Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Like the site

Hi Dar,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I've had storms to weather, setbacks, but I never get off ended; plan to endure to the end as it's written.

Ohio, you say. I know a David Candelaria in Ohio. He's connected with a Hispanic web site similar to Godshew.org called Evangelio de la Gracia.org founded in 2Cor 5:18,19. They also evangelize no law = no sin all over Hispanic USA, Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, and Puerto Rico. I hear grace is abounding among Hispanics, who are also becoming 2nd largest market.

I'm glad to hear from brethren in the USA, for I love the USA; But when it comes to God bless America and no one else, I find such is not a "be" attitude. I'm expecting some interesting changes in next few years.

As always, the more I get the beam out of my own eye, and the more I do not compromise with law, then the better the whole world not only looks, but gets too. It find it amazing how much effect one person has. Truly we are global, and every sacred cow put away, every sides war let go of, tends to show up globally.

From all the email I get, it's almost 100% positive lately. I'm seeing a lot of hopelessness turning to hopefulness; and it's beginning to get exponetial.

I myself have made it a goal for 2005 to be even more uncompromising with law, sin imputation, infirmities, and even faulty vehicles, all sorts of things.

I'm just not gonna compromise with law at all. For as I see it when His grace came with truth, law got "abolished": Eph 2:15, to the point of "blotting out" the ordinances which were against us: Col 2:14. Every Mosaic law whether written in stone and in ink is to be "done away": 2Cor 3. And to the point of what's old, faulty, and "ready to vanish": Heb 8:13, "shall vanish": 1Cor 13:8. Poof goes the dragon.

I'm even looking forward to letting my web site domain expire when the time comes, for Godshew has too much talk of law; Albeit for awareness sake only.

I think the next few years will be most interesting, as the Sabbaths shewdown ongoing evolves into the day of God ended blessed and sanctified, then rested.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

I was wrong_ the site is a shitheap

I was wrong.

Re: I was wrong_ the site is a shitheap

People who are both right and wrong are said to be oxy-MORONS, or in the modern vernacular: BI-polar.

The most recent Harvard study reveals such is common among over 25% of Americans 'diagnosed', and perhaps among over 55% not diagnosed; Such like (law law) folk going to & fro the earth to see who they can devour with their law law, and for the "hell" of it; as if adults who are "more the child of hell".

Yet, in a manner of speaking, and because there is so much mention of law at GodShew.org, it is as a shitheap (a little leaven leavens the whole), but not as a sh-itheap. The only reason there is any mention of law at all, is to bring forth the truth about law, that it's accuser of the brethren, a ministration of condemnation and a ministration of death.

Law's a thief, only the childish and imperfect "part" one of a two part (Old & New Testaments) "shew" about a third part, the "greatest" of "three" things; About the third part of the stars of heaven who fell, twice bwd to "great" <= greater <= greatest, but are also reconciled twice fwd to great => greater => "greatest", by going through the "greater" one God sent not to condemn (law) the world, but rather that "through" him the world might be saved from such childish law law by growing up to Spiritual Adulthood.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Like the site

Hi Ray, and you all,

You're entitled to your opinion Ray, but of many emails I get, the majority, in fact most, including pastors from all over the world, say other wise.

It won't be long now, for all to see who's really the Dumba-s, and which web site (of millions on Revelation), is a sh-theap. Not to mention many are now complaining they are actually 'vanishing' from previous high positions on search engines. Go figure.

Also, as I told you 'plainly' on another thread (Shunning of America), the reason you're not getting it: understanding, is because you won't, and it's due to "willing ignorance" on your part. You won't even embrace understanding, but rather expect me to hand it to you on a silver platter, as a Childish-Adult. And when I do, freely give you the full monty shew, you still complain, like "more the CHILD of hell".

I also told you I'm not your babysitter, nor your teacher or preacher; And that the Bible flat out says if you lack wisdom, then "ask God", also clarifies do it "nothing wavering" (no fence sitting nor Humpty Dumpty wall sitting), else you'll get NOTHING from God... James 1. Dblemindead folk get NOTHING, for being dblemindead is an oxyMORONic paradox.

God will not only have all men saved, but also all men fully aware what they're saved from. And it's not optional. And you're not a child, but a man, so act like a man, the second and better one of twain one man scenarios in Rom 5 and 1Cor 15. Selah.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org