Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: God or Gods

Dear Iam Thatiam. Grace, mercy, peace. Thanks, You made some good points. Applause. Yet perhaps miss-understood me. I put away nice + nasty PluralGod of Jews-Christians-Muslims, to go on with the God of all grace, is only nice. That God (higher than a "Majesty on high") does not impute iniquities to forgive, nor sin to cover up -- which I humorously call DiaperBlessed, a cover up that also gets uncovered later, to reveal pew isn't [yet] flushed. Seems this: uncovering(s) is happening now, in all 3 religious sect-ors of Jews-Christians-Muslims. For revelation = uncover cover ups.

For me, I finally realized that in the biblical narrative, which also describes itself as "allegory" and "mystery", that time allotted for Genesis 1's PluralGod (elohyim=plural) has expiration, and has now expired, for in Hebrews 1 allegoric time allotted for this PluralGod only includes plural "Days" (millenniums in 2Peter 3:8), But it's now AD called The Third "Day" = no longer plural Days beyond false/true Y2Ks:

(TimePast←PluralGod→LastDays...Y2Ks)→TheThirdDay

I agree with many of your observations, even though still a tad more adversarial than observational. Yes, seems people ww are demanding answers to their questions beyond religious & political ideologies. Good. Yet, as an observation, seems people protesting ww are still crying for 'justice' = fault-find and punish (not forgive). Seems, to me, justice is a word never used in NT, so I humorously call it just-ice, to allegorize how cOLD it (Rule of Law) can get in f-law mode. lol...

Seems, if I may dare use a Bible phrase about such, it noted in Matthew 24:12 that even the "love"('agape') of "many" shall wax cOLD when iniquity abounds, perhaps "many" of 2SonsJesus' many/few con-trast in Mt 7, neither of such twain being all=one. It's why I put away both sides(ways) of 2SonsJesus' BroadWay(of many)←&→NarrowWay(of few) for what 1Cor 12:31 calls a MoreExcellentWay, which is neither of 2SonsJesus' PluralWays. For James 1:8 notes a "double minded" man (even if 'aner' of 'anthropos'/'aner' kinds of man) is still "unstable" both ways if still having plural "ways"...

So ya, I agree, it's now time we all put away adversarial DUALity of religious & political sides wars -- child-ish wars of adult ppl still wanting to be right-sidead to make others wrong-sidead. Dead end both ways. For it's still partiality on right of left/right, so still has "enemies" (thereby "jeopardy", even death) due to still have "enmity" = "law" in f-law one another mode. So...

A major theme in Bible narrative, in both OT & NT, is true God has no partiality. Pure Wisdom from above (GraceToU & peace from God) has no partiality. So even if your part, of their part vs your part, seems better of twain, it's still only part, not yet ONEderful; And when perfect is come, for "all" to be "one", then both parts should be done away, which Apostle Paul notes in 1Cor 13:10. Seems why Paul says "done away" x2 in 2Cor 3.

Seems ill-u-sion can have a side effect, even on sion side. For in Bible narrative, even in sion mode, called heavenly Jerusalem, there's still a StumblingStone to stumble on, and still a Judge (noted in Heb 12). No such stumble nor judge in Grace, mercy, peace. Seems why TheEnd, in KJV, is:

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen. (for no against in with you all).

David offered everything YOU needed to find what YOU needed. Put away the Division of Twain. We all have a Third Choice in Charity.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain(1-2) one new(Third) man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:15

Yes, of faith→hope→charity, charity is 3rd of 3. Charity never fails.

It's first described in 1Cor 12:31 as a "more excellent way", which can be spiritually perceived as if above & beyond both the BroadWay & NarrowWay of Many & Few in Matthew 7:13,14. For neither Many nor Few are All.

I humorously call it ONEderful, which is no longer DUALity of Twain.

As for the one new "man" in Ephesians 2:15, I find this is still an 'anthropos' man in Greek; And in 1Corinthians 11:3 every "man" whose head is Christ is an 'aner' man in Greek. So there's more to go on unto than just new of old/new. For when we look at Romans 3:4, in Greek, it says let God be true, but every 'anthropos' man a liar.

In like manner the second "man" in 1Cor 15:45-47's contrast of Adam1/Adam2, called "last Adam", is also still 'anthropos' man, of anthropos/aner kinds of man. So perhaps the true Christ is neither of Adam1/Adam2, because it said in 1Cor 15:22 that "as in Adam all die". Perhaps this would include last Adam.

It seems every good mystery has lots of twists. For even when in spirit mode of soul/spirit, there's still both "spirit of truth and spirit of error", which can end badly, with error, if we don't put away all law to have grace only.

Hope I haven't spoiled your enthusiasm to continue your study.

Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

We both know you don't need to explain that to me. But One thing I know, is to destroy the law is to use the law against itself, so making peace. :)

It seems to me law is so destructive it will even destroy itself. So perhaps even the word "destroy" is a law word, not a grace word. Grace is not destructive like Law is. Here's an example, in Mt 5:17 KJV, where the latter part seems to use allegory that is not [yet] well understood:

Matthew 5:17 KJV:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Perhaps the allegory aspect for "I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil" is like allegory saying I am (grace & truth) not come to destroy (law), but to fulfil (grace & truth).

You wouldn't happen to the lexicon terms for PropheCy and PropheSy would you? The ones I found online seem to be the opposite as far as Hebrew and Greek go. The Hebrew is PropheSy and the Greek is PropheSy?

I found the lexicon kinda useless re propheCy & propheSy.

I found propheCy and PropheSy are allegorically as different as law and grace, or as gloom & groom. PropheCy seems to allegory suggest law and prophets, who mostly predict gloom & doom, aka dis-comfort. PropheSy seems to allegory suggest edify & exhort all men unto comfort (not discomfort).

For example in 1Corinthians 13:8 KJV it notes whether "prophecies", they shall fail. In 1Thessalonians 5:20 it says despise not prophesyings.

It's a difficult subject that seems to require revelation of the Spirit to properly understand it.

Thanks for that verse BTW. You are right.