Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In Churches vs Out of Church Christians

okay DANIEL,I read your POEM,,,,to which I can=relate.
your message,may '''cost you''
because=selfish--greedy-proud-unconverted-lovers of self-people users,,,and abusers.won't like the LOVE MESSAGE,huh?

Re: Re: In Churches vs Out of Church Christians

Hi Al,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The message: that God is light and in him there is no darkness at all, is not my message, but rather what I've learned such meaneth, from Bible study. It meaneth the same as the immutable will of God: I will have mercy (grace), and not sacrifice (law). So all light and no darkness at all, is allegorically all grace and no law at all, full awareness and no ignorance at all, all truth and no lies, nor any cover ups of scape goats and dumb sheep abused and sacrificed; and especially no bloody cover ups.

For the evidence reveals ignorance is not bliss, and makes it "evident" that God holds adults accountable to Spiritual Adulthood: "that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident". For if a childish-adult were allowed to become eternal, it would be an eternal oxy-moron. An eternal moron is not what is purposed. Rather what is purposed is get it: understanding, which is above get it right.

As to whether folk like it, or not; that is also not the issue. The issue is, it's a matter of life or death to all; so a matter of existence or extinction.

God will not compromise, nor change, nor be moved by all the lying, crying, and dying of six billion folk.

Come out from among "them", both of two sorts of them who "know not" what they do, nor realize the "no escape" sort of "destruction" comes upon "them" for what they say, is simply saying those who oppose themselves with law vs law, or even law vs grace, are divided, against themselves, whether as individuals being oxy-morons, or as Hatfields vs McCoys children. For whatever is divided against itself shall fall to ruin. So all "them" should get off their humpty dumpty wall, before they have a "great" babylonian fall. For everyone knows you can't uncrack an egg.

Not to mention the end that God declared from the beginning is already written in accordance with what God said: let there be light (only light, all light and no darkness at all; all grace and no law at all).

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.