Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Faith will

Iam ThatIam, I'm not proposing any of the Bible is literal or historical, since in Galatians 4:22-24 it seems to define itself as being all allegorical in both convenants(testaments). However that does not make it irrelevant, but an allegoric mystery to solve by seek and find, with clues about what to seek and what to find.

But thanks for your Earnest Southerland Bates diatribe.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

The only only mystery about the Bible is, why does a mystery exist?? The reason a mystery exist: The bible is written by men about a “God”. Men are not worthy to write or speak for any “God”! Since men do not truly know “God” or any god they are mystified!!!
The mystery of existence is no mystery at all. Having substance is proof of existence. The mystery of a god is no mystery at all. A god made of gold or wood exist. The proof “God” does not exist is the fact ____ does not exist. There is no substance. The mystery of “hell” is no mystery at all. The mystery of “heaven”, is no mystery at all. Hell and heaven are fiction created by fevered, greedy minds. The proof they do not exist is, the fact ____ do not exist. There is no substance. The mystery of a “spirit” is no mystery at all. A ____ has no substance and cannot exist. The mystery of a soul is no mystery at all. The proof a soul does not exist is; a ___ does not exist. I'm clueless.

I was led here by my dreams. My faith in learning and wanting to know more about God. My dreams keep coming true as reality. No one has an explanation for them, but it shows me something more than death, if I can predict the future with out any control over it then it means something is in control of my life and I dont want to be a puppet any more.. I want control back.

Those words are familiar. You have used them before. They are not of yourself.
You should not tempt those you do not know.
A dream is a delusion. To nurture a dream is disrespectful to TRUTH and reality.
What is it you seek, Adam????

Hey Iam ThatIam, Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ out Lord. Re: Mystery, seems why "mystery", and "mysteries", occur in Bible is to spark our curiosity, help us learn, that if Law & Grace are so contrary such cannot co-exist in peace, then Law has to be put away to have Grace, mercy, peace; aka peace that lasts.

For me, I discovered, by help of Spirit revelation, study, experience, that not only OT Law, but also NT BetterLaw (Love Enemies) has to be put away; Since even with BetterLaw (aka do no harm), one can still receive harm, aka have Jeopardy, if still have enemies, by still have enmity(law). But when all Law is put away, it's like an upgrade from do no harm, to also receive no harm. So I eventually also put away the f-law thoughts of having enemies.

Hey Daniel;
The words I write to your forum are not to attack you or your character. I know when words are of yourself and when they are not. The Words I write are intended to remove obstacles that may obscure the truth. I acknowledge the fact that you are very familiar with the contents of the Bible. I respect that. Should I have need for information within the Bible I would certainly consult you. Thank you for maintaining this forum.