Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Paul (The Apostle)'s Prayer Theme

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the intersting post.
Grace, Mercy, Peace unto you (of ye/you).

I see the manifestation of the Son of God in the fact peace 'is breaking out all over the world'... as that Light (understanding) of that God (that Spirit) goes forth, ever forward to us-ward, so that none perish, in the end of the God shew having no mention of law.

Gotta watch those visions, for sometimes they are like "night"(darkness) visions old Daniel had, and he was finally told to shut up (about such 'darkness'). For that God (of this/that Gods) is light, and in him there is no darkness at all; nor any 'shadow' (heb 10: 'law) of turning.

God never changes. It is we all who get "changed", from (blind) faith to (seeing) faith, from (law) glory to (grace) glory, from (Sinai) mtn to (Sion) mtn, by taking the grace walk thru the valley of the 'shadow' of death, as if "through" Jesus Christ, and as if through the cross to risen & seated with Christ: the end of the law, at the right hand of God, where it's all right and no left (behind) at all.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles

Re: Re: Re: Paul (The Apostle)'s Prayer Theme

I'm wondering,,,what NEWS,,,you watch? ''Peace is breaking out'' world-wide???

christendom is a mess--and-the world is going nutz,,,,hmmmmmmm
but hey,theres all kindsa ''stats''' oh well
time will tell.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Paul (The Apostle)'s Prayer Theme

Hi Al,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I watch all world (global) news, including independents and environmental stuff; Especially watch for global stats and any good news thereof.

For in Mk 13:37 JC said God said: "what I say unto you, I say unto all: Watch". Yet such is also allegoric for "you all" begins with "you", and whatever applies to "you" applies to "all" the KofG JC located within "you", especially if "there is no respect of persons with God", nor with Son of God.

Evidently, and based on global 'evidence', "peace is breaking out all around the world", with both the number of conflicts and number of casualties being on the decline, as reported and clarified by CBC News: http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2004/08/29/peace040829.html

And doing my own global observations, via global graphs and the global internet, I find a correlation between peace breaking out ww, and people ww getting the legalistic beam out of their own eye first: to see better how to get help from the throne of grace in time, and help others recover from opposing them-selves as oxy-morons, as children of Hatfields vs McCoys; Help brighten up their gloomy doomy vision (not add more gloom and doom to such).

Christendom is indeed in a state of spiritual adolescence, with fundamentalist christians, legalistic jews, and fanatical muslims running to and fro the earth with their adolescent law law. Will we survive it? Yes! Will we make it to Spiritual Adulthood? Yes! Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free is not optional, nor iffy.

There is hopeful evidence that more than a few, especially the ever growing number of Out of Church Christians, are now making their way to spiritual adulthood, by coming out from among them, and putting away childish things: laws; the hypocrisy, partiality, the oxymoronic lies thereof such broad and narrow ways of chilish-adults unaware there is a more excellent way to go on to: the new and living way which never fails, the greatest of three things.

If you're still wondering, perhaps you're giving place to "another wonder" (such as a seven headead dragon) appearing in heaven, and "another law" thereof; which only produces all manner of evil concupicence and makes adults, even priests, do wretched things. This too shall pass.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.