Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Law Law -vs- Grace

HM,

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

Thanks for joining in the discussion forum I control.
And if ye wanna have at it publically, I'm all for it.
Note: you will NOT get the last word, not unless it's

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

DM

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace

to you as well Danny,

And yes Danny, it was kind of an underhanded thing I did right? Something similar perhaps to you posting what I thought were personal emails onto YOUR website. I like to be in charge of who I share my email address with, and with your presumption that you can do anything you want to do, why ask me for my permission. After all I was under the impression that I was writing to dmiles@accesscomm.ca - why would I think otherwise. Not that I care that other people have read or can read what I write, I write nothing that I am ashamed of, but without my knowledge of you doing it my email address is now out there for the world to see. Thanks a bunch.

I simply thought if we were sharing what we discussed they might as well see it all.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.
Heather

Dear Heather,

Grace unto you, and peace,
From God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I knew you'd re-turn to God Shew, as a curious george; and thank you for opening and closing grace.

You need to get 'over'(above) it, the unforgiveness, which is akin to what some call the scorn of woman.

For I simply shewed you there's nothing 'hidden' that shall not be made 'known' at it's 'Revelation' time; Since "revelation" by defenition isn't about cover up, but uncovering, disclosure, publically revealing.

I would have you, as an adult mother and grandmother, consider of babe/child/man JC manly went about his heavenly Father's business of grace and truth for salvation and awareness at age 12, the age of man.

Babe - Jesus at Bethlehem, was visited by Shepherds
Child - Jesus at Nazareth, was visited by the Magoi
Man - Christ went to and fro with God's grace truth
Perfect man - Christ is risen & seated, above, right?

Please also consider in Revelation where there is notably 4 Night Mares, but only 3 Woes, and only the Rider of 4th Horse it rode in on is named; that of 1/3 of the stars of heaven drawn away and cast down by heads and tail of a dragon, if 1/3 of the living things on earth get destroyed, it's extinction of all said 1/3, and makes the remaining stars in heaven 1/3 less than whole-ly, like 2/3 = '0'.666... to infinity of 'nothing' without the reconciliation of the 1/3.

And if this 1/3 is as twice fallen as "baby-lon the great" is said to be: "is fallen, is fallen" bwd to "great" <= greater <= greatest, reconciliation is then fwd to great => greater => "greatest", and notably "through" greater. And if JC calls himself a "greater" prophet and king than Jonah and Solomon, and clarifies no body gets to greatest without going through greater; And if peace: with God, is notably "through" J=>C: "the end of the law", then it allegory reasons twice fallen have to be twice risen to be fully restored unto "all things" = 3/3 = 1.

I hope that reasoning made sense to your head, is only crowned with "grace glory" = "understanding" when you get high enough to "embrace" understanding; which is to say highest of babe/child/man perfected.

And being "made" (of created/made) "perfect" (of imperfect/perfect) he became the AUTHOR-ity of eternal salvation isn't life + death, but life only.

Pls note I'm doing beginning part of my end "run" along "with patience" unto "perfection" at the new Yah-Who Q & A, mostly in the Society & Culture, Relgion & Spirituality sector.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus=>Christ with you=>all. Amen.

Daniel Miles in Kilometers Canadah, eh
doing an end "run" along "with patience"

Daniel,
Perhaps you can check the date on the last post of mine, it was just a few days before you blocked me from your email.
You haven't made me crumble in fear with your threats, or your curses, as I will always speak of God's love, kindness, and joy He brings into my life whether you consider that to be double minded or not.

Heather, Heather,

Grace unto you, and peace,
From God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

As I suspected, yer faith(grace) was 'feigned'.
It didn't take much of a test to prove it, eh.

The end of the commandment to Love one another is:
- as I have loved YOU
- which is also called CHARITY
- is also clarified as charity out of a PURE heart
- and last but not least it's also faith UNFEIGNED

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

I can, and will if necessary, also block

POINT: Grace is neither of two "law"s in Mt 22:36-40.
Charity never faileth is neither of two law law loves.
Albeit one greater of great/greater, but still fails.

His Grace cannot lie (law) nor die (law).
Law Law does both, in both the OT and NT.

Grace neither tempts(laws) nor can be tempted(lawed).
Law Law does both: tempts & gets tempted: Hebrews 3.

OT Law: Old and dead way.
NT Law: New and dead way.
More excellent: New and "Living" Way:
neither broadmindead nor narrowmindead.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.