Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shunning of America

Hi Ray,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Funny, when we were face to face (on email), your comment was you liked my 'no nonsense' approach. Now you're shcoolyard name calling as you 'flee'.

Rather childish! Not to mention so soon off ended, showing all your true nature, and perhaps the idiot, since you're the only one saying "I don't get it".

As I've told you, it's not just that you don't get it: understanding, but that you won't get it, won't be decisive, still fence sitting and Humpty Dumpty wall sitting, when there's ample evidence presented in the Bible, also in history books, also in current events, to make a law or grace decision. As I also told you, the Bible says if you lack wisdom "ask God", and it clarifies do it "nothing wavering" (no fence sitting hypocrisy, but actual truth seeking). And it also clarifies dblemindead folk get NOTHING; so why BLAME me, Ray, if you got NOTHING? Why not realize your problem is you're being dblemindead?

Hello? Is anyone there, or am I speaking into a vacuum? The Bible always CLARIFIES, then even CLARIFIES more, till it becomes crystal CLEAR what the problem is. Being dblemindead is oxyMORONic! For contrary things cannot coexist in peace. And he is our peace, who hath abolished the law. Hello!

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org