Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Made vs Created

I have a couple questions of course, What is Made over Created and is there forgiveness for such Made compared to Created? If God made everything as You-ward and some guy Created Them-ward; what would be the difference between Destiny and Fault?

"The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." Isaiah 40:6-8

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." James 4:14

One thing I noticed from what you told me before about Destiny and Law and what I learned now is Perfection and was almost created as a discrepancy? Considering what you say here and what you told me before?

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." 1 Corinthians 15:45

Did I miss something? http://sabelle.com/godshew/YeYou.htm

Re: Made vs Created

Adam,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Holy Bible title says it contains 'Old and New Testaments'. Being allegoric mystery to solve by seek and find, it has many allegoric ways of contrasting Old/New, such as

Created ('bara')/Made ('asah'),
In Our Image/After Our Likeness,
Time Past (prophets)/Last Days (Son),
Old Testament/New Testament,
Before (BC)/Afterward (AD),
Natural First/Spiritual Afterward,
First Man Adam/Last Adam,
Living Soul/Quickening Spirit,
Them/Us,
Child/Man,
They/We,
Servants/Friends,
Ye/You,
Etc

So there are two (twain) of everything to sort out:
http://sabelle.com/godshew/TwainShew2.htm

- two gardens
- two trees
- two Adams
- two worlds
- two religions
- two wisdoms
Etc

Our objective is to learn the difference by contrasting such contrary things instead of mingling such; For contrary things mingled only make an oxy-moron: a bad ending. That is why Christ refused "mingled" drink. For it you put new wine (grace) in old bottles (laws) the result can be "burst" (Luke 5:37... Acts 1:18) and both get spoiled.

Yet to make it even more of mystery to solve, even when new of old/new there are still two new things to sort out: new and dead way vs new and living way. Such is not yet one, but still twain, still double minded, and by being highminded. So even when we think we've got it right of left/right heavens on high there's still more to the mystery. For every good mystery has lots of twists right up to the very end.

Eg: even when you of ye/you there's still the chance of you falling from grace (Galatians 5:4's ye/you scenario); Even if you of ye/you are made perfect, but not yet e-stablished, strengthened, settled (1Peter 5:10's ye/you scenario).

Only when made perfect, e-stablished, strength-end, and settled is there no chance of ever falling from grace, aka never fail a test (exam). Until then, there's a "holiness with sobriety" test to pass, which requires not one more taste of mingled drink. For even a taste of death can result in numbered with the transgressors, aka the hall of shame isn't the hall of fame.

So when you think you are converted from old to new, there's still two kinds of "converted" in the NT to sort out: 'strepho' and 'epistrepho'. Eg: Peter of Simon/Peter was called "Satan" (Mt 16:23) and foretold to get 'epistrepho' converted (Lk 22:32).

Even with Saul/Paul change in Acts 13 (two chapters after they were called "Christians" at Antioch in Acts 11), we notice Paul can't fully persuade Agrippa to be "Christian" in Acts 28 because Paul of Saul/Paul is still in bonds, not yet totally free. So "almost" persuaded is not yet "fully" persuaded; Just as "almost" purged is not yet totally purged in Hebrews 9.

There's even two kinds of 'agape': the law agape "love" in Matthew 24:12 which waxes cold (fails), and the grace agape "charity" in 1Corinthians 13:8 which never fails. Modern Bible versions which replace charity with love in 1Cor 13:8 thereby contradict themselves in Mt 24:12 & 1Cor 13:8 by saying love never fails. Love fails as often as people in this love get divorced. So that's why I use the KJV, since even the NKJV replaces charity with love in 1Cor 13:8.

There's even two kinds of "immortality" to sort out: 'athanasia' and 'aphtharsia'; So when sheeple think they've put off mortality and put on immortality by being sheep of goats/sheep, there's still the problem of "sheep" being fed "lamb" food in John 21:15-17, where it firstly says "feed" (bosko) my lambs, then secondly "feed" (poimaino) my sheep, but thirdly "feed" (bosko) my sheep. So there's two kinds of "feed" to sort out; And if sheeple are fed lamb food, they won't likely know the difference between 'amnos' and 'arnion' Lamb in John 1 & Revelation.

So James 1:5 says if any of you lack wisdom, ask God (not a mediator; For "a mediator is not of one, but God is one"); But also clarifies which God to ask: the God which "upbraideth not". For Jesus still upbraided even when resurrected by his God-Father. James 1:6 also clarifies how to ask: "nothing wavering". In other words, do you just want to be right to make others wrong, or do you truly want this double minded wrong/right mess to get settled in your heart and in your mind. For if "double minded" man it's "unstable" both ways of plural "ways", even when right of wrong/right.

So being better of worse/better via a better covenant in a better testament isn't yet what's best of good better best, aka not yet true rest (peace); And being in Sion of Zion/Sion there's still a stumblingstone laid in Sion (heavenly Jerusalem) to stumble on and fall. So there's third aspect, "a more excellent way" above and beyond two broad/narrow ways on high to go on unto; Which in Hebrews 6 is called "leaving" the (plural law/grace) "principles" of the doctrine of Christ to "go on unto perfection".

Such involves leaving six things mentioned, including "resurrection of the dead" (both of two kinds of resurrection in John 5:29), for in Mt 22:32; Mk 12:27; Lk 20:38 it clarifies God is not God of the dead, but God of the living; So in that God there are no dead to resurrect. For that God is light having no darkness at all, aka grace having no law at all. So the end to endure unto has no mention of law: sin: death.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Re: Made vs Created

PERFECT!!!!!!