Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Freedom possibilities

Grace and mercy to you also.

Thank you for all of your responses, I'm glad to be able to stick my head out of the box of confinement and be able to love all types of people for who they are without feeling like I'm cheating on "the church"....I'm slowly becoming able to let go of so many fears of which I was bewitched since birth. A lot of things are confusing but welcome to learn.
I feel one possible trap I need to look out for although allow myself to go through naturally is some resentment. I'm trying to integrate my feelings, I'm learning, when held by Grace I need not be ashamed and fear my feelings, for grace understands all things and allows me to go through all I need to and is patient as these things melt away with my new trust.
It shows me how I am allowed to be just who I would most want to be toward others in love, understanding, acceptance etc. Although I do find myself continually needing to be reminded to turn from the sides wars since with new found information and freedoms I need to learn how to help others without adding fuel or momentum to the fight, struggle, sides wars etc.

Thanks and Grace to all.
Scott