Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Insanity - Survey says more in America than elsewhere

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

In defense of George Bush II and Americah at large, he and they are right on being uncompromising and on being optimistic.

Being uncompromising is Godly when directed properly with sound mind reasoning and for the good of all. For example we find God is uncompromising to the point all the lying, crying, and dying in the world does not move God nor change his immutible will one bit. Yet what His Grace is uncompromising about is law, rule of law, terror of law. His grace did not compromise with law at all, but rather abolished the law: Eph 2:15 to THE POINT of "blotting out" all ordinances: Clo 2:14, yea every Mosaic law written in stone and in ink is to be "done away": 2Cor 3, and to THE POINT law waxeth so "old" and 'faulty' (never makes perfect, never purges the conscience of sin) it's "ready to vanish": Heb 8:13 and it "shall vanish": 1Cor 13:8. So biblically we're talking the obliteration of "law worketh wrath": Rom 4:15, such merciless law, such merciless wrath thereof which recently happened in S.E. Asia... to the point of no law at all, not even a mention of it. Poof goes the dragonic law. Obvious benefit: no more "torment" from such "fear hath torment", which has become epidemic.

So be uncompromising, yes, but uncompromising with law: sin & death. Pouring 'rule of law' upon 'terror of law'(Deut 34:12) is law law. It's as pouring gasoline on a raging hell fire. It's as the second beast giving place and power to the first beast in Revelation; Giving such law place and power to steal, kill, and destroy. For such is what law does when it's "the beast which was, but is not, yet is". The "yet is" part is primarily an American push to 'force' their "more the child of hell" 'rule of law' on the world at large; using lies to justify it.

And for those who think their law is the better law of such Romans 8:2 law law; Well think again, for even the better sort is notably in "Christ Jesus" which is the reverse of "Jesus Christ" which is the only foundation laid we should build upon; Not to mention God given victory and peace with God is notably "through Jesus => Christ": the end of the law. Look at Romans 16 conclusion, even the conclusion of every Pauline epistle including Hebrews and Revelation, and you'll find there no law at all, as what's best of good better best, and for you all. Paul The Apostle is notably an apostle of JC (not CJ).

Sadly much of America is illiterate, and those who can read still don't seem to comprehend what they do read, especially in the Bible. And hence still don't know the difference between "Christ Jesus" and "Jesus Christ", nor between "will I" and "I will", nor between "am I" and "I am". Nor do they realize there are no real winners in any "Son of Man" sides war, for even the winners thereof are losers of peace.

War does not produce lasting peace, but rather fuels strife among brethren, leaving some thinking they are holier than thou, when the Bible teaches there is no respect of persons with God. Peace does compromise with war nor ever try to justify any war. Rather peace is the absence of war, the obliteration of war, via the obliteration of law.

For "heaven", which is "higher than the heavens" (wherein left/right sides war), has no "sides" to even take. For therein "the God of all grace" (no law at all) is "eternal" and "immortal" King enthroned upon a "throne of grace". Hence mercy, the "merciful" sort, is obtainable there when going boldly on behalf of all (for it's always all with God, not some only), and peace reigns because understanding prevails among all. So, "with all thy getting, get understanding".

The "grace" of our Lord "Jesus Christ" with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Re: America has 76% of serial killers worldwide

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

Not to accuse nor condemn America, but to bring forth awareness, another statistic is United States having only 6% of world's population has 76% of world's serial killers. In comparison Europe has 17%.

The USA, with around 6% of the worlds population, spawns more than three quarters of all serial killers, and records confirm a staggering increase. Between 1900 and 1959, each year would produce on average, 1.7 new cases. Through the 1960’s the figure grew to five a year, and by 1980 it had tripled. By 1990, it was 36 per year - which averages out to three a month, and represents a rise of 940% in the space of just three decades. The FBI have estimated that, by the millennium, serial murders could be claiming an average of 11 lives a day.

Info derived from television and from a web site: http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/hammer/73/intro.html

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Watching the movie about the Valdez oil spill in Alaska revealed America was more concerned with big oil, and the stock market, than with the land and the sea. Environmentalists cringe at more of the same.

Newest Harvard study reveals 43 million Amercians do not have any health insurance, and nearly half the bankruptcies in America were triggered by enormous medical bills, even among those with health insurance, the average out of pocket being $11, 854. Imagine a nation spending a trillion dollars on outer space and a couple hundred billion on pre-emptive war while people at home suffer such. The number one cause of death in America is still going to the doctor, number 2 being going to the hospital.

Several Americans have tried to tell me they are free. I usually respond with: ya can't even visit your neighbor Cuba without Presidential permission, and ya can't smoke a Cuban cigar, even in Canada, without fear of a $10,000 fine and a jail sentence. American youth put Canadian flags on their back packs when travelling Europe to avoid anti-American hatred. If this is being free, then: none for me thanks.

Fidel Castro commented on the 2005 inauguration of George W Bush II; said he saw a deranged face, added if only it was the face (to laughter of the world).

Many Americans I talk to via email are considering moving to another country since the last election. Many a mother is worried sick about her son having to go to Iraq, saying they joined the 'reserve' to help others, not harm others; are not trained for war. And if the reserve is being used, the 'draft' will follow.

The oddest thing I find about America, is lying and promise breaking is not considered offensive to many, who do it so oft they think of it as being normal. I usually tell em God bless America and no one else is not a be attitude in my Bible; rather it's a not be.

Again I clarify I'm not anti-American, rather anti-Ignorance, my own included (for you can't exclude yourself from "we all are one". The more I get the beam out of my own eye the more the whole world not only looks better, but also gets better. All I ask of American brethren is get the beam out; for project 2020 reveals China, not America, will soon be the next superpower. They are already buying up American debt, and hope to own it before they awake.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Grace (not law law) unto you, and peace (not war), from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Perhaps not only American ministers, both political and relgious, have not yet learned that even the narrow way, the better of two (broad/narrow) ways in Mt 7, notably only "leadeth unto life"; And further biblical clarity about such Rom 8:2 law law is that even the better of two laws therein is the life in "Christ Jesus" (the reverse of Jesus Christ); or the temporal life of life + death = a dead end.

Whereas the "eternal" life God sent His Son: JC, and his witness unto all men: Paul, to lead us all unto is 'void of death', which is perhaps the third way of the third day, by which we shall "live" in his sight, via putting away both broad and narrow ways for a third: a "more excellent way" of three ways:

1. old way (broad) die by law: leads to dead end
2. new way (narrow) die to law: leads to life, but it's the temp life of life + death = also dead end.
3. new & living way (more excellent) no such law law (neither of two laws nor two ways nor two deaths, no childish law<=>law merry go round)

Perhaps we all need to awaken to the third way of the third day, grow up and put away all such childish merry go round law <=> law; For the first of two laws proselytes, making one "more the child of hell": Mt 23:15, and "another law" not only produces all manner of (evil) concupiscence: Rom 7, but also gives place to the first as if two beasts of Rev 13 law <= law. The result, and either way of such law <=> law ways, broad or narrow, many or few, is a latter end worse.

So let us put away both such law law in Rom 8 in favor of the higher exhortation in Gal 3: "ye are not under the law" (neither sort in Rom .

And let us put away both sorts of children in Rom 9 in favor of the higher exhortation in Eph 4: "be no more children" (neither sort in Rom 9).

And let us put away both sorts of serevants in Rom 6 in favor of the higher exhortation in Gal 4: "thou art no more servant" (neither sort in Rom 6).

And let us put away both ways in Mt 7 in favor of a "more excellent way" in 1Cor 12:31, which is neither the broad way nor the narrow way, for both leadeth unto death when revelationed (uncovered, disclosed); since the life the narrow way leadeth unto is the temporal life of life + death = a dead end. But the life God sent His Son to lead us unto is the eternal sort of life void of even the better sort of two deaths, which is void of all such law law; or void of both sides of a left/right Son of Man sides war, a blame game wherein even those who get it right only want to be right, and rightly divide the word of truth, to make others wrong: left (behind). Eternal life is above such "division", where "unity" prevails.

Let us realize if Babylon the great is twice fallen ("is fallen, is fallen"), from greatest to great (great <= greater <= greatest); then it reasons it takes two up risings to be reconciled unto God the greatest of three things great => greater => greatest.

Charity is the "greatest" of "three things", not just the greater of twain. Thereby charity "never" faileth. For when failure is given no place, by giving devilish law law no place, it is thereby not even option-all to fail. Let us all have charity, which is above spiritual things like forgiving one another. For when we all are one flush all our law law, there is no sin imputed, nothing to forgive.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org
www leader for charity never faileth

March 29, 2007
ANTIDEPRESSANTS NO HELP FOR MOST PEOPLE WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER: STUDY. Prescribing antidepressants on top of mood stabilizers for people with bipolar disorder provides no extra benefit, a U.S. study has found.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/2007/03/28/bipolar-medication.html

Survey says: America has:
- more insanity (law law) per capita
- more violence (death by killing)
- more violent weather (eg: tornado alley)
- more "destruction", via "law worketh wrath"
- more body bags via law: "ministration of death"

lol at a related comment on Yahoo Answers:
Lunacy is rampant among fright-wing Christians.