for some rather than what's best is what's best for all (not some only).

Let us note that only the "greatest" of "these three" in 1Cor 13:13 is what "never faileth". And such "charity", which is neither of the two law law loves noted in Mt 22: 36-40... such "charity" is later noted as even being above things like "forgiving one another" in Col 3: 12-14. So then charity (the greatest of three things) is even above a God that hath forgiven you for Christ's sake in Eph 4, or a Christ that forgave you in Col 3:13; which is to say charity is a put on above any such law imputed sin to even forgive. Selah. Think about that, in context with Col 3:15, which talks of the "peace" of God, not the division of God nor the division of Jesus who notably brought division and not peace. I'm talking no law imputed sin to even forgive, no mention of law which notably imputes sin to all, making none righteous, no, not one, and God is one.

I hope I haven't lost everyone in my diatribe. What I'm trying to say is mind not "high" things, such as plural "hands" or plural "lights" or plural "spirits", not even the better one of twain, for it still gives place to the other one of twain. Whereas above such, as if above a servant, above both sorts of servants compared, there is true liberty in being neither sort of servant, but rather a son; and not the sons of God, nor even the better Son of a divided God on high in plural heavens, but a son who has put away childish things like lights and spirits and laws, even put away the "division" of the grace of law/grace, to be saved(only) by grace(only).

For in "the end" we are told to "endure unto" to be "saved"(only), there is "grace"(only); which is to say there is only "mercy" obtainable at "the throne of grace", thereby "peace" only, no division at all. So my three wishes to you all are grace, mercy, peace; beginning with pure grace, or pure religion, or firstly pure wisdom from above (Grace unto you from God our Father) which is also firstly peace-able of seven things God's grace is in James 3:17; and it's lastly without hypocrisy, which is to say it's without mention of law or law/grace division thereof. For adding one lousy tree law, such as Moses did in Gen 2:17, added death to life and division to peace.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: The Trinity

Thank you for your response. It seems to me like you are saying that it doesn't really matter if the concept of "trinity" is true or not or if a person believes in it. It seems like you are saying that my question results from childish and immature thinking, which may be true.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Dianna

Re: Re: The Trinity

Dear All,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Dianna has aptly perceived both trinity and triune are doctrines of childish men (trinity and triune not mentioned in Bible) to leave (from such turn away), in order to go on unto perfection; Which is grace void of law, mercy void of sacrifice, peace void of confusion. For "God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace"; And true peace is not the result of winning any trinity vs triune sides war, but rather the result of the absence of war (solves nothing), via the absence of an enemy (enmity: law), via global salvation is by abolition of law.

Let us put away children vs children to be man kind. A man puts away childish things (laws: sacrifices: divisions): 1Corinthians 13:11, as if putting away part-iality for perfect-ion: 1Corinthians 13:10. For God said let us make "man" (not child): Genesis 1; And a man of child-->man is better blessed in Psalms 32:1,2 (Romans 4:7, : Blessed the "man" to whom the Lord will not (law) impute sin (having a death sting). For born again is notably what happens to a "man": John 3:3; Which speaks of then seeing (of blind/see) the kingdom of God is within you (of ye/you) and of being "incorruptible" (grace), not corruptible (law): 1Peter 1:23.

So let us consider the three stages of both Paul's and Peter's conversion is as being the greatest of three things great--> greater--> greatest or the best of three things good--> better--> best:

Terrorist Saul--> Wretched Paul--> Paul The Apostle

Fisherman Simon-->Denying Peter--> Converted Peter

Of our journey (through Jesus-->Christ) and our destination: God (through Christ-->God-ward), we should learn along our journey thru J-->C to focus on our destination: God, when in "Christ is the end of the law". For in him there is no law = no sin = no dead end. So, let's focus on the end already written:

Be ye reconciled (through J --> C) --> "to God",
1stly involves leave divisional J for undivided C;
And 2ndly also leave Christ to "go on"--> God-ward.
Through x2: through J --> C & through C --> to God.
"Higher than the heavens" is neither heaven on high;
For the higher exhortation is be not "high"-minded,
which is to say be not Left nor Right, but "Above".
Above a servant is neither of two sorts of servants.
Be no more children: neither of children vs children.
Us-ward is neither of them vs them; Rather Just Us.

The GRACE of our Lord J-->C with you-->all. Amen.

The GRACE of our Lord J-->C with you all. Amen.