Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Romans 3:7

Hey Josh,

That's a good question, to which I have to say I don't know, yet, for I haven't studied out that verse. I will ask God, study it out, and reply later.

For now, consider it's in Romans, where Paul is still a "servant" of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) ...

In Romans 3 he talks of "the law of faith" and of "establish the law", which the sacred names movement people love to quote; But in Galatians 3:12 Paul says "the law is not of faith" after saying in Romans 14:23 "whatsoever is not of faith is sin".

Romans, having seven "Amen"s, is like an allegoric seven course meal; And this Rom 3:7 verse is in the second of seven, the first "Amen" concluding they "changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator"

Also in Romans 3, Paul says "let God be true, but every man a liar" and "[Is] God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)"... but "man" here is 'anthropos', not (yet) 'aner'. For in 1Cor 11:3 where he says " But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ", then "man" is 'aner'.

Tricky stuff, since there's two of everything to sort out if still double minded, even two kinds of "man" when man of child/man... 'anthropos' and 'aner'; Similar to there's even two kinds of "spirit" when spirit of soul/spirit... "spirit of error" and "spirit of truth".

So let's remember, in servant mode, Paul is a "steward" of the mysteries who both reveals and conceals, but even when concealing it's usually concealed in plain sight, yet not obvious to them of them/us, not even the better of two thems, for there is also a measure of blindness to the better of two thems still in twain mode.

I hope that made some sense, or at least gave you something to ponder while I try to come up with a better answer.