Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: God's Ingredients

Thanks Scott Allred for sharing. I thank God for you as I observe u growing in unconditional love unto "Grace, mercy, peace, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord", that will event-u-ally become a graceful, merciful, peaceful U.

Re information, aka "knowledge", there's both:
- 'gnosis'(natural) knowledge of our Lord JC, and
- 'epignosis'(spiritual) knowledge of our Lord JC = MuchMore

To see much more, we go thru JC to C mode can C "much more". For J mode of JC was to & for "them", but C mode is to & for "us", of two allegoric them/us modes, when still in plural God mode.

The 'gnosis' knowledge is also rendered as "science" in English; And it's interesting to notice in 1Cor 13:8 KJV, that when it comes to what never fails (charity: a more excellent way), then the 'gnosis' knowledge shall begin to "vanish away", as if the f-law knowledge of children (even childish-adults) not yet grown up in grace to become an 'aner' man who puts away childish things (aka laws that flaw people), noted in 1Cor 13:11.

Re proper order (when twain things), here's an example of IMProper order in writings of John to little (law) children:
- 1John 4: first notes try the (plural) spirits, since evil spirits should not be believed... THEN
- 1John 4:6 says "spirit of truth and spirit of error"; BUT it's a REVERSE order ending with "error" not "truth". Such is allegory like grace + law, resulting in flaw (error).

I recommend James 1:5-8, which says if any of you lack wisdom, then ask God, But also clarifies ask the God who does not even upbraid (allegory: the God of all grace) for His (pure) Wisdom. It also clarifies don't bother asking if still being double minded, for if wavering between law & grace (as if lie & truth) it's then still unstable both ways, until decidedly want only the truth. So ask the Nice God, and ask for the truth.

For if ask amiss, or ask f-law God, u may get a stone (law) when ask for bread (grace). Which things are an allegory.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] WITH you all. Amen.