Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Clear

I had thought/believed that God was responsible for all the suffering so I blamed him, I think we all have at some point, even when young, asking why do horrible things happen, or why does God allow it, but it's not even from God, or his fault at all..
It is reasonable to be angry at things that mosaic law brought upon us, but unreasonable to be mad at God for that.

It wasn't even God's fault, I know that God could end all sin, wrath, fear, guilt, blame, shame, anger, violence and disasters, So I asked him why he has not ended them yet, He gives us a choice, and if JC blotted out the source (Law/Jehov-OH) 2,000 years ago, then there is a paradox within our collective mind, Because God = Kind, merciful and gentle, yet the Law is still trying to work wrath upon us. So even if One of us decided that the Law doesn't even exist, which I could say, Because JC said that, the Law still is trying & working wrath upon us all. It would be ignorance to say that things are all good or all right when they are not yet all good and alright.
If I had the Power of the Spirit of God, I would abolish Jehovah and the Ghost for eternity, lest little children get wrathed for our collective ignorance, and we even give place to eternal damnation, which is insanity..

So I hope 1 Peter 5:10 comes true, that God establishes the whole Kingdom of God by putting away all Law, partiality & sends away Ghost.. I had heard from within, False Spirit, Would that mean my Spirit has become as a Ghost? or I fell from Living to death by believing the lie? if God's spirit is One, then are each men/women Spiritual beings? That would be billions of Spirits rather than Unity of the Holy Spirit.

I will continue to ask God for wisdom and truth, and keep you updated on what I find.

the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is with you all.

Grace, and mercy, and peace, from
God, our Father, and our Lord JC.

Glad to hear from 'hopeful' instead of 'hopeless' or both hopeful and hopeless. Indeed, when unlearned (ignorant) we tend to blame God and/or others for our own blame game shame, which is perhaps what we chose, by choosing to be conquerors instead of being "more than conquerors" (proper lovers), which is "through him" that loved "us": Romans 8:37, which notably begins with a "Nay" to being accounted as sheep for the slaughter:

Eg: Romans 8:36,37 KJV
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

So I keep re-minding you to "give more earnest heed" to what's been said, since Hebrews 2 clearly suggests that is how we shall escape. Escape what? Johnny Baptist's "wrath to come", upon them, as noted in 1Thessalonians 5:3 = them, in contrast to 1Thessalonians 5:9 = us.

And I keep re-minding you "through him" (in Jn 3:17 & Rom 8:37) is clarified as "through his name": Jn 20:31, is further clarified as "through Jesus-->Christ": Rom x7. So if we opt for (sucker for) for cloudy Jesus' goats/sheep division in Mt 25, then perhaps we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter in Rom 8:36.

Ug, not my cup of tea. So perhaps we should be more than sheeple of goats/sheep; Perhaps even more than last Adam of first man Adam/last Adam if told "as in Adam all die". Perhaps every good mystery has lots of twists, and usually right up to the very end. So perhaps we should not choose sides, nor judge, nor form an opinion that might be erroneous until we've heard all the evidence, to be sure of what's evident from all such.

And if we opt for (sucker for) cloudy risen Jesus' "third time" appearing to disciples and third mention of "feed" in John 21: 14-17, then we get 'bosko' feed (lamb feed) as "sheep" (allegory: childish law as adults). Eg: in John 21:14-17 it's:
1 - feed (bosko) my lambs
2 - feed (poimaino) my sheep
3 - feed (bosko) my sheep

As for 'why he has not ended THEM yet'; Doesn't Genesis 2:1 say, and after the 6th day when God saw "very good" instead of "good", "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of THEM". What then? another And: "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made". What then? another And: "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made".

So then, it seems plural God both created AND made stuff (but for man he said let us MAKE man); and what's made of created(bara)/made(asah) is seen as good x6, then very good; never bad. Then something gets finished. Then God ended and rested. Then God does more things (blessed and sanctified) before the second mention of rested and second mention of seventh day. Interesing stuff. Go figure.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

“When you should know yourself then they will know you and you will realize that you are a son of the father who lives. If however you will know yourself not, then you will exist in a poverty and you are the poverty”.
“Let not him stop, he who seeks until he finds, and when he should find he will be troubled and if he should be troubled he will become amazed and he will become king over the all of it”.
Know that which is the presence of your face and that which is hidden from you will be revealed forth to you. For things hidden will not appear forth otherwise.

Benjamin,
Grace, mercy, and peace, from
God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thanks for visiting and sharing. Indeed we should not stop see-king till we find the king of the kingdom of God, which seems different from the kingdom of heaven is as leaven. What I'm saying, sharing also, is we should use all the "seek" and "find" clues given, such as "find grace", and "to help", and "in time", as mentioned in Hebrews 4:16.

I also find the "kingdom of God" is not mentioned in the Old Testament, and when mentioned in the New Testament it seems to clarify the kingdom of God is not preached until after John the Baptist is put in prison and beheaded, as if the beheading of John the Baptist (aka Elijah2) is the end of the law and the prophets, and the new beginning of grace and truth.

I also find born again, not of corruptible seed (law), but of incorruptible (grace), is required just to "see" the kingdom of God, with "enter" the kingdom of God being yet another matter; And when seeing, as if in contrast to being as if blind, then the kingdom of God is within you, of ye/you. Interesting stuff.

As for hidden things revealed, covered things uncovered, I find it's not for accusation nor condemnation of anyone, but more for observation than accusation or condemnation.

God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

I applaud your zeal for
playing the biblical game of seek and find,
which seems to have biblical mention of
cold <--lukewarm--> hot
to assist with letting you know if
far off <--mingled--> nigh.

Eg: Ephesians 2:13
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were "far off" are made "nigh" by the blood of Christ.

But what if things get reversed and "nigh" becomes "nigh unto death", instead of nigh unto life; Or nigh unto them instead of nigh unto us.

Eg: Ephesians 2:17
And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

So we have to watch, be awake, be diligent, lest there be two kinds of nigh, or two kinds of love, or two kinds of grace, or even two kinds of immortality; And lest things get reversed like in a mirror, which not only reverses left/right, but also reverses under/above. Then bad (law) is good, but then also evil. When this happens a priest can become a pedophile. So Mark 13:37 says "And what I say unto you, I say unto all, Watch". But the Watch-Tower folk (Jehovah Witnesses) perceive such as watch out for enemies rather than simply watch and learn.

I'm not shunning you as you sometimes suppose (I do not shun nor exclude anyone), but rather sometimes just avoiding foolish questions (as per Titus 3:9); And letting you do your own home-work, for if I did it all for you, how would you learn what you came to learn? So be patient, and keep going forward. I see you making it through all the levels and potential pitfalls of each level; Such as even in Christ mode there's false Christs shall arise to seduce the elect if possible. I also observe you are making progress, and smile at that. So I applaud you and encourage you to keep going forward to upward.

As for having two souls in your head, perhaps what you mean is you still have both soul/spirit modes, and tend to go to and fro both modes. So Heb 4:12 says the word of God divides asunder soul and spirit modes. 1Cor 15:45,46 also talks about soul/spirit as if two different Adams, and notes such natural/spiritual modes are as first/afterward, also as under/above (not as left/right which many suppose). So let's remember super-natural Adam is still natural of natural first, spiritual afterward; And let's remember that even when spiritual there's still spiritual wickedness to wrestle in Eph 6:12.

Grace, mercy and peace unto you,
from God, our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

Starting to get hotter in my search.
You are all way on time, I hope that you and your mom had a nice dinner. It was good to talk with you.

Yes, perhaps I have not went on from Soul/Spirit completely, nor gotten to the point where I can compare Spiritual laws with Spiritual grace

What I meant was, there is a voice, as if a extra soul within the right side of my mind which is perversion not conversion yet.

Kind-a like a good intentioned priest can be concupiscence-d. Which is almost like hell when anything Good gets perverted or becomes evil. I am excited for total conversion to pure grace, so that I may announce the whole truth, I had read that "omitting things" has no relation to global salvation. I am sure that many children of the Kingdom may be worried by Luke's 15:15 nothing hidden that will not be revealed, Kind-of like, Will every single unholy though be shown? Or is the whole revelation not just small things like thoughts?

King James Bible
Jn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
Jesus->Christ->God

Jn 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Would it be wise to ask God for the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ? & ask God for wisdom in Jesus Christ's name? Perhaps even pray for the whole body of Christ to be preserved blameless body soul and spirit in Jesus Christ's name?

If the Scripture is true and the power of God is real, then I could even heal people in Jesus Christ's name, Yet I want the truth, lest I be rebuked as a liar, deceiver or a false prophet.

John 14:14
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

I ask God in Jesus Christ's name take away the veil and vail so that my blindness being removed I may see what is the best way for all of us.

Jn 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Is the Spirit you hath received of God?

John 15:6
"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."
That is what starts to evoke questions, What kind of fire? Son of man destructive fire? Or constructive fire?

John 15:12
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." Grace (charity) one another?

Jn 16:24
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

is this the kind of eternal joy and hope to share?

18:9
That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

99/100 is really 100/100.
I had read that there is more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner that repents than over the righteous who need not repent.

Well, I hope that you have an amazing day Daniel, and Benjamin, thank you for sharing with me. I will have some better things to share in the near future.

the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all

Hopeful,

When reading things in John, try to remember the gospel 'according to John' is "Verily, verily" in KJV, which means 'Amen, amen' in Greek (not Truly, truly as modern versions say). This "Verily, verily" = 'Amen, amen': is as double minded "Amen, amen" to both Blessed + cursed in Numbers 5:22. It's also allegorically like "Master, master" in Luke 8:24, which is two many masters in Mt 6:24 & lk 16:13; So then Mt 23:8,10 clarifies only "one" is your "Master", namely "Christ" of through Jesus-->Christ, aka one Son Christ, not two Sons Jesus.

Also when reading John 14 notice it says, twice, "let not your heart be troubled", which is like allegory for let not your heart be lawed, which is allegory for flawed.

Also notice, in John 14:13 it says "will I" and in John 14:14 it says "I will"; But in both cases it's "ye" (do err in Mt 22:29 & Mk 12:27); Whereas in John 14:12 it says "you", of ye/you, but then it's "Verily, verily". So John can get confusing; But God is not the author of confusion, but of peace: 1Cor 14:33. John also mentions "peace" six times, but what if this peace is the peace that can get removed in Revelation 6:2? If so, then perhaps we should seek the peace (rest) that cannot be removed.

So we have to be watchful and diligent about reading things, to notice who's saying it, who it's said to or about, whether or not it's reversed, and why it's Verily, verily; etc. For if we are not watchful and diligent, we can make erroneous opinions, assumptions, suppositions, about what's said or who said what.

So yes, it's Jesus-->Christ-->God; BUT
in each case there's things to notice,
such as two Sons Jesus isn't one Son Christ,
and in Christ mode there's also false Christs,
and even in God mode there's two Gods to sort out.

For plural God is not God is one,
And God is one isn't one of twain,
but rather one above the twain.

Interesting stuff.

I am convinced that Johnny law tried talking with me in a Christian chartroom last night,
He also brought up Revelation, and I tried to tell him that if God is graceful, merciful and peaceful,
then Revelation prophecies shall fail.
I think this was Johnny Law because he spoke of Jesus, forsaking me for forgetting my first "love"
I told him God promised to never leave and never forsake us, and how Paul wrote of Charity never faileth
that Jesus Christ & Charity is his wife.

Numbers attempts to get the women to agree to being cursed,
being double-minded cannot realize that it's not of God.
Sheesh.
Even Luke with perfect understanding had "Master, master",
Mt 6:24 No man can serve God and mammon, He will love God and hate the other, or love mammon and despise God,
Do you think that JC said he was God/mammon mixture? I have heard Christians claim that Jesus Christ = God/man

Also when reading John 14 notice it says, twice, "let not your heart be troubled",
which is like allegory for let not your heart be lawed, which is allegory for flawed.

Until my heart is established with grace & truth, de-fault goes to flawed pun intended.

& it was flawed before bed and in my dream :
I hope that His Grace does win,
Could it be that the Gospel according to John is Johnny Law himself?
So reading John assuming it's true would be anti-Christ,
or perhaps not a true account, John said Jesus came in to
the world not to condemn the world but through him
the world may be saved, and then he contradicts himself,
but saying that whoever doesn't believe is already condemned,
and God's wrath rests upon him, Even if God loves them?!

Mt 22:29, Talks about the King of Heaven and the wedding, weeping and gnashing of teeth, the Two greatest laws, and how
David in the Holy Ghost says to Jesus, LORD sit at my right hand. Would that make the King of Heaven Jehovah?

So if the King of Heaven is not Grace, then I should not pray Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,
Nor should I ask Our Father in Heaven anything, nor for pure wisdom from above in James 3:17?
Lest there be plural heavens & more confusion
Rev 6:2 doesn't sound like "God agapawed the world so much, no condemnation but to save"
Nor a perfect lover.
So the peace that can be given by Jesus's Father by asking in his name, can be removed
Jesus & Father are not merciful, there is peace that Grace can give that cannot be removed though?

So we have to be watchful and diligent about reading things, to notice who's saying it,
who it's said to or about, whether or not it's reversed, and why it's Verily, verily; etc.
For if we are not watchful and diligent, we can make erroneous opinions, assumptions, suppositions,
about what's said or who said what.

Thank God I have you helping I would have already lost.

So yes, it's Jesus-->Christ-->God; BUT
in each case there's things to notice,
such as two Sons Jesus isn't one Son Christ,
and in Christ mode there's also false Christs,
and even in God mode there's two Gods to sort out.

I have no ease in knowing how to go through Jesus to even get in Christ,
and in Christ-mode the true Christ = Romans 10:4? End of the law for righteousness

For plural God is not God is one,
And God is one isn't one of twain,
but rather one above the twain.

Jesus can go to Christ to Grace
or Jesus can go to anti-christ to Jehovah perhaps?

Hopeful,

You have lots of things correct,
by parroting things I have shared;

But it seems you are still in child mode*,
still being tossed this way and that way,
like a wave of the sea tossed with winds.
*not said to accuse or condemn, but aware.

So, as it says in 1Corinthians 13:1-3,
there's lot of nifty things you can know, do;
But without charity it accounts as nothing yet.

So you may want to study, go thru,
these seven charity clarity pages:
http://sabelle.com/godshew/Charity.htm