Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A stone???

Law is like a childish BoogeyMan imagined. Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Law is real and the function thereof is final. Grace and redemption are imaginary...Thanks!!
Exceptional intelligence and enhanced ability to discern specific conclusions, using available data is not an unusual characteristic of a human. Jesus was very intelligent and knew about genetics when the world was still “flat”. He was born into a culture which practiced a very strict and cumbersome religion. He questioned that religion and proceeded to expose their “God” as a hoax. The Roman government was tricked and eventually forced to take action against him. As a result he was captured, falsely accused, condemned and murdered. However he had hundreds of followers and they began to create a ripple of dissent within that religious society as well as the government.
Religious leaders with aid from the local Roman government, hired Saul of Tarsus to do damage control and redirect a dangerous situation. Saul was already engaged in a crusade to disrupt the movement initiated by Jesus, the man they had murdered.
Saul faked a confrontation with the “spirit” of Jesus which allegedly caused blindness. That rue was carried off by placing fish scales in his eyes much like contact lenses. Next he desired a meeting with Ananias whom he had previously selected as a victim of his “so called rage”. Ananias “prayed” with Saul and “healed” his blindness. That's when Saul plucked the scales from his eyes.
With that deceitful act, Saul was welcomed into the brotherhood, allowing him to fundamentally transform and develop a new religion..........”Christianity”.
Moses founded Judaism by making a “God” using smoke and thunder on Mt. Sinai.. Saul founded “Christianity” by making a “Christ” from the works of a good and righteous man, A man who could reveal, that which “eye had not seen, ear had not heard, hand had not touched and had not entered into the mind of of men”. “Christ” and Jesus are in no way related.
The words of Jesus were misinterpreted, distorted and eliminated to found a new “user friendly” religion. “Christianity” has become the most lucrative business on earth. Seek reality Daniel. It has no boundaries.

Thanks Iam Thatiam for your weird f-law rant. As always, I wish you Three Best Wishes: Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

It seems you have not [yet] experienced how amazing grace truly is.
If you lack wisdom, you should ask God (not Wikipedia).

Thanks you for your reply Daniel; Always grateful for an intelligent rebuttal.
Laws are the foundation upon which kingdoms are built. Laws can establish a family, a city, a nation and even a world. Laws can structure a society. Laws can FULFILL a predetermined agenda. Yes laws can form a religion.
Laws are built upon each other. Several laws may work together to attain a purpose.. All laws pertaining to that purpose must be obeyed in order to FULFILL that purpose. When even the smallest law is passed over, that purpose will not be....FULFILLED.
The power of a law is through obedience. After several generations of obedience the law or laws which promote good, may be FULFILLED or “planted” in the minds of a people. They abide by the law naturally. In other words they become the “living law” or are no longer “under” the laws.
Laws are usually structured similar to a path having a fence on both sides. People who are already just and righteous follow the path having no desire to violate the boundaries. However people who are unjust and unrighteous will constantly test ways to pass over, under and through the fences.
Every man should nurture and promote good and righteousness. Every man should encourage others to seek and practice that which makes men better men. Every man should shun, condemn and destroy evil and wickedness. Every man should separate himself and those he loves from evil. Every man should obey and enforce laws which protect and improve righteousness and good.
Good and righteousness are inherited characteristics of a man and cannot be altered. Evil and bad are inherited characteristics and cannot be altered. Laws can force evil and bad to honor good and righteousness. A tree cannot become a pear tree, but a tree can be a pear tree. A man cannot become a righteous man but a man can be a righteous man. That's the law.

Thanks Iam ThatIam, for your law view. Notice my greeting "Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord" has no mention of law, like "the God of all grace". As such, I speak not against you, but edify you, so you'll hear I'm ministering grace that is not against any.

I'm ok with you sharing your law view, for I myself once believed such, and trusted in law to be good, just, fair, etc; Until I had an awful law experience myself, of how Law, being "both good and evil", begins good "and" ends evil. Bad ending. So I can now say from experience Law sucks, by being also destructive. For me, it was loss of all things. So I now understand why we should all put away laws, to have only grace, mercy, peace = 3rd of 3 = peace that lasts. Law peace does not last. For eg peace offered in Revelation 1:4 gets taken away in Rev 6:4.

I note some connect the dots in Bible verses to make it more clear:
- Our Father...deliver us from EVIL: Prayer, in Matthew 6:13 KJV.
- We are delivered from the LAW: Answered, in Romans 7:6 KJV.

- whatsoever is NOT OF FAITH is sin: Romans 14:23 KJV.
- and the law is NOT OF FAITH: Galatians 3:12 KJV.

I notice you used the word FULFILL, so I'll address Bible "allegory" about it in Matthew 5:17 KJV, a miss-understood verse by many: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy (aka law), but to fulfil (aka grace & truth)". The point is this: Grace does not destroy, like law does, and truth does not lie, like law does. Rather: Grace awares & persuades us, with evidence and truth, until we willingly put away law, because law, being both good and evil, is also destructive.

Let's take a modern example. Since false/true Y2Ks & 9/11 leaders of nations have been saying 'Rule of Law" is NWO. But "Law worketh Wrath" (Romans 4:15), not grace nor mercy nor peace; Which is why "God hath not appointed us to wrath (aka law)": 1Thess 5:9. "For when they say Peace and safety (in Rule of Law worketh Wrath), then sudden destruction comes upon them": 1Thess 5:3. So...

News & Weather now report 'worst' scenarios, along with Death Tolls. Interesting thing about this is: the word "worst" only occurs once in Bible, way BACK in OT Ezekiel 7:24 KJV, followed by this: "Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and [there shall be] none". So...

More than a decade of rulers saying 'Rule of Law' made 2016 the deadliest year on record, as if it SEEMED more like bwd 2016BC than fwd AD2016, due to BACKward focus unto Law; And allegory similar to what John saw in Revelation, when he "TURNED" back to what was "BEHIND" him, aka "one like Son of man" (Ezekiel was called Son of man). Such was dressed like an OT law priest, and out of his mouth went a sharp "twoedged sword", which in Psalms 149:6,7 executes vengeance & punishments, both to heathen & people. So Apostle Paul notes in Hebrews 4:12 the word(logos) of God is "sharper than any twoedged sword", as if allegory saying Grace is smarter than Law.

So the end, already written to ENDure unto, in Revelation 22:21 KJV has no mention of law:
"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen".

Thanks for your reply Daniel. Your rebuttal is good but the first was more you.
Here is how it all adds up.
Assuming it's existence; A “soul” is born of death and cannot be bound by the laws of the living. Freedom from the living (real) law, is granted by an event called death, not by any action of the living.

Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord" has no mention of law. Neither does "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen".

Daniel;
Let us learn about grace. Webster's New World Dictionary defines grace as;
GRACE: 1: An attractive quality. 2: A delay granted beyond a set date for the performance or payment of an obligation.
Theology definition of grace: 1: Unmerited love and favor of “God”, toward man. 2: Divine INFLUENCE in a man to MAKE him pure and good. Have doubts about theological grace. I do know about real grace..
I've experienced real grace for seven decades. I have been granted extra time to complete contracts, make payment and deliver goods many times by compassionate people. That's grace. I can also testify for unmerited love and favor of people toward people. Real love and favor comes from real, living, compassionate human beings only. That is good.
No need to declare: “That's really “God” working through men”. WRONG!! Definition plainly states: OF “God” toward man. Not “God” through man toward man. When love and favor toward man does not occur.....That indicates there is no source!!

When murderers, rapist and thieves are arrested and imprisoned, they are provided clothing, medical treatment, food, warm and cool rooms with entertainment, clean beds, warm covers, free dental care, all of it free. Preachers visit and pray for them. Maybe that's theological grace.
Good and righteous people think theological grace will protect them, But evil men rob, rape and murder them. Religion teaches. “turn the other cheek! Walk the extra mile. Pray for those who persecute them. Give them also your cloak”! Thieves, rapist and murderers know their innocent victims do not qualify for theological grace. When murderers and rapist are arrested, they qualify for theological grace. To hell with the victim.
The victims of those atrocities, suffer terribly for that which they did not ask. They have lost loved ones, lost property, were terrorized, humiliated and traumatized. (Could have used a little theological grace)!!! Innocent children are malled to death by dogs! Earthquakes, mudslides, floods, tornadoes and blizzards, bury innocent people alive, scatter their battered bodies, freeze children and drown hundreds every day. (NO love or favor for those people)!!!! THEOLOGICAL GRACE IS INSUFFICIENT!! Seems only criminals, rapist, murderers and depraved reprobates qualify for theological grace.
However I know for certain, those in need, will receive real love and real favor from real people, in a real world... PERIOD!!
May the grace be with you!

Thanks Iam Thatiam, yet perhaps your 7 decades of experience is not [yet] the 8th in Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV, which first lists 7 one's, then "and Father" = 8th, also notably "above" = 'epi' the 7 still in earthy mode or even in 'ano' above, of two kinds of "above" in Colossians 3: 'ano' & epi'.

Eph 4:4-6 KJV:
[There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

Daniel: Correct! When counting or measuring, eight does follow seven..
Let us learn about numbers;
EIGHT is nothing more than a number. Symbolically, EIGHT is an imaginary, magical realm used to classify natural phenomena as “miracles”! In Theological terms, EIGHT is a magical step or “level” above the natural order of “things”. EIGHT is suggestive of an imaginary dimension used to conjure omens hoping to verify myths. EIGHT is symbolic of a new beginning. A confused Bible scholar wrote, “the first day of the week is really the EIGHTH day”!!! Please don't laugh.. He is serious.
Numbers are important to superstitious people. Numbers are really, really important to Theologists and Allegorists. FORTY according to theology, is a period that tests the integrity of a person or idea. FORTY days and nights of rain.. FORTY years in a wilderness. FORTY days and nights Moses fasted. FORTY days and nights Jesus fasted. There were THREE days in a tomb. THREE days in a whale's belly. There are THREE points to a triangle (-:that's where Satan lurks:-).... THREE is used 467 times in the Bible!! There were TWELVE tribes. TWELVE disciples. Don't overlook the number 666!!! SEVEN is a popular number. SEVEN days in a week, SEVEN days to create. SEVEN years of famine. SEVEN deadly sins.
Merging the occult with religion is indicative of the source from which religion originated. It's comical to observe “educated” men using numbers in an attempt to validate an imaginary Deity of their own creation. Some even attempt to foretell the future.... with numbers!! Numbers are useful for counting and measuring real things. TWO sermons. SEVEN preachers. THREE cubits.
May the numbers be with you......