Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Glory to God of Grace. His Unfailing Grace (My Testimony)

Yes, I should write more in His Glory and I want Holy Spirit to write it for me.

It is only a testimony about how amazing His Grace has been working in my life. Nothing to be blamed to anyone at all because today I have successfully moved from persecution to perfect decision and the perfect decision is one and only one...His amazing Grace.

I want to keep it general instead of making it personal because there is nothing personal left in my life now. Everything is global, graceful, merciful and peaceful. With such a heart I want to continue my testimony.

I am not offended at all. So even if anyone farts persecution, I don't sense it at all. Like Daniel Miles had been telling me, I now remain focused. God gave His Grace to me. So, now those who fart the persecution will be responsible for the trouble in the environment. Persecution does not affect me AT ALL. :-) I have observed that I remain focused.

That's where His Glory is!

"and now, let the weak say I am strong"
"let the poor say, I am rich"

It happened in my life. I was weak, He made me strong. I was poor, He made me rich. I was not able to give glory, He amazed me when I could glorify Him.

The persecutors are still there, but I am renewed. Oh! What a glory to God of Grace. I am above all with Him on His Grace throne. Oh! What a glory to Him.

Glory! Glory! Glory!

Our Lord Jesus Christ pulled me towards him when I was getting drowned with the flow of depression. Oh! What a glory to God our Father whose son is our Lord Jesus Christ.

In India, a woman kills another woman. But for me, this story line has been changed. God told me to support every woman in India who has good intentions and I had been doing it since so many years. Many women in India have been appreciating me because I make them feel soar. I make the families feel soar even when I have no family, I make the mothers feel soar even when I could never become a mother, I make the business people feel soar even when I could not do any business. I make them all feel soar because He has made me feel above all.

"Above all powers
Above all kings
Above all nature and all created things
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdoms
Above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what you're worth"

God Our Father always asked me, "Where do you lack in my Grace?" "Here, there, where?" I always said, "nowhere". God of Grace always made me feel perfect and I have learn't to make others feel perfect.

2 times my mother has said that she will die, but 2 times, I told her that she will live. There is a 3rd time, I know when she will live forever. She is also an Indian woman. All those who say that they will die, I will tell them that they will live because that is the victory of life over death. Oh! We all shall live in His Grace alone.

My testimony is not about what I suffered. It is all about how God's Grace changed me from a timid person to a graceful, merciful and peaceful Grace of God.

The traditions are changing, the customs are failing, the mindsets are renewing in India and no wonder that it all can be seen clearly in me.

So, nothing to speak about the persecution that I had gone through, nothing to blame the hurt that I got, nothing to talk about the hunger that made me mad, and nothing to talk about the time when I felt forsaken because "IT IS ALL COVERED NOW".

I LIVE ONLY BY HIS GRACE.