Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shunning of America

Hi Ray and you all,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ray, conversation is not what I'm looking for. I can get endless conversation on any old forum. It's conversion, reconciliation unto God, agreement with God, rather than a covenant with death and agreement with hell that I am looking for. And 'global' reconciliation, not individual; for we all are one, and none can exclude self from we all are one... as you do, in saying you're not accountable for GWB II.

We all are one are all grounded, quarantined, till we all learn to be accountable for every word and deed, and not only for individual words and deeds, but for those of all brethren (the 'reason' we are told to admonish and exhort fellow brethren); For "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump". If any add law to "grace is sufficient" it makes grace "no more grace". And no more grace speaks of grace + law, which is as life + death = a dead end (exctinction).

Even a doctor will tell ya a little cancer has to be removed in time, lest it kill the whole body, including the head of the body. Operation of God?

You seem to still want to play the blame game, of accusing others and excusing self. It won't work. For the moment you accuse any, you condemn yourself, and all the KofG within you. Read Jn 5:45 to see JC did not (would not) accuse any, but did reveal who the "accuser of the brethren" was: Mosaic law.

You keep saying you "don't" get it, for it's "too hard", and thereby say you won't put away child to be man. So it seems (to me) you're really saying you 'won't' get it, won't even try, cause it is too hard; which speaks (to me) not just of ignorance, but "willing ignorance". Converted Peter notes this is what caused the first world of twain to "perish".

You arrived at Godshew with: "I like the site". Now you are becoming antagonistic, rather than aware. I'm not your babysitter, nor your teacher or preacher. If you want my one line summation of it all, then it's simply "grace is sufficient" (no law req'd). And as the Bible says: if you lack wisdom, "ask God", and do so "nothing wavering", which simply means be decisive, or else you'll get NOTHING from God, who isn't into idle or foolish 'conversation' either, but into global reconciliation. It's not optional. And the "kingdom" of God is not a democracy. And the word of the king eternal and immortal thereof is not open to debate, but is an ever open door to reconciliation.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, not into war, nor any silly sides shew, but rather into peace, the "he is our peace" (already) sort, only thing remaining then is y(our) awareness of it, and how it happened. And how it happened is also revealed: he abolished law.

I'm not picking a fight Ray, won't even go there (to I fought the law and the law won); But I am plainly saying: f-ck you and the horse you rode in on, iff the rider of such a night mare is named: death, and the holy kiss you're trying to give me is the kiss of death. None for me thanks. And if need be: return to sender. If any man be ignorant, let him (it will only provide more evidence of what's evident: that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God). And if any bring another gospel, let him be accursed (Gal 1).

God does not compromise (Grace does not law), and because of it God cannot lie(law) nor die(law). When the time came for the end of law (law had an expiry date: a "fulness of the time" for such part one of a two part shew about a "third part": Rev 12:4), then God sent His Son, but NOT to condemn(law) the world: Jn 3:17, nay, NOR to accuse(law) anyone: Jn 5:45, nay; But rather that through him ("through" J=>C: the end of the law, once and for all) the world might be "saved" (not saved + destroyed in Jude 5). Saved from what? Grace + law = life + death = a dead end.

No such dead end in my Bible Ray, for the end of the God shew (purposed to "shew the only Potentate", and notably in his times)... the end that is already written, and it's notably also written "aforetime" for y(our) "learning": Rom 15:4; Well Ray, FYI it makes no mention of l-w (d-ath) at all:

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles

Re: Re: Shunning of America

Well, Daniel.

Here it goes. The same old bullshit.

You don't want to have a conversation, yet you ask people to your freaking discussion forum. Just more bullshit.

Daniel, you don't know me and apparently have no spiritual discernment whatsoever, if you think I am becomming antogonistic.

As you say, there are a million and one bullshit websites out there. All of them expouse some "revelation" and they all, like yours, fail at explaining anything. Just mimbo jumbo.

Now, I'm being antgnonistic, because it is apparent that you are just another of a multitude who want people to listen, while not even trying to make it easy enough to understand.

Just another bullshit prophetical idiot.

Now, goodbye, Daniel. Have fun "converting" your own stupid assed self. Dumbass.

Raymond

Re: Shunning of America

Hi Ray,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Funny, when we were face to face (on email), your comment was you liked my 'no nonsense' approach. Now you're shcoolyard name calling as you 'flee'.

Rather childish! Not to mention so soon off ended, showing all your true nature, and perhaps the idiot, since you're the only one saying "I don't get it".

As I've told you, it's not just that you don't get it: understanding, but that you won't get it, won't be decisive, still fence sitting and Humpty Dumpty wall sitting, when there's ample evidence presented in the Bible, also in history books, also in current events, to make a law or grace decision. As I also told you, the Bible says if you lack wisdom "ask God", and it clarifies do it "nothing wavering" (no fence sitting hypocrisy, but actual truth seeking). And it also clarifies dblemindead folk get NOTHING; so why BLAME me, Ray, if you got NOTHING? Why not realize your problem is you're being dblemindead?

Hello? Is anyone there, or am I speaking into a vacuum? The Bible always CLARIFIES, then even CLARIFIES more, till it becomes crystal CLEAR what the problem is. Being dblemindead is oxyMORONic! For contrary things cannot coexist in peace. And he is our peace, who hath abolished the law. Hello!

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org