Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Accuser of the Brethren (Exposed)

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Notably in the holy kiss greeting of Pauline epistles it's only (pure) grace unto you from God our Father (as pure wisdom from is then peace-able in James 3), and then it's peace from the Lord Jesus Christ. So if not pure grace, then peace not able from JC either. For peace with God is "through" Jesus => Christ, and the "Christ" thereof "that God" was in "reconcling the world unto himself" (and notably not imputing their trespasses unto them) is Christ: "the end of the law"... hence the end of accusation of brethren.

It's an "allegory" (Gal 4:24) with a moral, and "written aforetime for our learning" (Rom 15:4).

Notably in Revelation 19:10, the testimony of Jesus Christ is the "spirit" of prophecy (not the letter of prophecy, for the letter killeth: 2Cor3, and allegorically the letter is the law, which is a ministration of condemnation and death, so all law written in stone and in ink is to be done away).

Notably in Mt 24:21b Jesus Christ gives no place at all to the great tribulation of law worketh wrath; for giving place to law not only gives place to wrath and infirmities, but gives place to sin and death upon all, since only law imputes sin (Rom 4:15; 5:13) and sin brings forth death (1Cor 15:56; 2Cor 3; Jam 1:15). Law is notably both the source and strength of sin in Rom 14:23-Gal 3:12 and 1Cor 15:56.

Notably you canNOT spoil the hse of sin without first binding the strong man of such a hse (Mt, Mk) and law is notably the strong man (strength) of sin (1Cor).

Being wrongfully accused can be just as disastrous as being wrongfully convicted; as many will testify they have had to change cities or states or countries when an accusation turned everyone against them to the point they're career and reputation was destroyed.

Notably there is no mercy in pure law; for all who died under Moses' law died "without mercy" (Hebrews). And notably law does not produce hopefulness, but rather hopelessness because law is a mission impossible, sin imputation thereof unpardonable in this world or the to come...

POINT being "grace is sufficient" (no law req'd).

God canNOT lie, so if His Grace said my grace is sufficient, you can believe it is the truth.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: Accuser of the Brethren (Exposed)

http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com I saw the accuser of the bretheren in a vision. In this, I saw a man who was an off white, and good loooking, and he was looking down, and angry, and he said, kind of yelling "i am satan"

Re: Accuser of the Brethren (Exposed)

Hey Bob,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The only man called Satan in the Bible was Peter, who was told get behind me (as if to say yer dung), and also told: "when (not if) thou art converted, then strengthen thy brethren".

The same biblical exhortation might apply to ye.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org
His grace is sharper than any twoedged sword