Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I saw dick cheaney in visions, and He said, "I declare war on iraq", "I declare war on china"

Hey Bob,

Grace unto you, and PEACE,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gotta watch those (plural) 'visions', for they can be like old Daniel's "night"(darkness) "visions", allegoric for grace + law is as good + evil, which is an oxymoron with a bad ending such as life + death. Indeed Daniel had night mares, from reading a book, the book of law (five books of Moses), and indeed four of such mares go forth in Revelation, of John, and the name of rider on the last is death.

Scary! But a "shadow" is a 'phantom' menace, Bob. Sound the alarm, awake the king, the kingdom under attack from a phantom menace? I think NOT, boobby.

Winston Churchill said: if you're dreaming you're 'asleep'. So AWAKE to righteousness (not to both righteousness + lefteousness) Bob.

See the recent survey says PEACE is breaking out all over the world, less war, less folk dying in battle. No doubt dis-ease (infirmity) will also began to dwindle as 'understanding' goes forth and people understand "grace is sufficient" meaneth no law req'd.

The "GRACE" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org - www leader for "global reconciliation" via global understanding