Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Shunning of America

Hi Ray,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

To clarify, especially since it is a delicate subject, my intent was not to simply point out the flaws of America, for I don't believe any (including myself) can exclude self from "we all are one" (point: it's a global issue). So I'm not accusing America and excusing myself, but rather revealing things in hope of chanGe for the better for us all.

Well said Ray, the God bless America (and everyone else).

Also well noted Ray, about the "them" vs "them" thing. It is my insight (belief, opinion) such a them vs them sides war takes place in (plural) "heavens" where even those right are only right to make others wrong and where winners of such are losers of peace; For in (singular) "heaven" ("higher than the heavens") there are neither any sides to even take, nor any "them" at all, only "us". And what the Lord is longsuffering unto is "us-ward", which speaks of leaving the sides war of them vs them. We all need to rise above such, to where Christ entered in, and notably for us.

To explain the allegory, I note Gen 2:1 speaks of "them" and their plural "heavens". Gen 5:2 also notes "them" is first Adam, of first/last Adams compared in 1Cor 15, the created of created/made things, the soulish of soul/spirit, the childish of child/man.

JC said God said: search the scriptures, for in "them" ye think ye have eternal life. Perhaps not, if "as in Adam all die", which speaks of extinction of all rather than salvation of all.

The allegory about them vs us is law vs grace. So with them vs them, it's law vs law, and like Paul said to Timothy: it's people 'opposing themselves'; which is also notably a 'recoverable' thing, by becoming an "us". The Bible even states JC became "us", entered in for "us"; and that God is with us, for us, hath given "us" the victory, hath not appointed "us" to wrath(law worketh wrath). So the point is God hath not appointed "us" to law. Us are grace us, merciful to the point of no sacrifice at all. And God is evidently one, of us, from the get go. God said: let "us" make man. Hos 6:2 says he will raise "us" up in the third day, and we shall live in his sight. Well, it's now the third day (of AD), and God is doing just that. Not to mention the exhoration is: come out from among "them" (from such turn away).

As for American style democracy being imposed upon a nation, I recall the election in Vietnam 38 yrs ago (same situation as Iraq) did not resolve anything. More died after the election than before. Not to mention the "kingdom" of God is not a democracy, which God kinda pointed out when the apostles elected Mathias and God chose Saul, worst legalist on planet, to be Paul, most grace us of biblical writers, to be "his witness unto all men". And Paul notes God our Saviour will not only have all men saved, but all men aware what they are saved from: law (sin and death).

So, America imposing their 'rule of law' democracy upon other nations via pre-emptive war spawned with lies is a worldwide joke (on America); For other nations can plainly see Amercia has not peace at home nor abroad, more mental illenss, more fanatical religion, more fear mongering, more vengeance, etc. As such, other nations are looking for something much more grace us, than American democracy, to bring peace to the world.

As for 'freedom' in America, I note Americans are 'not free' to visit their neighbor Cuba without presidential permission, and can't even smoke a Cuban cigar, not even while visiting in Canada, under fear of a $10,000 fine and a jail sentence. If this is 'freedom', none for me thanks.

The point is 'rule of law' is BC stuff, and it's been AD now for 2,000 yrs; so it seems (from the evidence) America is going bwd instead of fwd. Both biblical evidence and historical evidence reveal 'rule of law' didn't work: faulty, imperfect, unfair, unjust, etc.
Not to mention the Bible ends with no law at all:

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Re: Re: Re: Shunning of America

Hi Dan,

When were you ever concerned about a delicate subject?

LOL

America has flaws, no doubt. And I wasn't simply pointing them out, nor was I saying that I am not a part of the problem. I agree with you.

I have some insight into global feelings because I have a family who just moved from Germany living with me right now (4 of them). They are quite opinionated about America (they love the country and the people, mostly) and the administration/government (they don't care so much about: and I agree, mostly).

However, I have picked up on the German "superiority" thing on several occasions, so it isn't just Americans who think we are God's gift. I hear many comparisons between the two (and the german way is usually "better"). Getting old, if you know what I mean.

Dan, I understand the allegory and appreciate your effort to express your thoughts. But, I have a real problem agreeing with the KJV Only stuff.

Do you see any error in the KJV?

What, exactly, is your stance about that book? Is it (the 7th version) the ONLY true recording of Scriptures in your estimation? (I'm thinking the "ye's", and thous, etc).

You seem to put all your eggs in the KJV basket, but maybe I just misunderstand you. Just wondering.

Back to the subject at hand... America's democracy was formed under quite different circumstances than most other countries are. Yes, we were being "ruled" by kingdoms, at least as much as that could be done with the technologies, space and time available then.

What worked for us then, may not necessarily work for Iraq or N Korea or Cuba (to name just a few). But, the "hope" of freedom (I didn't say anyone was free) is more visible in our brand of democracy than say Saudi Arabia's brand of democracy (which ISN'T democracy to begin with). Nor do I see a chance that Iraq will end up with a democracy like ours (too many religious undertones: one cannot seperate the Koran from the government without pissing off Allah).

Besides, democracy, in and of itself, doesn't have laws. America is a Republic (not the same as a democracy). A democracy is the majority rules. A republic is the majority rules WITHIN a set of laws. A democracy can be a lynch mob (majority rules), but is certainly against the law.

So, I have no problem with democracies, per se. Most do not know the difference.

The problem I have with all of this is the lies and misdirection the Bush Admin used to get its way. He and they lied. Period. And should be held accountable. And I should NOT be equated with him or his administration, for I completely disagree with invading a country under false pretenses. I disagree with invading a country UNLESS lives are at stake (which was the lie he told us). But, of course, that is George's debate.

Perhaps something good will come of our invading Iraq. I am hoping for as much. But, that does not lessen the reality that we are there for bogus, shift-changing reasons (none included what they say now: we are spreading democracy to the world. That came when they knew they were caight in lies). Shift-changing.

Freedom is a lofty ideal, isn't it? When I speak of freedom, I speak in relative terms. America is more "free" than virtually every country in the world. There is not a single monarchy or dictatorship, or, from what I can see in a wordly perspective, is there any other democratic system that offers as much freedom as this country does.

Yet, for those that apparently NEED the law, in many cases it works to the better of society, as a whole. In other words, a murderer (or potential murderer) would "seem" more likely to murder if there were no fear of consequences.

The law worked for the lawless (or, at least, appears to be needed, anyway).

However, I agree that one cannot mix the two (and like what you write about that subject, which appears to be the main thrust of your message). There are some who have a different law (the one of the spirit of Chirst Jesus), which is not law, in reality.

They would know NOT to murder (or simply couldn't) because of something else, inside (vessels of mercy, perhaps).

There is what seems this balance (or maybe a fight) between law and grace. I am of the belief that it is this way because God wants it so (at least for now). UNDERSTANDING "why" is the key.

Cuban cigars? You can have 'em. I heard about the atrocity of not allowing cuban cigars in the states all my life and had developed a fantasy about them. When in Jamaica a couple years ago, I tried one. Made me sick and ruined about 2 hours of a vacation.

:-)

So, bro', how do you suggest this country moving from law to grace?

If "rule of law" doesn't work, how would you organize and run a government?

OR

Would you NOT have any organization?

Can you explain a solution or are you just complaining? (not to be offensive, just blunt) LOL

You see, I think that when God wants this move complete, it will be so. I am not convinced it is "us" that is working this out.

Take care,

Raymond

Re: Shunning of America

Hi Ray and you all,

What makes it a delicate subject (and the reason I use the Pauline epistle format: opening and closing discussion with pure grace) is that "we all are one", brethren all, and whatever flaws we find with America we find with ourselves thereby. I would agree with George Bush II that you cannot compromise with terrorism; but I also note Moses was a "great terror to all Israel" (Deut 34:12), Mosaic law the terror-ist, to all; which kinda makes law, fault-finding law, accusation-all law, condemnation-all law, the real culprit, especially when it's realized as being accusation-all, division-all, and condemnation-all.

By law we're all f-cked, sinners all, none righteous! By law our collective a-s is grass till we all get it: understanding, and thereby understand the "kingdom" of God is not a democracy nor a republic, but a kingdom; And the king thereof (His Grace) is the only wise God (of foolish/wise Gods: law/grace), the only true God (of false/true Gods: law/grace), the point of the shew to shew the only Potentate (grace) in his (plural) times (law/grace), also that the king thereof is "eternal and immortal".

Point: grace = (eternal) life. Law = (temporal) death. And since grace "is", law "added", the only plausible mixture of twain (notably being an oxymoronic mixture since they are "contrary" things, as contrary as eternal and temporal) is grace + law = life + death = a dead end. A dead end is what that God (who cannot lie[law] nor die[law]) will not have: not then, not now, not ever. But you all can, till you all learn which is witch of two allegoric contrary things trying to coexist. And contrary things can NEVER coexist in peace. So if it's peace you all want, get off the Humpty Dumpty wall and decide (nothing wavering) which is best for you, which begins you all. For if all the KofG is within you, then whatever you decide applies to all.

It's imperative people realize the Bible is simply a shew, God style. It flat out states scriptures were written "aforetime" for "our learning": Rom 15:4. So taking any of it literally is a miss-take. I mean somebody tell me how you get all the animals in the world into an ark the size noted, especially if there are seven of clean and fowls. Not to mention if a NT finds fault with an OT, but is contained in the OT as one of twain therein, it also finds fault with itself thereby. Selah.

That is not to say we ought to flush or burn our Bibles, but rather awaken to the reality of it being a shew, an allegory with a moral, both sides played out in advance, first this one man show, then that one man show, as noted in Rom 5 & 1Cor 15; first this gospel goes global, then that gospel goes global, as noted in Mt 24 where "this gospel" is notably the "beginning" of sorrows, and "that gospel" (the gospel of Christ: the end of the law) is the end of such sorrows... point being for all to see which is witch of twain contrary things, like two blesseds in Rom 4:7,8 (Ps 32:1,2) being contrary: one imputes sin and covers it up, but when uncovered it's a deadly "sting" of blessed + cursed = accursed; the other being no law = no sin imputed = no death.

You cannot legislate(law) grace, which is an understanding, not a rule(law), a realization, an awareness which prevails among all in eternity. Nobody in eternity adds law to grace, for it would not only 'limit' eternity, making it non eternal, just as law added makes grace "no more grace", but would also bring harm: sin & death, to all (as in Adam all die); kinda like the black plague wipes out all if not quarantined. We should consider ourselves quarantined (on earth), til we stop adding law to grace. Only then may we enter heaven. And since there is no respect of persons with God, it's all or none.

The reason I use and promote the KJV is because of the Bible defining itself as being allegoric: Gal 4, noting therein both covenants are an "allegory". And Translators of the Bible used the most appropriate word of several options, to help (not hinder) with understanding of the allegory therein throughout. Such cannot be found in other translations. Yet I refer not to either of the two 1611 versions, one being Catholic flavored with the apocrypha, the other being errantly Protestant flavored. I believe the real KJV was neither Roman Catholic nor Protestant, and anyone reading the Epistle Dedicatory and Preface of Translators of the Bible could easily see that King James was not Roman Catholic, but catholic: universal; And translators were like-wise, noting they were beset on both sides, the sides war being a no win situtation even for those on the right side.

In Godshew.org, I hope to first bring people to the realization it's only a shew (biblical plural of show), an allegoric shew, also a mystery, to be solved in time since there is neither mystery nor time for such in eternity. Then bring people to the realization of the twain shew: this vs that, that being the better of such good/better. Then bring people to see three things: good better best; and note what's best for all, since what's good and better is only good and better for some, even if it be "them all" and "us all", two alls being one too many alls. And since the Lord is longsuffering to us-ward (of them-ward vs us-ward), us all is the victor.

Indeed God is one, of us, with us, for us, hath given us the victory (thru J=>C), hath not appointed us unto wrath(law), etc. So the objective is to rise above the them -vs- them sides war (them folk oppose themselves, a recoverable illness unto death). For when the Son of man is revealed, who is notably division-all: sheep vs goats on right vs left; Well then it's DESTRUCTION for them all: Lk 17:27,29,30.

So, at Revelation time (Rev occurs on Sabbath, but first of two Sabbaths) it gets to a Sabbath shewdown, of two 'last' days: "day of the LORD" vs "day of God", where the pendulum swing from worst to best of times; Also a final shewdown of two Gods: law vs grace (almost like a final examination of both); Also a shewdown of two Sons: "Son of man" vs "Son of God", and of two Holies: "Holy Ghost" vs "Holy Spirit"... for all to learn the difference between merciless and merciful (contrary things).

It's a wonderful allegoric mystery with a moral to learn: "grace is sufficient" (no law requ'd).

People have to get over the fear, which is notably only the "beginning" of knowledge and wisdom; for it's only a shew, a virtue-all movie (God style), and nobody really dies in a movie; not the God cannot die shew, for it is also noted God is "excepted" (exempt) so it turns out allright. And the end (Rev 22:21) is already written, notably an end having no law, thereby no sin imputation nor any death at all. We just have to get to the end that is already written.

I usually refer people to the Merlin movie, where the real magic is at the end, where they all stop acknowledging evil(law), and give it no place; then it simply vanishes, for it was never real, only a lie. We are exhorted to give the devil(law) no place. We are also flat out told law is "ready to vanish": Heb 8:13, and it "shall vanish": 1Cor 13:8. For law had an expiry date, and God did not even send His Son till the "fulness of time" for law had expired Gal). Not to mention law was a schoolmaster, the sort witch failed every student: Rom 9:31; Jude 5.

Let us dare to compare the law given by Moses and the grace which came by JC as lie vs truth in Jn 1:17. Let us also realize Moses is dead, died 'short' of entering in, whereas Christ (of Jesus=>Christ: the end of the law) is entered in heaven, notably for us. So we all need to convert, from them to us. For there is no "them" in "us-ward", nor in just us. Not to mention the exhortation is to search the scriptures, the reason being "ye" (do err) folk still think there is eternal life in "them". Perhaps not, if "Adam" = "them" in Gen 5, the "created" of created/made things, and "as in Adam all die". Extinction vs Existence, Extortion vs Exhortation. Selah.

Pure religion (James 1:27) paid a "visit", not a ransom. Ransom paying 'gives place' to extortion. Whereas exhortation gives place to understanding. With all thy getting, get understanding: Prov 4:7.

Hence, in due time, I will even let the Godshew.org domain expire, vanish, for it has too much mention of law, even if only for awareness sake. For the end of the Holy Bible has no mention of law at all. Selah.

Hi Daniel,

Wow! Alot written, but little understood.

Wonder why that is?

I guess I am not a "lawyer" (or a "graceyer", for that matter).

Don't you think that some things should be easy to understand, especially since you are trying to get people to understand your message?

The problem I have with the KJV comes after years of study of this translation and finding it full of error and mistranslation. Therefore it is virtually impossible for me to accept what you claim about the KJV. Perhaps you hit on some coincedental phenomonena?

And, alas, I don't think you really approached what I was asking you: which, bluntly is, what is the practical footsteps to understanding what you teach? And what practical benefit will it have (and when) for mankind?

I am trying to get to the basis and practical understanding of all the allegory and why you are so legalistic in your approach to teaching this?

What I mean is that you have certain buzzwords and "enlightened" wording you use, but it carries little significance to me if I can't understand the gist of your message. You say the same things, with special quotes, etc, but I don't get the very basis of the message (it appears: unless you are simply saying there is law vs grace and the mixture sucks- what;s new). I want to know if you are just bitching or are you planning on telling me how to change the world.

What is the purpose of your message, if there is nothing that can be actualized?

Thanks,

Raymond

Hi Ray, and you all,

from God our Father the Lord Jesus Christ.

Quick answer (since ya demanded the happy meal): Perhaps what you're not aware of Ray, is it is now the "third day", which is also the seventh day when counting days in Jn 1 & 2:1; And practice time (six days) is over. So both fence sitting and Humpty Dumpty wall sitting time has expired for all. It's now decision time for all, and final shewdown time, time to play the game of life OR death for real; for both sides now has already been played out for all to see which is witch of twain. Yet, what remains to be seen is the important matter of all die OR all live (destruction or existence), to be ACTUALIZED.

And law doesn't like lukewarmness any more than grace does. Law will knock ya off yer Humpty Dumpty wall and stomp ya into an early grave for it. Grace will also shake ya, till what cannot be shaken remains. So, pick a side (but neither left nor right now, but rather above[risen with Christ] such or not above [not risen with Christ] such), and let the final game begin and end, rather quickly (fast fwd vs fast bwd). Note: begin and end of all Pauline espistles "grace", but begin says the Lord JC, end says our Lord JC.

Even your President, who has foolishly taken the side of "sacrifice" and "rule of law", has put forth the 'ultimatum' (last offer, last chance): you're either with us(USA) OR against us(USA); and in his latest inaugerall speech, flat out said he's gonna ram his rule of law down the throat of the whole world in four years. Problem with subtle such like is, either way you're a terrorist. For in Deut 34:12 we find Mosaic rule of law, sacrifice thereof, was a "great terror" to all, Moses the terror-ist leader (law giver: Jn 1:17). So the exhortation in 2Tim 3:5 is "from such turn away", rise above utter folly of a Mosaic mercy seat being covered up by both Cheribums.

Hence most of the world, in general, perceive GWB II as the most DANGEROUS man on the planet; and his country (America) as a fear mongering lying bully.

And bullying, even in schools nowadays, is not considered to be 'normal' behaviour, not even among 'children'. Even evangelical Frank Peretti will tell ya that much truth in his book: The Wounded Spirit: "It's never ok to victimize (abuse, sacrifice, law, bully) anyone, and shouldn't be considered normal, not even among children". Selah.

No doubt the American people, by and large, are as children in understanding, for they not only let such as GWB II become president (leader) once (shame on him), but twice (shame on me); even after it was 'proven' to the 'whole world' he was lying. Many of his top dogs are now fleeing, not wanting to scape goats of such like unto (division-all) Son of man, who kills them all: both sheep and goats, if the truth out be known from Lk 17:27,29,30.

For albeit Sadman Insane did some cruel things, jailed and killed many oppossers; But the interesting thing is he did such with American-supplied weaponry, including chemicals witch kill. And (brave) America had to rally imposition of unfair and unjust sanctions on his country for 10 yrs prior to having the guts to take him on; and even then not for humanitarian reasons, but for the oil. Go figure. The real number of dead, including women and children, from all such like, is millions (not just 100,000).

So, is it better to kill millions with sanctions and smart bombs, than to kill much fewer with older American techniques and weapons? Is your killing any better, or perhaps "worse" than his? For as hypocrites in Mt 23 were under the law, proselytes thereof were not under the law, making the proselytes "worse" (Mt 12;45; Mt 23;15; 2Pet 2:20): "MORE the CHILD of hell", who go about imputing sin for the HELL of it, and for love of $, as those who also sit in Moses' seat: law; when such law and seat thereof are both already abolished. Perhaps such a mosaic seat is the seat of Satan, and of many anti-Christs, and of silly women, and of children tossed to and fro by winds of doctrine. So the exhortation is "be no more children", grow up!

What challenge is there for adults to do a kindergarden puzzle? None! Hence the biblical allegoric mystery, written aforetime for our learning, has some very subtle things invovled, lots of twists near the end. So ya better get to know which is witch of everything twain, or fail the final exam (Revelation), which has a pass mark of 100%; And because "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump".

To think law folk, or even lukewarm grace folk, are welcome in heaven, is as silly as thinking the black plague is welcome in heaven. I think not. I think all such (we all are one) are quarantined on earth till we all are one get it: understanding, and understand God said what he meant, and meant what he said.

All the lying, crying, and dying in the world won't change his will: "I will mercy, and not sacrifice", the mystery of which is "made known unto us": Eph 1. God's not some unjust judge who can be hounded to change what's plainly immutable x 2 and proven by two immutable things: God cannot lie(law) nor die(law).

For the longer answer, see the next post.

As for what's winner take all in the final shewdown, the end is already written, plainly tells us all; Not to mention it clarifies such winner take all is the "grace" of "Jesus Christ" (not Christ Jesus: the reverse of such); also that "you all" begins with "you":

The "grace" of "our" Lord "Jesus Christ" with "you all". Amen.

Good Morning, Daniel.

A very interesting conversation, indeed. Yet, in truth (not offense) I will continue to ask questions and point out things that "seem" too hard to understand (just seems it could be made easier). OK?

The first thing that struck me as offensive was that shame should be on the American people for electing GWBII, not just once, but twice.

I can tell you in all honesty, this American did NOT elect Bush. I didn't vote for him in either election and think of him as a misinformed, lying tyrant intent on doing WHATEVER necessary to bring about his legacy (make a name for himself). So, do not accuse ME of causing this mess. I was part of half this country that did NOT want him in office. This is the generality that bothers me.

You said, "Perhaps what you're not aware of Ray, is it is now the "third day", which is also the seventh day when counting days in Jn 1 & 2:1..."

I suppose there is some allegory here, but I can say from just reading the words, I must jump through tremendous gymnastics to come to an understanding that you want. How can the 3rd day and the 7th be the same? Why would I WANT to count days, to begin with?

Why is NOW the final decision time for all (regarding law vs grace)? How do you know this?

Seems to me that the world has been playing the law vs grace game since its inception, especially noticeable when and after Jesus came and went. Jesus spoke about this quite often. So did Paul.

Are you under the impression that the world is in any OTHER shape than what God wants right now? If so, how so? Do you think that Jesus set to stop law vs grace with his life, death and ressurection? If so, why didn't it work?

I can almost read into your writings that the fate of the entire world's existence is dependent upon what the rest of the world does (all or nothing: all live or all become extinct). Are you saying that my life or death depends upon what the rest of the world does? Where is the Almighty in such a scenario?

Do you think, Daniel, that people like GWB are the way they are because that is EXACTLY what God wants of them at this point in time? Do you think that God had Saul do Saul's stuff, then changed him to Paul to do Paul's stuff? Who did what?

No, I do not agree with GWB or what has happened in Iraq. However, I can believe that he is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. This may prove to be as detrimental to us as you suggest, but isn't that the way God works (Pharoah and Saul/Paul come to mind)? On a personal note, it bothers me when I am "equated" with GWB, simply because I live in the USA.

GWB is the world's most dangerous man? Surely you are being facetious. Yes, he is evil and seemingly, stupidly gullible, but nothing in comparison to some monsters in control out there. And, by association, All "Americans" are fear-mongering bullies (I must say, why do you consider me this?)? This was one of my points: that simply by being an American, I am the same as those who control what is happening. Too many generalizations, IMO.

But, you make a great point about his crew seperating themselves. If I had been duped by him in the past, I would quickly make a exit, as soon as possible. But of course, to out-right come out and say something is the death to an individuals career and livelihood.

I wonder, do you feel that GWB does any more than what God wants and has him doing? In others words, who is in control: GWB or God?

Also, since we both agree that we should have never gone in to Iraq, in the first place: what to do now?

Moving on: What is "heaven" to you? It seems a "place" since you said one is (or isn't) welcome. Just wondering.

"I think all such (we all are one) are quarantined on earth till we all are one get it: understanding, and understand God said what he meant, and meant what he said. "

Does this mean reincarnation? If not, what happens to those that died before this "we all are one get it:"?

"As for what's winner take all in the final shewdown, the end is already written, plainly tells us all; Not to mention it clarifies such winner take all is the "grace" of "Jesus Christ" (not Christ Jesus: the reverse of such); also that "you all" begins with "you":"

Case in point. Mental gymnastics, three or four web pages open, and a whole lot of guess work to understand what you are saying... to no avail.

So, as with most others I come in to contact, where is it that I am failing to understand? What insufficiency is it that I lack? Usually, at this point, I am shown where I have a short-coming and the other doesn't.

No offense, but it just seems so difficult to maneuver. Shouldn't it be easier?

Raymond

Hi Ray and you all,

Ray, conversation is not what I'm looking for. I can get endless conversation on any old forum. It's conversion, reconciliation unto God, agreement with God, rather than a covenant with death and agreement with hell that I am looking for. And 'global' reconciliation, not individual; for we all are one, and none can exclude self from we all are one... as you do, in saying you're not accountable for GWB II.

We all are one are all grounded, quarantined, till we all learn to be accountable for every word and deed, and not only for individual words and deeds, but for those of all brethren (the 'reason' we are told to admonish and exhort fellow brethren); For "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump". If any add law to "grace is sufficient" it makes grace "no more grace". And no more grace speaks of grace + law, which is as life + death = a dead end (exctinction).

Even a doctor will tell ya a little cancer has to be removed in time, lest it kill the whole body, including the head of the body. Operation of God?

You seem to still want to play the blame game, of accusing others and excusing self. It won't work. For the moment you accuse any, you condemn yourself, and all the KofG within you. Read Jn 5:45 to see JC did not (would not) accuse any, but did reveal who the "accuser of the brethren" was: Mosaic law.

You keep saying you "don't" get it, for it's "too hard", and thereby say you won't put away child to be man. So it seems (to me) you're really saying you 'won't' get it, won't even try, cause it is too hard; which speaks (to me) not just of ignorance, but "willing ignorance". Converted Peter notes this is what caused the first world of twain to "perish".

You arrived at Godshew with: "I like the site". Now you are becoming antagonistic, rather than aware. I'm not your babysitter, nor your teacher or preacher. If you want my one line summation of it all, then it's simply "grace is sufficient" (no law req'd). And as the Bible says: if you lack wisdom, "ask God", and do so "nothing wavering", which simply means be decisive, or else you'll get NOTHING from God, who isn't into idle or foolish 'conversation' either, but into global reconciliation. It's not optional. And the "kingdom" of God is not a democracy. And the word of the king eternal and immortal thereof is not open to debate, but is an ever open door to reconciliation.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, not into war, nor any silly sides shew, but rather into peace, the "he is our peace" (already) sort, only thing remaining then is y(our) awareness of it, and how it happened. And how it happened is also revealed: he abolished law.

I'm not picking a fight Ray, won't even go there (to I fought the law and the law won); But I am plainly saying: f-ck you and the horse you rode in on, iff the rider of such a night mare is named: death, and the holy kiss you're trying to give me is the kiss of death. None for me thanks. And if need be: return to sender. If any man be ignorant, let him (it will only provide more evidence of what's evident: that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God). And if any bring another gospel, let him be accursed (Gal 1).

God does not compromise (Grace does not law), and because of it God cannot lie(law) nor die(law). When the time came for the end of law (law had an expiry date: a "fulness of the time" for such part one of a two part shew about a "third part": Rev 12:4), then God sent His Son, but NOT to condemn(law) the world: Jn 3:17, nay, NOR to accuse(law) anyone: Jn 5:45, nay; But rather that through him ("through" J=>C: the end of the law, once and for all) the world might be "saved" (not saved + destroyed in Jude 5). Saved from what? Grace + law = life + death = a dead end.

No such dead end in my Bible Ray, for the end of the God shew (purposed to "shew the only Potentate", and notably in his times)... the end that is already written, and it's notably also written "aforetime" for y(our) "learning": Rom 15:4; Well Ray, FYI it makes no mention of l-w (d-ath) at all:

Daniel Miles

Well, Daniel.

Here it goes. The same old bullshit.

You don't want to have a conversation, yet you ask people to your freaking discussion forum. Just more bullshit.

Daniel, you don't know me and apparently have no spiritual discernment whatsoever, if you think I am becomming antogonistic.

As you say, there are a million and one bullshit websites out there. All of them expouse some "revelation" and they all, like yours, fail at explaining anything. Just mimbo jumbo.

Now, I'm being antgnonistic, because it is apparent that you are just another of a multitude who want people to listen, while not even trying to make it easy enough to understand.

Just another bullshit prophetical idiot.

Now, goodbye, Daniel. Have fun "converting" your own stupid assed self. Dumbass.

Raymond

Hi Ray,

Funny, when we were face to face (on email), your comment was you liked my 'no nonsense' approach. Now you're shcoolyard name calling as you 'flee'.

Rather childish! Not to mention so soon off ended, showing all your true nature, and perhaps the idiot, since you're the only one saying "I don't get it".

As I've told you, it's not just that you don't get it: understanding, but that you won't get it, won't be decisive, still fence sitting and Humpty Dumpty wall sitting, when there's ample evidence presented in the Bible, also in history books, also in current events, to make a law or grace decision. As I also told you, the Bible says if you lack wisdom "ask God", and it clarifies do it "nothing wavering" (no fence sitting hypocrisy, but actual truth seeking). And it also clarifies dblemindead folk get NOTHING; so why BLAME me, Ray, if you got NOTHING? Why not realize your problem is you're being dblemindead?

Hello? Is anyone there, or am I speaking into a vacuum? The Bible always CLARIFIES, then even CLARIFIES more, till it becomes crystal CLEAR what the problem is. Being dblemindead is oxyMORONic! For contrary things cannot coexist in peace. And he is our peace, who hath abolished the law. Hello!

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org