Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Law Law -vs- Grace

dan, sweet and bitter out of the same fountain? the lady is learning and is not far from the truth, hopefully she can bite back the bile rising from her stomach at tone of the response and see the wisdom lying therein. the path we tread to get to the good news is scripted by the scripter, i saw the lady seeing the good through the bad, the new heavens and new earth seem to be descending upon her, just because xmas is dung to you, doesn't mean it is all dung to us, it's like all other things, and must be taken in moderation, it is not my master to cause me to hate it or love it, i use it to my pleasure and know when to toss it, like a good joint, if you use it too much, you might find yourself paralyzed instead of moving forward. which reminds me, it's about that time, to joint, that is.

tsomf,

t

p.s. it is always there

Re: Re: Law Law -vs- Grace

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, nick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone

Two thousand, zero, zero, whoops, outta time, my bacon smellin' fine.

You're all profoundly disturbed.

----- Original Message -----
To: dmiles@accesscomm.ca
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:42 PM
Subject: Oh Well

Greetings Daniel,

Well, I guess as the co-dependent simpleton that I am, I was trying to do it again. I thought I could help you reach out with your message, by helping you see that not many understand a darn thing you are saying, other than seeing the harsh words you use at times. You can try and reach ordinary people like me however you choose. I would someday like to hear about any "statistics" you have been keeping about your crusade. How many can you say for sure, have been made more aware and have changed their ways because of it. Even internet sites have a portion dedicated to the satisfied customers and their testimonials of how well the site worked for them and changed their lives.

I don't know how you could even think of using my name as a person to contact :

You may freely contact Melanie in Atlanta, Ga, USA: mdriver@fastmail.fm, and Heather in Regina, Sk, Can: koalacuty55@hotmail.com, for they've said they read every email I send, and it has caused them to re-think all things.
...but I guess re-thinking all things doesn't really say too much to promote your message.

In case you were unaware..co-dependent people always try to help.

Have a peaceful evening Danny

Heather

----- Original Message -----
To: Heather Malach
Cc: Teresa Schaeffer
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 9:57 AM
Subject: Happy Friday

Dear "brethren" Heather Malach,
(for "we all are one", "brethren" all)

Grace unto you, and peace,
From God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I ALWAYS open my communication to you with "grace" to "you" from God "our" Father, and (only) thereby such "firstly pure" wisdom is there then "peace" even possible "from" and "through" J=>C (for it's clearly "not peace", but "division" from CJ, of the 'two' parts "J" plays in John 5). For only JC (of CJ -vs- JC) is "the Lord" and "the Saviour", and notably "now" of then/now (if you read your bible giving more earnest heed to what's been said). Furthermore only "JC" of the twain is "the Lord of all" (whether all know it, or not).

Permit me to exPLAIN, to speak PLAINLY of the Father. "The Lord" is: "now that Spirit" ("now" of then/now, "that" of this/that, "now that Spirit": of two false/true Spirits noted in 1Jn4). The Lord is now that Spirit (of grace, truth thereof) in 2Cor 3, "that Spirit"("God [is] a Spirit"), so "that God", by which we all are "changed"(past tense). So the Lord (JC) is now playing the part of that God, of this/that Gods, playing the part of grace of law/grace, saving grace and freeing truth by which we all are (already) changed, as if by that God, the God of all grace, the God of all: grace. Hello. It's "allegory".

The Lord, The Lord is, The Lord is now, the Lord is now that, the Lord is now that Spirit, the Lord is now that God (that God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all; And in him there is no sin; which is to say in him there is no law BECAUSE only law imputes sin, as noted in Romans 5:13).

So the Lord is now grace glory, of law glory -vs- grace glory in 2Cor3; now Son of God of Son of man vs Son of God; now the second of many twain things allegorically noted; But NOT a second law of two laws, as noted in Romans 7. For by "another law", notably the "second" in Mt 22, witch is notably "like the first" in both Mt 22 & Rom 8, by such a second law, another law, not only is there evil concupiscence, but by the using of it "all perish". So the Lord is the second of then/now, the second of this/that, the second of two Adams in 1Cor 15, the second of two one man scenarios in Rom 5; But NOT the second law in Mt 22, NOR the second law in Rom 8, witch is about being in "CJ", the REVERSE of "JC"; which is not just about "life", but about life + death(added) = a dead end, via grace + law. For the reverse of "Saviour" (of all) is "Destroyer" (of all). Hello.

It's not just "allegory", but "mystery", even a triple mystery in Col 2:2, mystery to solve "in time", lest "all perish". Hello.

OK, that is my opening, greeting, explained in more detail. Where you get any law or divisional war in such greeting, such "greet one another with a holy kiss" (not a holy holy dblemindead kiss), such greet one another with a (holy) kiss of charity (never faileth), well, it boggles me to no end of this madness of yours. I'm sure, 100% sure, I explained the epistolic format of Paul to you long ago, and sure I provided all links necessary for clarity. Your part was to click the links, read the full proofs, if not also 100% sure.

For I'm not having communication with a child, but with an adult over 50. If it were with a child (age 2-12), then I'd speak as unto a child, eh. So, I am not treating you as a child, eh. I am (respectfully) having ADULT communication with you.

Yet in turn what you still send me is (plural) "Greetings". Ug! This is the 'typical' childish thing to do, the 'broad' way, the 'least' of three ways, not even in the narrow realm of things. And even though I've told you I don't like plural "Greetings", you continue to send me such grace + law, as if to insult. So I have not firstly insulted you, but graced you; You have firstly insulted me, graced + lawed me. And when I say Nay to such "all perish": "again", you say "Oh well", as if a child thinks the adult they're talking to is a total idiot for not being like many deceived by many, for not being broad way.

Yer advocate: Teresa Schaeffer (who emailed GodShew.Org in Oct/05), and notably as if the Devil's Advocate (to quote a movie title, message thereof), is now saying on GodShew Forum it's I who have sweet + bitter coming out the same mouth. Go figure: silly-ness of "silly women taken captive".

Yes, you were "trying" to do it again, failed again. The point is: all who diligently tried to attain righteousness of the law failed to attain righteousness of the law: Romans 9:31. For there's no right-eousness in such left-eousness to attain; no law in grace to attain; no death in life to attain; no peace in division to attain; no mercy in sacrifice to attain. "In him there is no sin". In "that God" there is "no darkness at all". In "that light", there is no "shadow"(of things to come) at all.

You miss-understand me. I am not trying to change you nor anyone else; but rather trying to get you all to see you all are (already) changed (past tense), and it's "as by the Spirit", by "that Spirit", which "the Lord" (JC) "now is". I am not (you)r Saviour, JC is y(our) Saviour, who was sent by God our Saviour, to shew us Who is the blessed and only Potentate, and notably in his (plural) times, of law vs grace.

My messaage, PLAINLY 'clarified' on my site in "About Us", is not to save anyone (not salvation by grace which many teach and preach, not this, but rather that: awareness of eternal salvation is by grace and truth). So, not to save anyone already "saved(past tense) by grace"; Rather to get all to real-ize they are all (already) "saved"(delivered) from "evil"(law), and it's by saving "grace", even amazing grace (if you're not amazed by it, then perhaps it's grace + law, eh);

Also that all are made "free"(hello, a "servant"[slave], not even a "servant" of righteousness, is "free" as l-o-n-g as he's a "servant", which notably differs nothing from a "child", is not a man of child/man. Selah(read it again, for clarity).

God said: "let us make man":
- "let" of must/let,
- "us" of them/us,
- "make" of create/make,
- "man" of child/man,
AND FOR ANOTHER 1,000 PAGES of CLARITY
- notably one "man" of such men/man,
- notably "after our likeness" of such before/after scenarios of one man/one man: "in our image"/"after our likeness",
- which is notably "after" of such before/after...

It's all "allegory", and also "mystery" to solve, by "give more earnest heed" to the allegory and mystery clues given, because "escape" of "no escape"/"escape" is notably only by "give more earnest heed"; Not to mention receiving the promise is only by doing the will of God. The alternative is "no escape"; and notably said "no escape" DESTRUCTION comes BACK upon THEM, and it is notably BECAUSE of what "THEY SAY". HELL-O! What ye say is IMPORTANT! It's not what goes in the mouth which defiles the man, but rather what comes out the mouth of the adult which defiles the adult; Children being exempt, since they know not (yet), and therefore children are to be, and are even God forgiven. But adults, well, God holds adults accountable to be adult.

Blessed + cursed = ALL accursed... by the curse of the law. No adult should do this, not unless it's the end they sayers (ministers of Satan, do "their part", have "their end") want, witch is grace + law is as life + death = a DEAD end! For it is written: their end shall be according to their works, which is notably the same end all law priests had in Heb 7. They were not allowed to continue, due to their dead end on top of their infirmities. Sin no more lest a worse thing come? All "such like", even those who did "go on" from the milky way of Heb 5, never made it past Heb 11: these all "died" and "received not the promise". Selah!!!!!!!

Pst - you gotta DROP the burden-some weight in Heb 9 witch doth notably SO EASILY BESET in Heb 12, in order to make the short end run from Heb 12 1st lay aside the weight, then "run") to Heb 13:25 (Grace with you all. Amen).

Other wise ya won't make it, won't be the first finished, but rather the second finished, which is the BOOBIE prize: for "sin, when it is finished, brings forth death", via the "corruptible crown" of crowns: the law, gotcha, again, if ya don't "give more earnest heed" to what's been JC said God said, for God said what he meaneth, meaneth what he said.

And said "free"dom is by k-NOW-ing "the truth" (not the plural truths, nor the true-lies such as law is a ministration of death: for giving any place to law gives place to all perish).

So "the truth" of twain truths is "grace is sufficient" period. I only add the 'clarity' of 'no law req'd' for compare-i-son clarity; But always do it within opening and closing "grace" of JC, just as the NT of the Holy Bible containing Old and New Testaments doth both open and close with JC, and the last "Amen" to "the grace" of "our" Lord "JC" with you => all.

It's the "MADE" of created/made, the "made perfect" of imperfect/perfect, the second of first/second, but NOT the second law of law/law, rather "the grace" of law/grace. Hello.

Made is not present tense, but past tense. Make is present tense of make and made. Hello. You are "made" of created/made, and notably "made perfect" of imperfect/perfect, and notably by "the God of all grace"; which is notably "that God" of this/that Gods portrayed in the shew(biblical plural of show, as both show and shew are used in the bible, if you're paying attention to all the clues).

So, I am NOT saying you are imperfect, rather saying you are perfected(past tense), made perfect(also past tense), and it's a done deal, finished, but NOT the second finished of two mentions of "finished" in "verily verily" John. For sin, when it is "finished", brings forth DEATH: James 1, to all. By the using of ordinances all perish. This is NOT now it ends. It ends well, for all, because of no mention of _ _ _ at all, eh.

All you gotta do, is the will of God, which is notably to have mercy, and not sacrifice: NO SACRIFICE AT ALL, not even the better of good/better sacrifices(slaughters), for such would be the "destruction" of "them all", "again", which would be destruction of us all, if we are "of them". Hello. It's all perish vs none perish, extinction vs existence.

And because the will of God is "immutable", and notably by "two immutable things": God cannot lie and God cannot die, the only plausible end to the matter of law vs grace is grace. The POINT being His Grace cannot 1st law nor 2nd law. For to lie(law) is to die(law), and His Grace canNOT do either; which is how His Grace is "eternal", how it is "eternal life". But if you want to remain ignorant, have life + death, it's ok, and won't change God nor the end of the God Shew, but will only make it more "evident" to those who remain "that no man(adult) is justified by the law in the sight of God", which is only "good" x 6, "very good" 7th time looking in Gen 1.

All the lying, crying, and dying in this world began with lying; which is <= opposite of the truth => is "grace is sufficient".

I don't know how I could make it PLAINER than that end is already Pauline written in accordance with the end is even declared from the beginning, even predestinated from before the foundation of the world. So nothing else even plausible in my bible, but hey, maybe you're using another per-version of the seventh, a good one made better, stated purpose being to "make" God's holy truth more known, among the people.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
Found-er of God Shew

Cc - Teresa Schaeffer

Let's not leave these out Danny

Good Morning Danny,

Let me put this linear to observe it-

- are we all from the same "source" GOD -yes

- is "God's Grace is sufficient" for everyone - yes

- are we all aware of that - no

-does telling people to flush the "law law" help them to see that - I don't think so

I am not trying to prove you wrong Danny, and definately I am not trying to be right. I only speak of what I see and believe in describing my "personal" beliefs, and for the matter of discussions. Something like me saying I like chocolate ice cream and telling you why, not to get you to like chocolate ice cream, but to simply state my feelings about it. I guess its the woman in me. You see women like to discuss their issues, men like to make solutions.

If I was to have a goal in all of this it would be to have you see me as maybe a typical person that walks this earth, playing only one of the parts of this really big shew. And then believing that through all of your bible study you have so much knowledge and understanding of the meaning behind all the "allegories" in the bible, but with your manner of speech (writing) you are way above the heads and understanding of most typical people like me. How did God handle the upset at the Tower of Babel, he changed the language so that no one else could understand? I am wondering then if you could change your language would not more people understand what you are trying to say. If you don't think so, fine, it was just an idea.

If you want to name me the "simpleton" for outreach purposes, no problem, but I will tell you, even though you may not want to hear it, that Wayne Dyer's description of us all being one, coming from the same source (God) was made so much clearer and easier to understand when he described it as us all being connected by chain links to God. I can picture and understand when he went on to say that just as links in a chain can become rusty and worn, so can our connection to God, it is for our own benefit to keep those links cared for. And if I was to try and destroy "links" of others, that also would create rust spots in my own chain. Again call me a simpleton, but I feel if you could "speak the language" that most people like me can understand you may see more progress towards "all" becoming "aware".

Heather

HM,

Guy, ap,
fGoF atLJC.

my "personal" beliefs ? ... more than one belief, eh
their issues ? still playing "their" part, eh
walks the earth? this what the "adversary" does, eh

Ye remind me of Georgy Bush II, who says: "we are safer now, but not yet safe", which is the 'bwd' direction of safe <=> safer <=> safest.

Geeze woman, it's AD=> 'ww', and that is a 'fwd'=> direction. I don't know how much more "PLAINLY" I can speak to you of the Father than that... was requested, and is fulfilled; Just like "deliver us from evil" was requested and "we are delivered from the law" is fulfilled. Hello!

Acts 17:30
And the <=times=> of this ignorance God winked at; but now=> commandeth all men every where to repent:

Perhaps God knew it was impossible for typical women like HM to repent, so he only commanded "all men" to repent? Or perhaps it's allegory, and "men" is the plural of "man". God did not say let us make men, but "let us make man" eh

If there's just one thing you and I can agree on, it's that you are indeed a simpleton. Yet I would NOT have you agree with me. Rather I would have us all agree with God. For when in agreement with God, no mediation is required, eh.

TgooLJCwya. Amen.

DM

Dear "brethren" Heather Malach,
(for "we all are one", "brethren" all)

I ALWAYS open my communication to you with "grace" to "you" from God "our" Father, and (only) thereby such "firstly pure" wisdom is there then "peace" even possible "from" and "through" J=>C (for it's clearly "not peace", but "division" from CJ, of the 'two' parts "J" plays in John 5). For only JC (of CJ -vs- JC) is "the Lord" and "the Saviour", and notably "now" of then/now (if you read your bible giving more earnest heed to what's been said). Furthermore only "JC" of the twain is "the Lord of all" (whether all know it, or not).

Permit me to exPLAIN, to speak PLAINLY of the Father. "The Lord" is: "now that Spirit" ("now" of then/now, "that" of this/that, "now that Spirit": of two false/true Spirits noted in 1Jn4). The Lord is now that Spirit (of grace, truth thereof) in 2Cor 3, "that Spirit"("God [is] a Spirit"), so "that God", by which we all are "changed"(past tense). So the Lord (JC) is now playing the part of that God, of this/that Gods, playing the part of grace of law/grace, saving grace and freeing truth by which we all are (already) changed, as if by that God, the God of all grace, the God of all: grace. Hello. It's "allegory".

The Lord, The Lord is, The Lord is now, the Lord is now that, the Lord is now that Spirit, the Lord is now that God (that God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all; And in him there is no sin; which is to say in him there is no law BECAUSE only law imputes sin, as noted in Romans 5:13).

So the Lord is now grace glory, of law glory -vs- grace glory in 2Cor3; now Son of God of Son of man vs Son of God; now the second of many twain things allegorically noted; But NOT a second law of two laws, as noted in Romans 7. For by "another law", notably the "second" in Mt 22, witch is notably "like the first" in both Mt 22 & Rom 8, by such a second law, another law, not only is there evil concupiscence, but by the using of it "all perish". So the Lord is the second of then/now, the second of this/that, the second of two Adams in 1Cor 15, the second of two one man scenarios in Rom 5; But NOT the second law in Mt 22, NOR the second law in Rom 8, witch is about being in "CJ", the REVERSE of "JC"; which is not just about "life", but about life + death(added) = a dead end, via grace + law. For the reverse of "Saviour" (of all) is "Destroyer" (of all). Hello.

It's not just "allegory", but "mystery", even a triple mystery in Col 2:2, mystery to solve "in time", lest "all perish". Hello.

OK, that is my opening, greeting, explained in more detail. Where you get any law or divisional war in such greeting, such "greet one another with a holy kiss" (not a holy holy dblemindead kiss), such greet one another with a (holy) kiss of charity (never faileth), well, it boggles me to no end of this madness of yours. I'm sure, 100% sure, I explained the epistolic format of Paul to you long ago, and sure I provided all links necessary for clarity. Your part was to click the links, read the full proofs, if not also 100% sure.

For I'm not having communication with a child, but with an adult over 50. If it were with a child (age 2-12), then I'd speak as unto a child, eh. So, I am not treating you as a child, eh. I am (respectfully) having ADULT communication with you.

Yet in turn what you still send me is (plural) "Greetings". Ug! This is the 'typical' childish thing to do, the 'broad' way, the 'least' of three ways, not even in the narrow realm of things. And even though I've told you I don't like plural "Greetings", you continue to send me such grace + law, as if to insult. So I have not firstly insulted you, but graced you; You have firstly insulted me, graced + lawed me. And when I say Nay to such "all perish": "again", you say "Oh well", as if a child thinks the adult they're talking to is a total idiot for not being like many deceived by many, for not being broad way.

Yer advocate: Teresa Schaeffer (who emailed GodShew.Org in Oct/05), and notably as if the Devil's Advocate (to quote a movie title, message thereof), is now saying on GodShew Forum it's I who have sweet + bitter coming out the same mouth. Go figure: silly-ness of "silly women taken captive".

Yes, you were "trying" to do it again, failed again. The point is: all who diligently tried to attain righteousness of the law failed to attain righteousness of the law: Romans 9:31. For there's no right-eousness in such left-eousness to attain; no law in grace to attain; no death in life to attain; no peace in division to attain; no mercy in sacrifice to attain. "In him there is no sin". In "that God" there is "no darkness at all". In "that light", there is no "shadow"(of things to come) at all.

You miss-understand me. I am not trying to change you nor anyone else; but rather trying to get you all to see you all are (already) changed (past tense), and it's "as by the Spirit", by "that Spirit", which "the Lord" (JC) "now is". I am not (you)r Saviour, JC is y(our) Saviour, who was sent by God our Saviour, to shew us Who is the blessed and only Potentate, and notably in his (plural) times, of law vs grace.

My messaage, PLAINLY 'clarified' on my site in "About Us", is not to save anyone (not salvation by grace which many teach and preach, not this, but rather that: awareness of eternal salvation is by grace and truth). So, not to save anyone already "saved(past tense) by grace"; Rather to get all to real-ize they are all (already) "saved"(delivered) from "evil"(law), and it's by saving "grace", even amazing grace (if you're not amazed by it, then perhaps it's grace + law, eh);

Also that all are made "free"(hello, a "servant"[slave], not even a "servant" of righteousness, is "free" as l-o-n-g as he's a "servant", which notably differs nothing from a "child", is not a man of child/man. Selah(read it again, for clarity).

God said: "let us make man":
- "let" of must/let,
- "us" of them/us,
- "make" of create/make,
- "man" of child/man,
AND FOR ANOTHER 1,000 PAGES of CLARITY
- notably one "man" of such men/man,
- notably "after our likeness" of such before/after scenarios of one man/one man: "in our image"/"after our likeness",
- which is notably "after" of such before/after...

It's all "allegory", and also "mystery" to solve, by "give more earnest heed" to the allegory and mystery clues given, because "escape" of "no escape"/"escape" is notably only by "give more earnest heed"; Not to mention receiving the promise is only by doing the will of God. The alternative is "no escape"; and notably said "no escape" DESTRUCTION comes BACK upon THEM, and it is notably BECAUSE of what "THEY SAY". HELL-O! What ye say is IMPORTANT! It's not what goes in the mouth which defiles the man, but rather what comes out the mouth of the adult which defiles the adult; Children being exempt, since they know not (yet), and therefore children are to be, and are even God forgiven. But adults, well, God holds adults accountable to be adult.

Blessed + cursed = ALL accursed... by the curse of the law. No adult should do this, not unless it's the end they sayers (ministers of Satan, do "their part", have "their end") want, witch is grace + law is as life + death = a DEAD end! For it is written: their end shall be according to their works, which is notably the same end all law priests had in Heb 7. They were not allowed to continue, due to their dead end on top of their infirmities. Sin no more lest a worse thing come? All "such like", even those who did "go on" from the milky way of Heb 5, never made it past Heb 11: these all "died" and "received not the promise". Selah!!!!!!!

Pst - you gotta DROP the burden-some weight in Heb 9 witch doth notably SO EASILY BESET in Heb 12, in order to make the short end run from Heb 12 1st lay aside the weight, then "run") to Heb 13:25 (Grace with you all. Amen).

Other wise ya won't make it, won't be the first finished, but rather the second finished, which is the BOOBIE prize: for "sin, when it is finished, brings forth death", via the "corruptible crown" of crowns: the law, gotcha, again, if ya don't "give more earnest heed" to what's been JC said God said, for God said what he meaneth, meaneth what he said.

And said "free"dom is by k-NOW-ing "the truth" (not the plural truths, nor the true-lies such as law is a ministration of death: for giving any place to law gives place to all perish).

So "the truth" of twain truths is "grace is sufficient" period. I only add the 'clarity' of 'no law req'd' for compare-i-son clarity; But always do it within opening and closing "grace" of JC, just as the NT of the Holy Bible containing Old and New Testaments doth both open and close with JC, and the last "Amen" to "the grace" of "our" Lord "JC" with you => all.

It's the "MADE" of created/made, the "made perfect" of imperfect/perfect, the second of first/second, but NOT the second law of law/law, rather "the grace" of law/grace. Hello.

Made is not present tense, but past tense. Make is present tense of make and made. Hello. You are "made" of created/made, and notably "made perfect" of imperfect/perfect, and notably by "the God of all grace"; which is notably "that God" of this/that Gods portrayed in the shew(biblical plural of show, as both show and shew are used in the bible, if you're paying attention to all the clues).

So, I am NOT saying you are imperfect, rather saying you are perfected(past tense), made perfect(also past tense), and it's a done deal, finished, but NOT the second finished of two mentions of "finished" in "verily verily" John. For sin, when it is "finished", brings forth DEATH: James 1, to all. By the using of ordinances all perish. This is NOT now it ends. It ends well, for all, because of no mention of _ _ _ at all, eh.

All you gotta do, is the will of God, which is notably to have mercy, and not sacrifice: NO SACRIFICE AT ALL, not even the better of good/better sacrifices(slaughters), for such would be the "destruction" of "them all", "again", which would be destruction of us all, if we are "of them". Hello. It's all perish vs none perish, extinction vs existence.

And because the will of God is "immutable", and notably by "two immutable things": God cannot lie and God cannot die, the only plausible end to the matter of law vs grace is grace. The POINT being His Grace cannot 1st law nor 2nd law. For to lie(law) is to die(law), and His Grace canNOT do either; which is how His Grace is "eternal", how it is "eternal life". But if you want to remain ignorant, have life + death, it's ok, and won't change God nor the end of the God Shew, but will only make it more "evident" to those who remain "that no man(adult) is justified by the law in the sight of God", which is only "good" x 6, "very good" 7th time looking in Gen 1.

All the lying, crying, and dying in this world began with lying; which is <= opposite of the truth => is "grace is sufficient".

I don't know how I could make it PLAINER than that end is already Pauline written in accordance with the end is even declared from the beginning, even predestinated from before the foundation of the world. So nothing else even plausible in my bible, but hey, maybe you're using another per-version of the seventh, a good one made better, stated purpose being to "make" God's holy truth more known, among the people.

Daniel Miles
Found-er of God Shew

Hi Danny,
I got up way too early this morning, could be because I am excited its Friday..I don't know..but because of some extra time I thought I would see if I could find out a little more about Daniel Miles on the internet. You will be happy to know that when I typed your name into Google, your name at Godshew came up second. Right under another Daniel Miles, a murderer who had escaped from prison. Funny how the name Daniel could be given to such two totally different type of individuals. ( I did the same to my name one day and stumbled across another Heather Sim (maiden name) who lives in Scotland where my ancestors came from. I actually was able to email her and did get a response back.) So that was fun, but didn't tell me anything more about you.

I accept the idea that we are spiritual beings in human form as I have heard some others say, but it really makes me wonder when I stumble across someone like you, how human some of us really are. I presume you eat, drink and poop just like the rest of us, so that is one sure sign you are human, but I still wonder where the emotions are in you that seem to be in so many of the others, me included.
I can hear you saying that emotions are a waste of time and get you no further towards the end, but can it be that one concentrates so much on the end that they forget to appreciate and enjoy the race inbetween.

You speak continually of the "allegory" in the bible, do you find it in single words or can complete bible "stories" be allegory as well?

And to answer to your comment I made about "theirs"...grouping females together, I say yes we are all part of "mankind", but God seemed to want differences between the male and female sexes or He would of given man his own boobs to play with and also made him double jointed so that he could suck his own balls.

Have a nice day!

Danny,

Again I find I am trying to defend myself, who I am and how I think and feel. I don't have to prove my worthiness to you or anyone else, because I know I am approved by God and I know I am loved by Him, that's all that matters. You have more rules about how one should speak to you so as not to "insult" you, perhaps more than the 10 commandments, God is much more willing to accept me even with my "s's". You should "pen" the Danny commandments, and you speak of "flushing law"!

Heather

HM,

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

Thanks for joining in the discussion forum I control.
And if ye wanna have at it publically, I'm all for it.
Note: you will NOT get the last word, not unless it's

DM

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace

to you as well Danny,

And yes Danny, it was kind of an underhanded thing I did right? Something similar perhaps to you posting what I thought were personal emails onto YOUR website. I like to be in charge of who I share my email address with, and with your presumption that you can do anything you want to do, why ask me for my permission. After all I was under the impression that I was writing to dmiles@accesscomm.ca - why would I think otherwise. Not that I care that other people have read or can read what I write, I write nothing that I am ashamed of, but without my knowledge of you doing it my email address is now out there for the world to see. Thanks a bunch.

I simply thought if we were sharing what we discussed they might as well see it all.

Heather

Dear Heather,

I knew you'd re-turn to God Shew, as a curious george; and thank you for opening and closing grace.

You need to get 'over'(above) it, the unforgiveness, which is akin to what some call the scorn of woman.

For I simply shewed you there's nothing 'hidden' that shall not be made 'known' at it's 'Revelation' time; Since "revelation" by defenition isn't about cover up, but uncovering, disclosure, publically revealing.

I would have you, as an adult mother and grandmother, consider of babe/child/man JC manly went about his heavenly Father's business of grace and truth for salvation and awareness at age 12, the age of man.

Babe - Jesus at Bethlehem, was visited by Shepherds
Child - Jesus at Nazareth, was visited by the Magoi
Man - Christ went to and fro with God's grace truth
Perfect man - Christ is risen & seated, above, right?

Please also consider in Revelation where there is notably 4 Night Mares, but only 3 Woes, and only the Rider of 4th Horse it rode in on is named; that of 1/3 of the stars of heaven drawn away and cast down by heads and tail of a dragon, if 1/3 of the living things on earth get destroyed, it's extinction of all said 1/3, and makes the remaining stars in heaven 1/3 less than whole-ly, like 2/3 = '0'.666... to infinity of 'nothing' without the reconciliation of the 1/3.

And if this 1/3 is as twice fallen as "baby-lon the great" is said to be: "is fallen, is fallen" bwd to "great" <= greater <= greatest, reconciliation is then fwd to great => greater => "greatest", and notably "through" greater. And if JC calls himself a "greater" prophet and king than Jonah and Solomon, and clarifies no body gets to greatest without going through greater; And if peace: with God, is notably "through" J=>C: "the end of the law", then it allegory reasons twice fallen have to be twice risen to be fully restored unto "all things" = 3/3 = 1.

I hope that reasoning made sense to your head, is only crowned with "grace glory" = "understanding" when you get high enough to "embrace" understanding; which is to say highest of babe/child/man perfected.

And being "made" (of created/made) "perfect" (of imperfect/perfect) he became the AUTHOR-ity of eternal salvation isn't life + death, but life only.

Pls note I'm doing beginning part of my end "run" along "with patience" unto "perfection" at the new Yah-Who Q & A, mostly in the Society & Culture, Relgion & Spirituality sector.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus=>Christ with you=>all. Amen.

Daniel Miles in Kilometers Canadah, eh
doing an end "run" along "with patience"

Daniel,
Perhaps you can check the date on the last post of mine, it was just a few days before you blocked me from your email.
You haven't made me crumble in fear with your threats, or your curses, as I will always speak of God's love, kindness, and joy He brings into my life whether you consider that to be double minded or not.

Heather, Heather,

As I suspected, yer faith(grace) was 'feigned'.
It didn't take much of a test to prove it, eh.

The end of the commandment to Love one another is:
- as I have loved YOU
- which is also called CHARITY
- is also clarified as charity out of a PURE heart
- and last but not least it's also faith UNFEIGNED

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

I can, and will if necessary, also block

POINT: Grace is neither of two "law"s in Mt 22:36-40.
Charity never faileth is neither of two law law loves.
Albeit one greater of great/greater, but still fails.

His Grace cannot lie (law) nor die (law).
Law Law does both, in both the OT and NT.

Grace neither tempts(laws) nor can be tempted(lawed).
Law Law does both: tempts & gets tempted: Hebrews 3.

OT Law: Old and dead way.
NT Law: New and dead way.
More excellent: New and "Living" Way:
neither broadmindead nor narrowmindead.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.