Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Clear

Hopeful,
Grace, mercy, and peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

When reading things in John, try to remember the gospel 'according to John' is "Verily, verily" in KJV, which means 'Amen, amen' in Greek (not Truly, truly as modern versions say). This "Verily, verily" = 'Amen, amen': is as double minded "Amen, amen" to both Blessed + cursed in Numbers 5:22. It's also allegorically like "Master, master" in Luke 8:24, which is two many masters in Mt 6:24 & lk 16:13; So then Mt 23:8,10 clarifies only "one" is your "Master", namely "Christ" of through Jesus-->Christ, aka one Son Christ, not two Sons Jesus.

Also when reading John 14 notice it says, twice, "let not your heart be troubled", which is like allegory for let not your heart be lawed, which is allegory for flawed.

Also notice, in John 14:13 it says "will I" and in John 14:14 it says "I will"; But in both cases it's "ye" (do err in Mt 22:29 & Mk 12:27); Whereas in John 14:12 it says "you", of ye/you, but then it's "Verily, verily". So John can get confusing; But God is not the author of confusion, but of peace: 1Cor 14:33. John also mentions "peace" six times, but what if this peace is the peace that can get removed in Revelation 6:2? If so, then perhaps we should seek the peace (rest) that cannot be removed.

So we have to be watchful and diligent about reading things, to notice who's saying it, who it's said to or about, whether or not it's reversed, and why it's Verily, verily; etc. For if we are not watchful and diligent, we can make erroneous opinions, assumptions, suppositions, about what's said or who said what.

So yes, it's Jesus-->Christ-->God; BUT
in each case there's things to notice,
such as two Sons Jesus isn't one Son Christ,
and in Christ mode there's also false Christs,
and even in God mode there's two Gods to sort out.

For plural God is not God is one,
And God is one isn't one of twain,
but rather one above the twain.

Interesting stuff.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

I am convinced that Johnny law tried talking with me in a Christian chartroom last night,
He also brought up Revelation, and I tried to tell him that if God is graceful, merciful and peaceful,
then Revelation prophecies shall fail.
I think this was Johnny Law because he spoke of Jesus, forsaking me for forgetting my first "love"
I told him God promised to never leave and never forsake us, and how Paul wrote of Charity never faileth
that Jesus Christ & Charity is his wife.

Numbers attempts to get the women to agree to being cursed,
being double-minded cannot realize that it's not of God.
Sheesh.
Even Luke with perfect understanding had "Master, master",
Mt 6:24 No man can serve God and mammon, He will love God and hate the other, or love mammon and despise God,
Do you think that JC said he was God/mammon mixture? I have heard Christians claim that Jesus Christ = God/man

Also when reading John 14 notice it says, twice, "let not your heart be troubled",
which is like allegory for let not your heart be lawed, which is allegory for flawed.

Until my heart is established with grace & truth, de-fault goes to flawed pun intended.

& it was flawed before bed and in my dream :
I hope that His Grace does win,
Could it be that the Gospel according to John is Johnny Law himself?
So reading John assuming it's true would be anti-Christ,
or perhaps not a true account, John said Jesus came in to
the world not to condemn the world but through him
the world may be saved, and then he contradicts himself,
but saying that whoever doesn't believe is already condemned,
and God's wrath rests upon him, Even if God loves them?!

Mt 22:29, Talks about the King of Heaven and the wedding, weeping and gnashing of teeth, the Two greatest laws, and how
David in the Holy Ghost says to Jesus, LORD sit at my right hand. Would that make the King of Heaven Jehovah?

So if the King of Heaven is not Grace, then I should not pray Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,
Nor should I ask Our Father in Heaven anything, nor for pure wisdom from above in James 3:17?
Lest there be plural heavens & more confusion
Rev 6:2 doesn't sound like "God agapawed the world so much, no condemnation but to save"
Nor a perfect lover.
So the peace that can be given by Jesus's Father by asking in his name, can be removed
Jesus & Father are not merciful, there is peace that Grace can give that cannot be removed though?

So we have to be watchful and diligent about reading things, to notice who's saying it,
who it's said to or about, whether or not it's reversed, and why it's Verily, verily; etc.
For if we are not watchful and diligent, we can make erroneous opinions, assumptions, suppositions,
about what's said or who said what.

Thank God I have you helping I would have already lost.

So yes, it's Jesus-->Christ-->God; BUT
in each case there's things to notice,
such as two Sons Jesus isn't one Son Christ,
and in Christ mode there's also false Christs,
and even in God mode there's two Gods to sort out.

I have no ease in knowing how to go through Jesus to even get in Christ,
and in Christ-mode the true Christ = Romans 10:4? End of the law for righteousness

For plural God is not God is one,
And God is one isn't one of twain,
but rather one above the twain.

Jesus can go to Christ to Grace
or Jesus can go to anti-christ to Jehovah perhaps?

Hopeful,
Grace, mercy, and peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

You have lots of things correct,
by parroting things I have shared;

But it seems you are still in child mode*,
still being tossed this way and that way,
like a wave of the sea tossed with winds.
*not said to accuse or condemn, but aware.

So, as it says in 1Corinthians 13:1-3,
there's lot of nifty things you can know, do;
But without charity it accounts as nothing yet.

So you may want to study, go thru,
these seven charity clarity pages:
http://sabelle.com/godshew/Charity.htm

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.