Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coffee Time?

You made two statements. Apparently you seek no answer. I make no attempt to answer. However....Existence is real. Existence has substance. Without substance or physical properties there is no existence. A dream is a thought. A thought/dream is a process without substance therefore cannot exist. Thoughts/dreams are made manifest through spoken word or text. Thought has no power. Spoken words and text can motivate movement which has power. Spoken or written thoughts/dreams reveal who you are. We should be careful how we speak our thoughts lest we defile ourselves..
Life is a process made manifest through a movement. Movement has power. What you accomplish through movement is a testament to your existence. Death is a process of dying and does not exist. Dead is termination of movement made manifest by a repose. Dead/repose can exist but only to the living.

Precognitive Dreams:

But my dreams come true daily; as a psychic notion of what isn't reality? I dream I walk in a hallway with three doors with textured plaster circular: I wake up and walk down my hallway with texture plaster circular as if it's real and I have already walked my path. My path already chosen? In this case if I die, then what is a dream anymore? Maybe this time I will have a choice in in my path: our path.

The point that I making is if a Man is psychic and dreams his reality, then who can stop him/she? God? Or is he/she already God? If I already know tomorrow, who can change what is already chosen?

This is real, people are psychic; who can differ that which is the same? This isn't a curse, this is reality for those who feel cursed. Some of us have no choice, for we have God.

Romans
13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.

13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Galatians
4:24 Which things are an allegory

Adam...Nikola Tesla thought how to invent the electric motor. He didn't dream how to do it. Alexander Bell did not dream how to invent the telephone. He thought about it. Henry Ford thought how to invent an assembly line method to build autos. He didn't dream how to do it.
What have dreams accomplished for you? What does your dreams do for others? Can you sell your dreams for profit? Do you benefit from your dreams? Can you give your dreams to others? Do you keep your dreams in a box? Can you hold a dream in your hand?
You have posted your dreams and ideas. Now others know you. Most dreams are mundane and of little value. You should lift a stone or split a timber. There you will find the meaning of existence. Perhaps you may come to know yourself. But if you will not know yourself, then you exist in a poverty and you are the poverty. You may consider graduating from that mystical/avatar mentality.
Your words imply you have a God. Which of the many Gods is yours? Is God your's or are you God's?

What if we compared two Gods:
ThatGod in 2Corinthians 5:19 &
ThisGod in 2Thessalonians 2:11,12
to see which God sends delusion:

2Corinthians 5:19 KJV (re ThatGod):
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them

2Thessalonians 2:11,12 KJV (re ThisGod):
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth

Seems to explain things, by contrast of law & grace

Adam-
We are the ones whom make this place happen. If you believe in a God like in the OT, then that God shall exist in your world. Having believed in that God, all things come with it. These things are very real to you in this place and will cause you pain and suffering.

What comes with that God? Ego, pride, deception, killing, delusion, wanting of worship (ego part 2), fiery anger and jealousy.

Is this what you believe in and want? Does that make your feel good inside? If not, change it.

Adam You wrote:
"Life is God you arrogant obnoxious piece of shit: asking stupid questions doesn't make you smart, it makes you a fool who can't answer his own obsession. You choose your life based on mediocrity and you choose death in being nothing"

Does that make you feel proud inside or like hiding your face like the OT God did to Moses?

Tweety.

Reply to Daniel...
There are and were hundreds of gods that are and were sincerely worshiped by many people. Those people believe in their gods with faith as strong as Christians, Muslims and Jews. Egyptians had 54 gods, goddesses and deities; Africans, 34: Asians, 78: Greco-Roman: 14: Greek, 100: Persians, 17: and Romans had 52; All gods have one means of influencing mankind....FEAR!!!
All that is known of the Hebrew God are the accounts of one man. There are no known previous records of that God by any other culture on earth. One man is the witness to that God's existence and characteristics. There are no true sightings of that God since being “seen” and “heard” in the thunder and lightening from a volcano on Mt Sinai, by one man. That man wrote all the history concerning all the men who saw or heard that God.
This is the year 2015 ce. (common era). That's almost 2000 years past the date most documents ascribed to the founding of Christianity were written. Ask any “man of the cloth” a question concerning modern life and he will respond by quoting words written by ancient dead men they do not know written 2000 years ago.
Thatiam

reply to Thatiam:

Grace(NotLaw), Mercy(NotSacrifice), Peace(NotConfusion)
from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

You may wanna notice John 1:17 contrasts
Moses = law* & JC = grace as lie & truth.
*it makes Moses the liar with pants on fire

You may also wanna notice John 5:45 contrasts
Moses' law & JC's grace as accuser & non-accuser.

Sure there were/are many gods supposed, worshipped; but
when it comes to God, it narrows down to Law or Grace,
so then pick one ONLY and flush the other one as dung.

As for one man, notice Romans 5's one man vs one man:
by one man: death(aka law) & by one man: life(aka grace.

As for Mt Sinai, notice Galatians 4's allegory contrast:
this Agar = Mt Sinai = law = wrong mother in the story.

How ODD you call yourself That-I-am, when so UNaware
That I am: such Perfect Love(God): is void of fear.
That God, described in 2Corinthians 5:19 & 1John 1:5,
is nothing like This God men of cloth try to $ell u,
as if trying to $ell u a ticket on the Titanic,
which didn't even sink when evidence made kNOWn.

The grace(God) of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

It's weird, I see you All tonight; doing "it" tomorrow. Why should I worry about my dreams, when I already know, your choice today.

Ironic how dreams actually come true, not asking for this life given'. A kid once psychic, a Man still psychic; have anyone of you actually had a deja-vu? A dream dreamt, an action taken? This way, nor does my question reveal an answer; is it implausible? Some of you have no answers, some of us do.

Purity is the key, but does it mean it is the answer?

I am God, is having God: for God is All. "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." 1 Corinthians 15:45

1Corinthians 15 also notes:
"as in Adam all die"
whether in 1st or last Adam.

Seems why true Christ is neither.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Pneuma vs Psuche is evident enough.

I am he who exist out he that is the same. They gave to me out of that of my father. I have come out of the light: the place which the light came to be there. I speak words and ask questions born of truth and logic.
You however have no words of your own. You are the voice of ancient dead men who boast of being the voice of your speechless god. Put away the milk of babes and seek that which pertains to this hour. You are an empty vessel adorned with meaningless words in a niche of your own design. You have nothing in your hand and even that shall be taken. The words you tout as the foundation of your strength is as sand on a stormy shore. Go you way Daniel for the word has been sealed.

BetterLaw is neither yet Grace nor yet Truth.

So rightly divide the word of truth ↑above↑.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.