Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New UnBrowser Q & A system - it puts question & answer people together

Querry:
If such things are an "allegory" (Gal 4:24) in the Holy Bible, then could the last trump scripture be alluding to the last trump it, kinda like in a
card game where the one with the last trump is winner take all?

Reply from Ahyh:
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: Information Request

I will certainly agree that most of the Revelation needs to be taken allogorically. Exactly what the allegories mean is, of course, a question we have been wondering about for centuries(!)
Peace, Ahyh

Reply to Ahyh:
Hey Ahyh, Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

Thanks for the reply to my info request; But I think you missed the POINT of it entirely, as many do... Point being the Bible is allegoric, as flat out
stated in Galatians 4's note the two sons of Abraham "are" the two covenants and "this" Agar( the bondwoman) "is" Mt Sinai, which is an allegory for the
law. And the script-u-are (of plural & contrary scriptures) saith: cast out the bondwoman and her son... allegory: cast out the law and the result of
the law: sin and death.

So, of law/grace, given as a before/after shew(plural of show), he taketh away the first that he may establish the second; For contrary things such as
law vs grace cannot coexist except to make an oxyMORON with a BAD ending such as the end of grace + law (the only plausible combo since grace "is"
and law "added") being allegorically as life + death = a dead end, something that God will not have then, now, ever. Hence the conclusion of the (allegoric) Holy Bible (written aforetime for our learning: Rom 15:4) has no mention of law at all when (when no law, no sin imputed: Rom 5:13) and where (where no law, no transgression) his angel (Paul) plays the last trump it: The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.
Daniel Miles (founder)
www.godshew.org
( a third day ministry)

Response from Ahyh:
----- Original Message -----
To: Daniel Miles
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 12:54 PM
Subject: TCOY Contact

Honestly, Daniel, I do not understand what you are saying.

You will probably not agree with this, but I will make one observation: Not ALL the "Bible is allegoric." Yes, there are allegorical references in it. But it is simply irrational to make a ststement that everything in the Bible is an allegory.

And I for one do not see any "contrary" relationship between law & grace. By grace the 1st law was given, not to beat us down, but to help us expand happiness, holiness & life. Over the course of time man's mind & heart were ready for more, to see that Love is the only law that matters.
Ahyh

Daniel's Reply to Ahyh:

Hey Ahyh,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
("holy kiss" greeting to brethren all in every epistle of Paul, except for Hebrews, which is a mini bible itself having the same theme and conclusion: "Grace with you all" as Bible)

I suppose you think an "eternal" God has any beginning (of days) or any end (of life)... NOT! Not then, not now, not ever.

In fact the Bible reveals God is "excepted" (exempt) from the allegorical shew for God cannot lie nor die, and will not put grace under his feet (for it's a glory-us allegorical crown upon his head, an holy name to be hallowed). Besides it is God our Saviour who raises up Christ. So JC plays the part of God in the flesh. Nor is God plural as is Elohyim, or divided against himself (as are them vs us), but rather God is one singular collective whole and 100% rightly divided, as is "the God of all grace" (no law at all), as noted in 1Peter 5:10.

Hence "In the beginning God" is an "allegory" from Gen 1:1 to Rev 22:21; For in Romans 15:4 it notably states the scriptures (plural) were "written aforetime for our learning", and evidently (from all the evidence given by forty witnesses giving testimony) to learn "grace is sufficient" (no law req'd). Grace always "is", never was nor will be, but simply "is"; but law was, and was "added", and even more law added at Sinai "because of the transgression"; yet where no law there is no transgression (Rom 4:15), so there had to be a law (called "the law of commandments") way back in beginning.

And this is the law JC abolished (Eph 2:15) in order to effectively abolish all law (everything written in stone and ink) since all other law (10 commandments and about 613 torah laws) "added" and "because of the transgression" (to make it more obvious there was already a law added somewhere, and such makes grace "no more grace" but grace + law.

Besides flat out stating such things (Abraham having two sons) are an "allegory" in Galatians 4:24, it also states it is a "great mystery", even a triple mystery in Col 2:2, to be solved "in time" (Heb 4:16) since there is neither mystery nor time in eternity where understanding prevails.

Hence the exhortation of Solomon: "with all thy getting get understanding" and the clarity to get the sort which when embraced results in thy head (Christ, who's head is God) being crowned with "grace" glory (Proverb 4)... glory of God all fell short of when even one man added one law to "my grace is sufficient".

I assure you I have both studied it out, for about 100,000 hrs already, also via mega revelations directly from the Spirit, and find in the authorized KJV that the allegory holds from begin to end... the reason JC said God said: "take heed" (so not to miss the allegoric clues), and Paul (not only a revelator, but also a faithful steward of the mysteries of God) said take "more earnest heed" near the end; for a great mystery has lots of twists, especially near the end which is declared from the beginning (Isaih 46:10). For Love(God) is not blind as many suppose, but rather sees (only) "good" six times and "very good" the seventh time in Gen 1.

As for law being contrary to grace, it is as obvious as death being contrary to life, fear being contrary to love, torment being contrary to peace, curse being contrary to bless, down being contrary to up, left being contrary to right, etc.

It flat out states in Col 2:14 the law was "against" us, and "contrary" to us; even the "enmity" in Eph 2:15. It may help you to learn law = "the strength of sin" (1Cor 15:56) which has a deadly sting. Law was the accuser of all the brethren (Jn 5:45), a ministration of condemnation and a ministration of death (2Cor 3). In fact it flat out says whatsoever is not of faith is sin (Rom 14:23) and the law is not of faith (Gal 3:12). You do the allegoric math and learn law imputes sin, to all, and sin brings forth death (1Cor 15:56; James 1:15) to all.

God did NOT send His Son to condemn(law) the world, not this, but rather that: the world through him might be saved. (John 3)

Law was a schoolmaster which failed every student... none of such attained to the righteousness of the law because their is no righteousness in such leftteousness... these all died and received NOT the promise... and all who died under Moses' law died "without mercy" (since there is no mercy in pure law, only in a mixture of grace + law, but such is as being saved + destroyed after (as happened to all in Jude 5).

It may help you to learn law had an expiry date (fulness of the time for such), and expired so long ago it is now so old it is ready to vanish (Heb 8:13) and shall vanish (1Cor 13: .

Every good mystery writer likes to bait and hook readers as deeply and quickly as possible. No other myster writer has hooked more fishies unaware than old Moses, using the bait of "In the beginning God" (as if God had any beginning...Not)

The POINT is y(our) learning, for as the Bible Translators said: "it is preposterous order to teach first and learn after", as preposterous as being a Childish-adult, who is unaware that claiming to be espoused to His Grace and then being found whoring with law is not only hypocrisy, but Adult-ery.

Love is not a law, not unless you're still doing the law law thing of Rom 8, which is only half way from Rom 1 to Rom 16, which doesn't end with any law at all, nor does the Bible.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen. (where ye find any law in such an end of law boggles me)
TgooLJCwya. Amen.
Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Ahyh's Reply:
Thank you. Ahyh