Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello and Lawlessness

Indeed, re your comment: When I said ". First turn from the idea that law imputes Sin" I meant free ourselves from the sin part to begin with at least:
I agree...

It's time religious churches (which still law impute sin for the hell of it) should at least begin to hear this in John 1:29 KJV: "Behold the Lamb of God, which TAKETH AWAY (REMOVES) the sin of the world".
SO THEN, that Lamb, of God...
- did NOT just forgive sin, by law, so it could be later un-forgiven (as storied about law in Matthew 18:23-35);
- NOR just Romans 4:7 diaper cover up sin, by law, so it could later be uncovered & made known (as storied in Mt 10:26; Lk 8:17; Lk 12:2);
- BUT REMOVED the sin of the world. YET...
They (of them/us) still don't [yet] realize HOW(?) sin got REMOVED, which is only plausible by abolish law (aka flush law as if dung, as if flushing a surely die lie to lay hold on eternal life); And BECAUSE law is not only root source of sin imputation (WHERE no law, THERES no transgression: Romans 4:15 & WHEN no law, THEN sin imputed: Romans 4:8; 5:13), but also the strength (aka strong man) of sin (1Cor 15:56).

FYI: there's allegorically 2 bible Lamb(s) to dare compare in greek:
- 'amnos' Lamb, of God, which TAKETH AWAY the sin of the world... Grace.
- 'arnion' Lamb, in Revelation, TAKETH AWAY peace of the world... Law.
So for Grace we should press SAVE & for Law we should press DELETE.

I love the allegory aspect of the Bible. Makes it more interesting.
The GRACE of Lord Jesus→Christ [be/is] WITH you all. Amen. TheEnd.

Thank you for your comments and thank you for helping me reconcile my thoughts biblically. We/they have so much to gain and so much to shed.it feels good to be able to pull for US. I Hope to become more clear minded and less fearful as I run. I hope to find more Grace and lose the anxiety.

Hello Eternal perspective. Grace, mercy, and peace, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord. Thanks for sharing. Glad for discussion on this topic.

Indeed, it's refreshing to see people everywhere expressing a similar message (Grace, and freedom from law's damnation) in different ways... as if the awareness level of people is growing higher in grace, and mercy, and peace, among many recovering from various things.

I especially enjoyed hearing your new (non bipolar) insight about this: "what you resist persists"...so... this is why we can't fight against the biblical law, we must learn to turn from it ...because... When you fight against or with Law it (aka iniquity) becomes stronger and more abundant... so ... Grace will eventually make everyone right or true, through Grace, we will get much more than what we ever thought we wanted.
Thank you.