Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prophetic Third Day - PLAINLY speaking of the Father therein

Grace => Mercy => Peace (he is our peace)

Oh how I love the clear-ity of Love(God) is not blind, but rather sees good six times and very good the seventh time in Gen 1 where the end is declared from the beginning according to Isaiah 46:10.

As the movie Sunshine says, and in conclusion of all this suffering (of this/that), we (jews) ought not to fear, not be afraid, not be afraid to see more clearly and to be seen more clearly... and in the greater of two lights which rules the day. Selah.

Many, who did not speak out before, are now beginning to speak out. Example, military and diplomats are now speaking out about the war in Iraq, and other matters too. Truth out is better than secrets any day, and especially the third day, the day of God, the God of all: grace.

Revelation, by definition, is NOT about cover ups such as the first of twain blesseds in Rom 4: 7,8 (from Ps 32: 1,2). No. Rather Revelation is about uncovering, disclosure, revealing; and a full monty if Lk 12:2 is believed.

Naked and unashamed. I am not ashamed of "the" gospel (that gospel of this/that gospels). Why not? It is the "power" of God unto salvation (Rom 1:16). To whom? Everyone that believeth. What order? Jew(singular) first, and also to the Greek(singular).

Hey, it's an allegory, so we should be looking for the allegory clues to solve the mystery in time, seek and find grace "in time" (Heb 4:16); for there is neither mystery nor time for such in eternity.

And we should be looking for, hastening unto, the day of God in converted Peter's allegoric comparison of two worlds, and two last days thereof, the latter one of such last days (sabbaths) being the eternal day(light) of God, that God of this/that Gods, the only wise God (of foolish/wise Gods), the only true God (of false/truth spirits), the only Potentate... whom JC will shew(plural of show) in his time... in the third [day] I will be perfected. Perfected!

Now unto the King (of kings) eternal, immortal, in-visible, the only wise God, (majestic) honour and (grace) glory for ever and ever. I wonder which God, of twain in the allegorical God shew, that is? His grace or Moses' law? Obvious His grace.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all.
Amen.