Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I did write thoughts down, to keep a dialogue going

Grace, mercy and peace unto you,
from God, our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

I have been double checking and going over things to get free from error.

I am now aware I have been driven by the Ghost to accuse the brethren all, and my attempted adherence to the law / rebellion against commands not contributed to a healthy life or mind

although I may have been punished, coerced, shunned, confused, harmed and degraded by whomever or whatever that leave me with any excuse for my behavior, therefore I have none,
only hopes of being changed from driven to led of the Spirit to Grace and Truth.

I had childish beliefs that God wants us to repent and confess without knowing that was a lie or feeling sorry for things was good that is an oxymoron feeling bad is good

By the curse and the law it's inexcusable,
throwing stones or even judging others sinners is old school
and hinders Grace, mercy and peace

that would make God and Son sinners and Grace and Christ are not sinners, God is righteous

I didn't tell anybody to abide by the law, even when asked I told my brother that the 10 commandments are old

There is a voice in my mind that judges, condemns, fault finds, deceives, confuses, tempts, punishes, suggests things, tries to f-law me and add f-laws to my mindset

If this voice were outside as on a TV show, I could easily just click the remote off, but the dilemma is that this voice dwells within my mind
I am well aware that once liberated from this bondage and deceiver I will be able to learn unhindered

I do indeed have PTSD from the preposterous order of teaching and then learning

I myself have absorbed things that you have shared yet the voice in my mind drives to parroting, mocking, not even real thinking or understanding, kind of the "peace that passeth all understanding" in Christ Jesus

Rather than the understanding and seated right above in Christ that brings internal and eternal peace in Jesus Christ

I also realized something else you shared with someone who shares on your forums that the "eternity" in Isaiah is about the LORD God Almighty

Yet God of all Grace is that Eternal God the Immortal, the Blessed and only Potentate

A question that I think will bring peace is how do you expose the LORD God Almighty aka Jehovah aka the OT God without any fear?

You obviously have no fear or torment every time we chat you are in good courage and cheer like you have a heavenly mind set
from my view it's almost as if you are above Him or he doesn't exist in your world that I find to be amazing

I did once claim that I was the Son of Man and had the seven Spirits I am hoping that's not the truth and hoping to know the way to have the body purged of sin consciousness and demonic fear because Jesus blood cannot purge sacrifice I had tried to think or say or ask for that and I am now aware that Jesus sacrifice is not necessary

Once law vanishes sin consciousness vanishes and there is no need for anybody to die

What I am asking you to share with everyone is how conscience can be purged without bloodshed

Obviously body purges what it doesn't need, we should be able to purge conscience also in a similar way yet it's not so easy

I'd rather have the easy way, the effortless way the harmless way

You asked me to write things down and share, so I did and because you have insight I give you full permission in all aspects of my life as long as you keep the promise

of Grace to not upbraid, threaten, accuse, convict, partiality, torment or spin doctor or impute transgression,

that is; If you are willing to do that I give you permission to shine light on anything without limit and pull my piece out as I have noticed you have with other members who have visited your forum very clever indeed, perhaps we can even get to the root source of my legalism and work through it to the Grace of the matter

the GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all. Amen.

Re: I did write thoughts down, to keep a dialogue going

Mason, I do NOT want to control you.
I want you to have self-control.
It's the 9th fruit of the Spirit.