Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: re6ligious nutters

Keith Gregory6: Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ...

Perhaps iff you still need a FIX (LOL), it may suggest you are still addicted to the ill-u-sion of fault-finding law (as I once was), instead of the real-i-ty of the pure Grace, Mercy, and Peace of the only true God. Why do you think the Bible mentions "the only true God"? Perhaps it may suggest the God you find fault with is not the only true God.

So if there's a PROBLEM perceived, as you say, perhaps the root source of it may be law, contained in the word flaw, or perhaps your own legalism. Hey, it was with me, until I upgraded from a law God to a grace God. For law is both good and evil, lastly evil = reverse of live. Interesting stuff.

For everything will be perfectly okay in the end (already written), and it's not yet okay, then it's not yet the end (of the f-law). I like to focus on the end in Revelation 22:21 KJV, which doesn't have any mention of f-law at all. Seems then, when it's only pure grace, then it's allegory like all the bad stuff, erroneously perceived, never happened, kinda like nobody really dies in a movie, as it's just a movie. Are you in a horror movie?

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all. Amen".

All good and well Daniel to perceive that in the end all will resolve the issue a movie this life is not we have been given life to live life and we are by most accounts a good bunch but man has since day one written of the higher presence and forwarded little proof or heresay and found reason to not blame the higher one for anything man is a seeker and gullible he toys to lean on written words to appease his lack of strength and direction so inevitably he believes in the almighty to make him feel free of blame when in fact we should cut the crop of leaning on the nice words of scripture and wake up and band together to revisit what we can to lessen the suffering and stop pass docking with a false analogy of the divine answer

Thanks Keith. Glad you mentioned stop the 'false analogy', and to end the 'suffering', which is even difficult to watch, even when realized it's only an ill-u-sion, still having a "Judge' on "Sion" side (called "heavenly Jerusalem": city of "the living God": perhaps allegory for living Law). I can agree with let's end this BullShittery.

It's why I greeted you with Three Best Wishes: Grace, Mercy, Peace. But not from an almighty f-law god who can't be safely approached, lest he might be having a day of wrath; Rather from "the God of all comfort" (no discomfort at all): "the God of all grace" (no law at all): "the only true God" (no lie at all), which is ALSO Bible described as "that God" (opposite of the false analogy)...

"That God" is described as "light" only, having "no darkness at all" in him, which is like biblical "allegory" for "the only wise God", aka "God our Saviour": Grace (as if opposite of God their Destroyer: Law).

That God will have ALL men saved (NONE harmed) AND also put away their BullShittery, by coming unto the 'epignosis' knowledge of the truth, which is "much more" than 'gnosis' knowledge that's Bible rendered as "science", perhaps as if a sub word in "con-science', which has both begin & end, because it has both "good" and "evil" aspects. For an evil con-science will con-vict people; So last mention of con-science is only a "good conscience toward God', as if then no evil even thought: neither to punish nor even forgive.

That God, ALSO Bible described (and as if in contrast to a 'false analogy'), will not even upbraid (fault-find), let alone chasten & scourge.
Yet that God, being the God of all grace, will not force himself on anyone like a Bully-Law-God does; Rather that Grace-us-God patiently waits to be asked, for His wisdom, which is merciful & peaceful GraceToU, which has neither partiality nor hypocrisy like Law does.

I now know this because I finally & humbly asked the God who "upbraideth not" for His wisdom, after reaching the end of the Law rope I'd been handing onto. Then I began to receive gentle grace revelations & truths which were easy to intreat (not hard to swallow).

Such grace and truth helped me put away my own BullShittery (aka legalism), which had manifested ruin & suffering in my life, by the evil aspect of Law, witch is "both good and evil": firstly good, lastly "evil" = reverse of "live", if law not flushed as dung; And not only OT Law, but also NT BetterLaw, for even Betterlaw, like a "new commandment" to "Love one another", is still a "commandment" (rule, ordinance, law), and thereby not [yet] pure grace.

We need PureGrace, because even a BetterLaw, such as do no harm, can still receive harm; But pure grace then takes us to a higher place, where it's also receive no harm, above & beyond just do no harm.

I hope my rant, in response to your rant, made some sense. For The End to ENDure unto, is pure grace, which is not over against any, but is "with you all" from above sides that are over against each other.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all. Amen.

Wow! Keith.. Amazing revelation of your “inner self”. Most of your thoughts are strong but totally worthless. You failed to offer a remedy or cure for your diagnosis.
A contractor approached the project manager with a problem. The manager's recommendation? “Do not tell me your problem “!!!! “Tell me how you corrected it”.... Got a plan???

Thanks for the info no quick answer to this message I delivered except this no alleged God to intervene so man I suppose will go on doing the shit he does until life as we know it fails as long as religion keeps its false tongue out of humans way we will be able finish each other off

The same book that binds ignorance to superstition, which are the main ingredients for religion, will also be it's undoing. Most people are unable to liberate their minds from the avalanche of mythology they are subjected to from infancy. First one must take “god” from the sky, place it beneath the feet, and use the fear of doing so to motivate a search for reality.

Re: religious nutters

The story goes that man was given a free will to make choices and decisions. God gave man the earth and all the critters, and gave man dominion over it all. He put mankind in charge. First couple was in good fellowship with God. Remember, they walked and talked with Him.
Let's not overlook that when the first couple disobeyed God, they broke fellowship with God, and not only did this result in man developing a sin nature, but it affected everything in the earth, as well as the descendants of first man.

God is not a micro-manager, nor does He violate a man's free will. He allows us to live however we choose. Though He desires close and personal relationship with each and every human being, He allows a person to seek to meet and know Him, without force. He wants it to be their idea.

Mankind has proven over recorded history that he just can't get along with each other or do what is right in the eyes of God. Because of man's sin nature and the abuse of his free will, people do bad things to other people. People get hurt by other people. This isn't God's fault. God gave man complete charge, remember? Collective man can take ALL the credit for man's inhumanities. Cruel to family, cruel to others, cruel to animals ... You name it.

God has already communicated that Christ will return to collect His people who love Him when the time comes. But right now, we are living in an age of time when God is building His Church. Until then, He allows mankind to do whatever they choose, and there will be a judgement day. Death is a natural part of this life. And it doesn't mean its the end for the innocent and god's people.

Re: religious nutters

Thanks HearMeOut for sharing your opinion. Grace, mercy, and peace, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord. I liked how you shared that God does not want to force himself on people, rather let it be their idea; Yet this would be the God of all grace, and not the Law God in the story. For Law will always try to FORCE itself on everyone. Pure Grace does not.

For me, I finally had to ask the God who "upbraideth not" (noted in James 1:5) for His wisdom, because no matter how diligent I was, my own wisdom failed me. Only then did I began to get revelations and study hints from the Spirit of truth, to help guide (lead, not drive) me into all truth of all grace; Until I, of my own free will, put away all my legalism.

It was a like a three stage process:
OT Law → NT BetterLaw → Pure Grace is neither of Law1/Law2.

For me, learning about grace, mercy, peace also involved unlearning many erroneous things I had been taught by men, and believed to be true, when still one of "them", and even when the better them of them1/them2 (like Jesus first divided them into them1/them2 in Mt 13:11), which is not [yet] "us" of them/us in the biblical story. For,
upon revelation & study, I learned this:

Plural (elohyim) God (Gen 1) both created(bara) & made(asah) things, and then did NOT say let us create(bara) man, but DID SAY "let us make(asah) man" in Gen 1:26A; Yet also gave two before/after scenarios to play out for comparison in Gen 1:26B:
- Before: "in our image(tselem)", and
- After: "after our likeness(d@muwth)"
SO THEN,
"created" is not "made", and "image" is not "likeness".

But Then, in Gen 1:27 KJV plural God did this:
- created(bara) man in image(tselem) mode, as male & female Adam1, called "THEM" (of them/us). Seems plural God did such to set the stage for the Before part of a Before/After shew(unique KJV plural of show).
WHY?

Seems Ephesians 2:10 KJV explains it this way:
Even "we" (of they/we) first got "created" (of created/made) in "Christ Jesus" (of Christ Jesus/Jesus Christ; As if in "image" of image/likeness) to firstly walk in them (of them/us), which is the before (of before/after)... THEN
1Peter 5:10 KJV explains the "AFTER" of before/after:
The God of all grace (no law at all) makes you (of ye/you) perfect, AFTER ye suffer a while (not for ever) in CJ (of CJ/JC); Which is allegory like being made in the likeness of image/likeness. For the image mode is mirrorly the reverse of left/right, to right/left

What's the point of all this/that? Our learning... to learn Law is not Grace, and even BetterLaw is not [yet] Pure Grace.

So TheEnd to ENDure unto, does not mention law at all, only grace, and only the (pure) grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is not against any, but rather "with you all" from above the duality of law/grace on high:

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all. Amen.