Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coffee Time?

Hey Danny-
You often speak of the "end". This place never had a beginning. Father in Heaven is perfect in all ways. He has not 2 ways or a double mind. How could a place of suffering and death really exist? Only our spirit is real and everything we think we see is not real. We are part of and are of Father.

I say "wake up" to the illusion you think you live in. End, time, beginning are not real. They are but the hologram we create. Even science is now understanding we live in a 2D hologram. They are building machines to prove it. No need. If you really know the Father, then you know this can't be real, and it's but a mere less than a "second" in our thinking of time we are actually here in this dream state hologram illusion. We learn a lifetime of lessons without suffering and death actually happening. We agreed to this long ago in "time", but just now in eternity as time is not real.

You want to change the world? You can if you "will". It's all you and what you make.

You thought of me as mean in the past. Who made it happen and for what reason? Think hard and wisely grasshopper. :)

Have a great night Mr. Miles.

'hey' also, Tweety Bird Boo,
Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Good discussion, and for (y[ou)r] mutual learning, about: Science(con-science sake), Where&When NoLaw, here(?), ill-u-sion, paradox, (plural) words, Awake (to a-void a wake), real-ity(?), time(?), end(?), life-time(?), think, eternity.

I like discussion, whereby all win (learn, benefit), instead of DUALity's lose/win debates, whereby some (the some-what, I know not what) still wanna be right to make others wrong; Unaware such part-iality of dual-ity is not good (aka not God).

For pure wisdom, from above (Grace, mercy, peace from God), has no partiality; Aka no such leaven in higher heaven is above both old/new heavens, is 3rdOf3; As 3/3=1.000, not 2/3=0.666 nor "almost" purged still a shortFALL, like TheTruth still is 2/3 in midst these three of John 14:6 KJV:
TheWay(1/3)... TheTruth(2/3)... TheLife(3/3).

I see none wrong, per se, just more to learn; Such as learn more about perfect love, biblically called "charity" (of love/charity 'agape's KJV contrasts)... how and why such perfect 'agape', that NeverFaileth, "thinketh no evil" at all: 1Cor 13:5 KJV.

So for love to be perfected, aka to be love void of fear(hath torment), then no evil should even be perceived, neither to punish nor even to forgive. For pure grace is above such one & another duality mode, whereby one forgives another, maybe, and b/c it's Law for ye (Mt 6:14,15 KJV) or BetterLaw for you (Eph 4:32 KJV). PureGrace, like PerfectLove, thinketh no evil to even forgive, if the AllTruth be kNOWn.

Eg:
ONEderful: Graceful = Merciful = Peaceful is Above
DUALism is still them1/them2 & them/us partiality.

First let me agree, that eternity has neither beginning nor end; So our ultimate goal, is neither of begin/end twain, but to ALSO "lay hold on eternal life", AsIf a higher calling than fight the good fight in FightClub mode. Eg: Apostle Paul to Bishop Timothy: "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called" ~1Tim 6:12...

So when I talk of TheEnd, already written, to ENDure unto, in a biblical "shew" (PluralGod twain shew: better of 2D, evolving to a OneGod shew: best of 3D is neither of twain, but above twain) of such allegory-ic mystery to solve, written aforetime "for our learning";

It's AsIf ENDure unto the "end" of whatever any of many may have (erroneously) perceived to have begun, such as someone, like Moses, adding f-law to grace, thereby adding sacrifice to mercy, thereby adding confusion to peace, thereby adding death to eternal life, iff such (in the beginning) is believed.

Obviously not real, aka neither literal nor historical, not if also told it's allegorical mystery to solve, solve by come (of go/come) to throne of grace (in such a game of thrones), to obtain mercy, from grace1, and also get help, in time, from grace2 in Hebrews 4:16,

AsIf help, in time, needed to get above such ill-u-sion of u being in the midst of ill←u→sion, whereby even the sion, right of zion/sion twain, still has a StumblingStone layed in it to stumble on, and fall, to what(?), and from where(?). Interesting stuff.

So I also talk of getting above Sion, of Sion is not Zion, and of Zion is never mentioned in New Testament, where all things become new of old/new twain; Yet even such NT 'good news' still has plural news to deal with, kinda like "new heavens" still has plural "heavens", and "new earth" still has earth dwellers believing earthy wisdom, which is not (yet) pure wisdom, from above, nor yet above2 the above1.

For even when talking of above, as in Col 3, well, there's two kinds of above: ano and epi; So after risen with Christ & life hid with Christ in God, charity is also put on above(epi) forgiving one another, since "forgiving one another" still has one & another.

It's kinda like the Q: "where [art] thou"?
EvenIf "not under the law, but under grace";
Perhaps thou still "under" of ↓under↓/↑above↑,
and "under grace" mode still has an under-taker.
So the heart should be e-stablished "with grace",
which is neither "under the law" nor "under grace".
(seems to be the allegoric more-all of Hebrews 13:9)

I love clear-ity, so I ask (as well as share),
what(?) you may infer, when saying things like:
- no 'here' exists, yet then talk of 'this place'; AsIf giving "place" to duality, of a PluralGod 'Father' having plural 'ways' that are all-ways 'perfect'. Which "perfect" of 7 in NT Geek?
- Or saying 'Father in Heaven', without clarifying which Father (my Father, your Father, our Father) or which Heaven, yOUR Father may be in.
- Or saying 'only our spirit is real', of soul/spirit modes divided asunder, without also clarifying which "spirit" mode of "spirit of error" vs "spirit of truth" in spirit-ual mode of natural/spiritual (before/after) modes. For we, of they/we, also wrestle "spiritual wickedness" in high places, iff highminded.
- Or saying 'they' are but a hologram 'we' create, without clarifying any difference between "create" and "make", nor yet noticing that of both options for "let us MAKE(asah) man", neither of such image/likeness (before/after for compare-i-son) is created.
- Or saying 'science is now under-standing we live in a 2D hologram', without noticing under-standing is neither above nor seated (at rest), but still under and still standing (un-rest)
- Or saying 'they are building machines to prove it', without clarifying what 'it' may be, kinda like the tv show called Person of Interest has two machines, with shooting ppl on both sides of such a dual machines SidesWar.
- Or saying it was me thinking of you as 'mean', in some 'past' mode (perhaps only still being perceived by you), so then thereby (perhaps by such karma only perceived by you) I 'made' this unreal thing happen, to you, or to us, Asif then making this accusatory discussion of yours necessary; And in the said discussion, you saying I'm the one of us who should wake the flock ↑up↑ ...

When it's I who's been saying, sharing, that in Christ(EndOfLaw) mode, of thru J→C, AsIf thru twain (2SonsJesus) to one (1SonChrist), then biblically all things (not some things nor almost all things) are (not shall be) become new, only, if everything old is passed away by ending f-law, AsIf purged;

So if past is purged, then there should be no more con-science of sin, perhaps by letting t-here be no more here. Yet here we are, discussing no here, while also still accusing and/or excusing one and another, of such one and another twain, instead of all being reconciled to that God in that Christ: that God, who cannot lie nor die, thereby has neither begin (of any surely die lie) nor end (of lies being made & loved in churches, and so nigh unto the end of whatever may have begun).

Perhaps,
When we all let all such unreality perception end properly, with no mention at all of any f-law to any of you all;
Then it(?) was all an AsIf shew, and it never happened, nor ever will happen.

The ↑grace↑ of our Lord Jesus→↑Christ↑ [be/is] with you all. Amen.

Mr. Miles-
I have to say you surprised me.

I have a couple questions. Could you do me the honor of answering them as they are asked?

Do you know why you are here in this hologram illusion?

Have you ever remembered life before this illusion (woken up)?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Tweety Bird (without the boo),
Grace, mercy, and peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now we are having better discussion:
less adversarial, more observational.

Q: Do you know why you are here in this hologram illusion?

A: I no longer consider myself here or there in Matthew 24:23, by take neither side of ill←u→sion, to get above sides duality, even above heavenly Jerusalem. Eg: http://www.godshew.org/Sion.html

Re 'hologram' high-tech, note 7D holography:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CqUYBopWLs

Q: Have you ever remembered life before this illusion (woken up)?

A: Of two kinds of biblical life in Geek: psuche & zoe, seems only one is truly eternal (not life eternal, but eternal life); And lay down psuche life seems only way to lay hold on zoe life.

Eg: Galatians 2:20 KJV: "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live(zao); yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God".

I know it may seem like I'm dodging your questions, but it's more like giving no place to law.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Mr. Miles-
Your body was breathing its last dying breath and a world wide television camera was pointing at you. They said you could make one very brief statement and the entire world would see and hear it. What would you say?

I realize death does not exist and so forth as stated above, but what would you say? I'm very interested in what it might be. You can see very clearly and deeply into a soul with such a question. You must also remember 99.9% watching could not understand your way of speaking and writing, so make it clear :)

BTW-
I would tell people that the true Father in Heaven is not a murdering monster full of vain fiery anger as the bible and religion teaches. Not in those words of course....

Have a good day Sir.

Tweety Bird Boo(again),
Grace, mercy, and peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

I think all mention of decease should cease,
so that all may have real and lasting peace.

Seems you now mention a soul-ish realm, again,
after I thought we'd agreed we are truly spirit;

Since the word of God divides asunder soul/spirit,
and AsIf Born/BornAgain(from above of under/above),
to run to the end of corruptible seed/incorruptible;
Yet it also divides spirit of err-or/spirit of truth,
by also comparing spirit-ual things with spirit-ual,
because there's spiritual wickedness in high places,
while still in HolyGhost mode of Ghost/Spirit Holies,
to end a shew right with spirit only, and truth only.

BTW, I'm not off-ended by your show and tell story.

The ↑grace↑ of our Lord Jesus→↑Christ↑ [be] with you all. Amen.

Second is not the Last: for the Beginning is Death(Death - Childhood), the End is Maturity(Birth - Manhood).

Last Adam,
Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Good discussion point, 'second is not last'.
Bible has lots of 3 things, and 2/3 = 0.666

eg: John 14:6's TheWay, TheTruth, TheLife=3rdOf3
- TheLife = 3/3
- TheTruth = 2/3 (Almost, but NotYet AllTruth)
- TheWay = 1/3

eg: 1Cor 13:13's Faith, Hope, Charity=3rdOf3,
Asif "Greatest" of (Great→Greater)→↑Greatest↑.

eg: Rom 12:2's three wills of God to prove:
good, and acceptable, and perfect=3rdOf3

Seems only Best of Good, Better, Best is Rest.

The ↑grace↑ of our Lord→Jesus→↑Christ↑ [be] with you all. Amen.

Science is not real because understanding is obvious. A second is real because we can measure the Earth around the Sun, this however does not mean a dimension of Time is real because a Galaxy is it's own time. Being in a Dog House does not mean it doesn't have shingle's made by Man.

Indeed,
Grace(ToGraceful)→mercy(ToMerciful)→↑peace↑(ToPeaceful),
from God, "our" Father, and Jesus→↑Christ↑ "our" Lord;
AsIf C mode of JC goes higher than new high of old/new,
to be-come higher harmless us, than us of them/us twain.

Concerning Science... seems 'new' debate is Flat Earth:
Earth flat...Then globe(500yrs)...Perhaps flat, again;
Asif even science, off-shoots, perpetuated NASA lies,
AsIf most high tech was on a con side of con-science.

Seems, of Globe -vs- Flat, more evidence for flat side.
Yet what good does it do: If both sides still earth-y?
Especially if a flat side has more barriers to escape?

Perhaps as Tweety implies, helps realize ill-u-sion x2,
for even after get thru an ill←side, still another→side,
and even a sion→side still has a stumbling stone in it;
So have to get ↑above↑ & beyond all de-rail of our train.

Seems why KJV's "charity" (perfect 'agape' grace love) is
also put on ↑above↑ even forgiving one another: Col3:12-15,
after realize never fail in 1Cor 13:8's vanish = temporal,
and realize think no evil = neither to punish nor forgive;
So end is not both one and another twain, but oneness only.

AsIf to allegory say ONEderful: Graceful=Merciful=Peaceful
is none of DUALism scenarios in left vs right = highminded;
is why new high priest, of old/new, went higher to harmless.

The ↑grace↑ of our Lord Jesus→↑Christ↑ [be/is] with you all. Amen.

Daniel-
Big Smile.

Time as we know it was created by and is relevant to humans only. Time has no substance. It is a process. That process is relevant to humans on earth only. Time is simply a measurement of motion using marks on a stick. Earth is not the standard for measurement of motion.
Man is not the center of all things nor is he what all things are for. We are a minute particle functioning within the total mass of existence. We are guest on a planet designed to nurture life. Our hosts are trillions of life forms functioning to maintain a natural and renewable environment. As guests we should manage ourselves as well if not better than our host.

What is Life without a Dream? What is Death without Reality?

You made two statements. Apparently you seek no answer. I make no attempt to answer. However....Existence is real. Existence has substance. Without substance or physical properties there is no existence. A dream is a thought. A thought/dream is a process without substance therefore cannot exist. Thoughts/dreams are made manifest through spoken word or text. Thought has no power. Spoken words and text can motivate movement which has power. Spoken or written thoughts/dreams reveal who you are. We should be careful how we speak our thoughts lest we defile ourselves..
Life is a process made manifest through a movement. Movement has power. What you accomplish through movement is a testament to your existence. Death is a process of dying and does not exist. Dead is termination of movement made manifest by a repose. Dead/repose can exist but only to the living.

Precognitive Dreams:

But my dreams come true daily; as a psychic notion of what isn't reality? I dream I walk in a hallway with three doors with textured plaster circular: I wake up and walk down my hallway with texture plaster circular as if it's real and I have already walked my path. My path already chosen? In this case if I die, then what is a dream anymore? Maybe this time I will have a choice in in my path: our path.

The point that I making is if a Man is psychic and dreams his reality, then who can stop him/she? God? Or is he/she already God? If I already know tomorrow, who can change what is already chosen?

This is real, people are psychic; who can differ that which is the same? This isn't a curse, this is reality for those who feel cursed. Some of us have no choice, for we have God.

Romans
13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.

13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Galatians
4:24 Which things are an allegory

Adam...Nikola Tesla thought how to invent the electric motor. He didn't dream how to do it. Alexander Bell did not dream how to invent the telephone. He thought about it. Henry Ford thought how to invent an assembly line method to build autos. He didn't dream how to do it.
What have dreams accomplished for you? What does your dreams do for others? Can you sell your dreams for profit? Do you benefit from your dreams? Can you give your dreams to others? Do you keep your dreams in a box? Can you hold a dream in your hand?
You have posted your dreams and ideas. Now others know you. Most dreams are mundane and of little value. You should lift a stone or split a timber. There you will find the meaning of existence. Perhaps you may come to know yourself. But if you will not know yourself, then you exist in a poverty and you are the poverty. You may consider graduating from that mystical/avatar mentality.
Your words imply you have a God. Which of the many Gods is yours? Is God your's or are you God's?

What if we compared two Gods:
ThatGod in 2Corinthians 5:19 &
ThisGod in 2Thessalonians 2:11,12
to see which God sends delusion:

2Corinthians 5:19 KJV (re ThatGod):
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them

2Thessalonians 2:11,12 KJV (re ThisGod):
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth

Seems to explain things, by contrast of law & grace

Adam-
We are the ones whom make this place happen. If you believe in a God like in the OT, then that God shall exist in your world. Having believed in that God, all things come with it. These things are very real to you in this place and will cause you pain and suffering.

What comes with that God? Ego, pride, deception, killing, delusion, wanting of worship (ego part 2), fiery anger and jealousy.

Is this what you believe in and want? Does that make your feel good inside? If not, change it.

Adam You wrote:
"Life is God you arrogant obnoxious piece of shit: asking stupid questions doesn't make you smart, it makes you a fool who can't answer his own obsession. You choose your life based on mediocrity and you choose death in being nothing"

Does that make you feel proud inside or like hiding your face like the OT God did to Moses?

Tweety.

Reply to Daniel...
There are and were hundreds of gods that are and were sincerely worshiped by many people. Those people believe in their gods with faith as strong as Christians, Muslims and Jews. Egyptians had 54 gods, goddesses and deities; Africans, 34: Asians, 78: Greco-Roman: 14: Greek, 100: Persians, 17: and Romans had 52; All gods have one means of influencing mankind....FEAR!!!
All that is known of the Hebrew God are the accounts of one man. There are no known previous records of that God by any other culture on earth. One man is the witness to that God's existence and characteristics. There are no true sightings of that God since being “seen” and “heard” in the thunder and lightening from a volcano on Mt Sinai, by one man. That man wrote all the history concerning all the men who saw or heard that God.
This is the year 2015 ce. (common era). That's almost 2000 years past the date most documents ascribed to the founding of Christianity were written. Ask any “man of the cloth” a question concerning modern life and he will respond by quoting words written by ancient dead men they do not know written 2000 years ago.
Thatiam

reply to Thatiam:

Grace(NotLaw), Mercy(NotSacrifice), Peace(NotConfusion)
from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

You may wanna notice John 1:17 contrasts
Moses = law* & JC = grace as lie & truth.
*it makes Moses the liar with pants on fire

You may also wanna notice John 5:45 contrasts
Moses' law & JC's grace as accuser & non-accuser.

Sure there were/are many gods supposed, worshipped; but
when it comes to God, it narrows down to Law or Grace,
so then pick one ONLY and flush the other one as dung.

As for one man, notice Romans 5's one man vs one man:
by one man: death(aka law) & by one man: life(aka grace.

As for Mt Sinai, notice Galatians 4's allegory contrast:
this Agar = Mt Sinai = law = wrong mother in the story.

How ODD you call yourself That-I-am, when so UNaware
That I am: such Perfect Love(God): is void of fear.
That God, described in 2Corinthians 5:19 & 1John 1:5,
is nothing like This God men of cloth try to $ell u,
as if trying to $ell u a ticket on the Titanic,
which didn't even sink when evidence made kNOWn.

The grace(God) of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

It's weird, I see you All tonight; doing "it" tomorrow. Why should I worry about my dreams, when I already know, your choice today.

Ironic how dreams actually come true, not asking for this life given'. A kid once psychic, a Man still psychic; have anyone of you actually had a deja-vu? A dream dreamt, an action taken? This way, nor does my question reveal an answer; is it implausible? Some of you have no answers, some of us do.

Purity is the key, but does it mean it is the answer?

I am God, is having God: for God is All. "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." 1 Corinthians 15:45

1Corinthians 15 also notes:
"as in Adam all die"
whether in 1st or last Adam.

Seems why true Christ is neither.

Pneuma vs Psuche is evident enough.

I am he who exist out he that is the same. They gave to me out of that of my father. I have come out of the light: the place which the light came to be there. I speak words and ask questions born of truth and logic.
You however have no words of your own. You are the voice of ancient dead men who boast of being the voice of your speechless god. Put away the milk of babes and seek that which pertains to this hour. You are an empty vessel adorned with meaningless words in a niche of your own design. You have nothing in your hand and even that shall be taken. The words you tout as the foundation of your strength is as sand on a stormy shore. Go you way Daniel for the word has been sealed.

BetterLaw is neither yet Grace nor yet Truth.

So rightly divide the word of truth ↑above↑.