Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seek and find

Dear Iam Thatiam, I wish you Grace, mercy, and peace, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

It's not 'mythology' I share, but what I finally learned when I humbly asked the God who "upbraideth not" for His Wisdom, since mine had failed. You may also ask that God, when ready to let go of natural things and get on with spiritual things.

Heck, even when "spiritual" of natural/spiritual, there's still "comparing spiritual things with spiritual" to do. Why? For even when "spirit" mode of soul/spirit, there's still both "spirit of error" & "spirit of truth" to yet sort out.

You would do well to look closer at writings of Paul, as his logic is not linear nor circular, but a dialectic logic that first looks at both sides of children vs children, then afterward concludes neither, since both such are childish.

The purpose of the forum is to discuss, not argue. Nobody really wins if argue, for it's still lose/win battle mode & duality; So even when it's an assume win: aka be right to make others wrong, it's not the end of battle (FightClub) mode, and perhaps more like self-condemnation, by f-law judging others.

It's like nobody really wins in a court of law, for it's just law vs law, neither yet grace.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] "with" you all. Amen.