Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Man up

Grace, mercy and peace unto you,
from God, our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

In this mode, I would want to flush the soul/child mode completely.

I am to tormented to even receive wisdom
until I am relieved of this,

I remembered how you said you got sick with flu one time and the more you fought with manmade things the worse it got, until you finally rested and let Grace solve it.

The tormentor(s) voice all(way) brings up past to torment me for past things said, even when I try to go for-ward.

"I fought the law and the law won"
"I flushed the law and Grace won"

How can I cast Mt Sinai and her son out of the body?
Or put away all law to have no torment?
If Law is source of horeb-bull
and Law is Biblical done away with
than horreb-bull things should be flushed from body every day.

Anyone who even speaks against a rule saying it's not fair gets punished and jeopardy? I remember you said that's as ignorant as it gets among adult folks,

I want nothing more than to have my mind and heart to stop being afflicted, yet I do not know the way to solve the problem.

You said think more globally, that means there are billions of us suffering because the law worketh wrath upon all of us without respect of persons, We should abolish all law, so Grace can be merciful upon us all.

Could flawed voice by "My Father"...Or my dad?
This is the most annoying thing in I've ever experienced.

I try to abolish or put away all my flaws,
Sit/Stand in this is HELL,
who would NOT? want to commit suicide with this in their head?

I can't make anyone do anything, but I can't cast this voice out of my mind for some reason either...

I ASKED GOD OF ALL GRACE TO REVEAL WHAT IS TROUBLING ME,
but NOTHING HAPPENS.
until this voice vanishes I will never be able to even have communion with God or even rest.

No rest for the wicked? Says who? Majesty? He can F-off and die now, I am glad he is passing away,
Thank Jesus Christ, He is evil, He attacks my heart and punishes me because I do not want to be f-in abused or tormented.

The grace of YOUR Lord Jesus Christ be with you all...Amen.

Mason,
Grace, MERCY, and peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

You thought yourself to be wise,
not knowing ye got puffed up with knowledge;
And then fell into the snare of the devil.

You were given mercy, but
then you were not merciful to all others. So
ye soon got removed from the grace of Christ.

Now yer having a childish nit fit about it.
Ye need to shut the F up and just listen.
All yer crying will NOT move the God of grace.

Grace does not respond to such childish crying.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

You mean I was given law pity from a GOD who law imputes sin for the hell of it? I was never even shown any mercy, if i was i'd like to be shown when and what kind..

isn't it Jehovh who needs to be forgiven for being horrebull? I reject 'Kali' or 'Shiva' from the hindu religion for the same reason, they are destructive 'Gods'.

I was afraid of Jehovah but why should I be? If he wants to destroy I can't cancel him out.

You said to me/us, "Y(our) Father doesn't guilt trip like flaw God" why doesn't our Father settle everything? Make me higher than flaw God

You also may think I want to be right to make others wrong, but I'd rather be truthful to make others free and peaceful

Real salvation would be saved from Jehovah and the Son of Man..
Do you equate God of Israel to the God of all Grace?

When I seek and study all my time, can anyone really say I am 'willingly ignorant?
The jewish God did the same thing all cults do, eliminate the 'other'...

the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

John 3
Except a man be born again,
he cannot see the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Dear IMP-Perfect,

Grace, Mercy, and Peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Seems yer still trying, and failing, to earn a free gift of salvation with yer own works. As I told you before: it won't work. So as reported, so far u got nada, nothing; Which confirms James 1:5-8, which notes a double minded man gets nothing. So u may wanna learn more about double minded, and stop such, to then receive, freely, what u need.

If you could do it yourself, it would then be as if self-righteousness, works of the flesh, and then you wouldn't need a Saviour, nor to give such a Saviour the glory.

So then, in the game and seek and find there are clues what to seek and what to find. Re seek, it's "seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness" (not yer righteousness).

Re find, it's "find grace" in time, at "the throne of grace", where only mercy is "obtain"-able, also help in time of need. Yet if wanting mercy only for yerself, aka being selfish, it will also fail, for there is no respect of persons with God.

As I told u before, I can help u with clues about your home-work, but I cannot do all yer home-work for u, else how would u learn what u came to learn?

Hint: all who will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer: 2Timothy 3:12.

Hint: the God of all grace makes "you" perfect after "ye" suffer awhile: 1Peter 5:10

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Conformity and Grace are not the same. Do not mistake Paul as Christ, much less "will" for Grace.

Indeed, pure grace is not a groupy thingy.