Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Origin of double-mindeadness?!

Grace, mercy, and peace unto you, from God, our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now herein may lie the origin of double-mindeadness. "The woman" ate of the "forbidden tree", believing that "God" restricted that tree on the one hand. While on the other hand, she believed that "God" was wrong in declaring that she will "surely die". She was double-mindead in believing that God created her (and presumably believed that God was all-powerful and all-wise), yet believed that "God" was unreasonable, or lying, or otherwise in error for declaring the tree to be deadly.

Whereas instead of telling the serpent what she did say, what if she had quoted Gen 1:29 instead of Gen 2:17(plus her own little "touch not" addend-dumb), saying...

"Get thee behind me Satan, God said 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.'"?

Then could she have eaten the fruit, and gained the knowledge of good and evil, WITH IMPUNITY, because she then would have no conflicting beliefs (="oppose themselves"= hypocrisy) about God?

One problem with that theory is that Paul says that Adam was not deceived (1Tim2:14) as he ate with his eyes wide open,and yet he died as well as "the woman". But then again, if they were "one flesh", perhaps they were so intertwined that what happens to one happens to the other by default. This could explain why Paul says that only the woman was in the transgression (conflicting beliefs = double-mindeadness), and yet, because of them being "joined together" (intertwined) into "one flesh", therefore Adam was also sucked into the black hole ("bottomless pit"?) of death.

Then again, What if Adam, upon being called on the carpet by the "Lord God", instead of fleeing with his wife, and hiding themselves, and covering themselves up, had instead boldly confronted the "Lord God", and said...

"I heard thy voice in the garden, but I am not afraid of you, because I know that I was always naked; and I therefore have nothing to hide. Now get thee behind me "Lord God" SATAN, the one true God said 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat'"?

If this had happened, the gig would have been up from the get-go for the oldest trick in the book, namely the "good (nice) cop" (serpent) playing against the "bad (mean) cop" (Lord God). And because our first parents would then have refused to submit to Satan's authority to either one of his psychologically split (double-mindead) evil TWAIN TWINS, but instead remained consistent in their beliefs about God (and therefore faithful and singlemind-alive instead of faithless and double-mindead), would not they therefore be immediately restored to "pre-fall" (light connection w/God re-paired) Eden? Or better yet, their "light connection" might never have been broken in the first place.

Would this have been "THE THIRD WAY" ("louse free grace tree") alternative that is ABOVE what did happen on the

(L)eft hand ("even lousier tree lawlessness")

...vs...

what could have happened on the (R)ight hand ("lousy tree law")?

What if A&E had never to this day (along with all their descendents) eaten of the "forbidden tree"? Would it not mean that the whole human race would have lived in a perfect world, EXCEPT for the ever-present niggling fear of death that would have lingered for the past 6000 years, because that "forbidden tree" would have been still in our midst to this day?

The only difference being, if this theory is true, it would have been in submission to the "Lord God" Satan, instead of submission to the "serpent" Satan. I think the whole thing was a CATCH-22 "damned if you do-teronomy eat" by believing the serpent...OR..."damned if you don't-teronomy eat" by believing the "Lord God". Scary thought, ain't it?

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Re: Origin of double-mindeadness?!

Marshall,

Grace, mercy, and peace unto you, from God, our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Indeed, Genesis 2:16 -vs- 17 is a Catch-22, aka an oxy-moron if two such "contrary things" as every tree + not every tree, such plural and contrary "commandments" (grace + law) are "mingled", which double minded "Moses, Moses" did by not knowing the difference between God and LORD.

Same thing happened with preacher Noah, did this:
- all God commanded: 2 of each, male and female.
+
- all the LORD commanded: 7 clean and 2 unclean.
He "mingled" contrary commandments of God + LORD.
So Noah got inducted to the hall of shame, not fame.

That is why Christ "abolished the law of commandments" (aka abolished Gen 2:17 of Gen 2:16 -vs- 17): Ephesians 2:15. For Gen 2:17 was the law "given by Moses", noted in John 1:17, which contrasts law and grace of Moses and JC as if lie and truth. So Christ abolished the surely die lie Moses added to God's truth.

Details: http://sabelle.com/godshew/Transgression.html

That is also why God's Christ refused "mingled" drink offered, in Matthew 27:34 and Mark 15:23. For if you mingle vinegar + gall, or wine + myrrh, it's like grace + law, which is like blessed + cursed = accursed, which is like life + death = dead, which is not grace, but a dis-grace.

So here's the thing about Gen 2:16,17 from Gen 1:7.
- Gen 2:16 = grace = "above"
- Gen 2:17 = law = "under"

Gen 2:16 says "freely", so Paul notes in 1Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are "freely" given to us "of God". So Gen 2:16 is the grace "freely" given us "of God", and Gen 2:17 is the law "given by Moses" (Jn 1:17).

- Gen 2:16 = freely = of God = 1st pure wisdom from above.
- Gen 2:17 = the law = given by Moses = devilish wisdom.

Gen 2:17 may be "under grace", but it's not grace.
So the heart should be established "with grace",
for if under grace then "where [art] thou"?
Perhaps if not "with", then "against".

- where no law, there is no transgression: Rom 4:15.
- where law, there transgression: 1Tim 2:14; 1Jn 3:4.

Which things are an "allegory" & a "mystery",
so allegoric mystery to solve by seek & find.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Grace, mercy, and peace, from God, our father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Could it be that...

GEN 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

simply means...

GEN 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 EXCEPT the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.?

TRANSLATION: Thou (Adam) mayest eat of any tree, EXCEPT one, namely, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Therefore perhaps Gen 2:16 and Gen 2:17 are not necessarily conflicting oxymoronic commands. This is why I cite Gen 1:29, not Gen 2:16 as the contrast and comparison verse.

Also, I don't understand how it is that the "surely die" lie law of Gen 2:16,17 "came by Moses", who was not even born. Rather,it was RECORDED by Moses the transcribing historian. Whereas the law written on stone (10x) and ink (613x) was not only recorded, but came DIRECTLY THROUGH Moses.

Did not the very first law, the "surely die" lie law instead "come by Adam", and/or "come by the LORD God" (of Gen 2 and 3)?

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Marshall,

Grace, Mercy, and Peace to you
from God, our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

No. I don't agree with your replacing "but" with 'except' in Genesis 2:17. This is what three Bible perversions do: GNT (Good News Translation), NLT (New Living Translation), and TM (The Message). Thereby you'd miss the law/grace contrast of the "but", which contrast in Genesis 1:7 is under/above division.

Apostle Paul addressed this in Hebrews 5:12's ye/you scenario, saying when the time YE (do err) ought to be teachers, YE have need that one teach YOU again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God.

So I noted Genesis 1:7 first principles:
- waters "above"
"midst": "Heaven": "firmament" division of under/above
- waters "under"

So when I see a "but" I let it divide under/above:
- above: Genesis 2:16 = every tree = grace
"But" (compares & contrasts "contrary things")
- under: Genesis 2:17 = not every tree = law

Eg: John 1:17
- above: "grace and truth CAME by JC"
"But" (compares & contrasts lie/truth)
- under: "the law was GIVEN by Moses"

Eg: John 8:23 contrasts Beneath/Above.
- I am from ABOVE. I am not of this world.
- Ye are from BENEATH. Ye are of this world.

The heart should be established "with grace": Hebrews 13:9.
- "with grace" = above
- "under grace" = under

That's why "rightly dividing the word of truth" isn't left/right as many suppose, but is under/above, so we end up above after, of before/after.

Eg: Colossians 3
"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are ABOVE, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God".

- Christ sitteth "above": "HIGHER than the heavens".
- Jesus sat "down": Right of L/R heavens on HIGH.

So thrice, Paul (whose gospel isn't the gospel of Jesus, but is "the gospel of Christ": Rom 1:16) says this: "be not HIGHminded": Romans 11:20... "mind not HIGH things": Romans 12:16... "be not HIGHminded": 1Timothy 6:17; Because "HIGHminded" is listed among "unholy" things in 2Timothy 3 to "turn away" from. In Ephesians 6:12 "spiritual wickedness" occurs in "HIGH [places]".

Regarding Moses, it may surprise you to learn he's not listed in Matthew 1 ("the book of the generation [genesis] of Jesus Christ")'s ascending genealogy from Abraham to Christ, nor in Luke 3's descending genealogy from Heli to Adam. Seems to me Moses isn't even listed in 1Chroncicles 1,2,3 either. Yet when it comes to the second hall of shame in Hebrews 11, Moses is listed there, among these all (by faith in law) got a good report card, but "received not the promise".

No doubt Moses is accredited for writing five Bible books, since Gen, Ex, Lev, Num, Deut are titled the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th book "of Moses". Moses even records his own death, and notably before he died, in Deut 34, where Moses also lastly brags about himself (aka his law of his LORD) being a "great terror"-ist to all Israel. Hebrews 12:21 notes Moses (his law, his LORD) was so terrible it even caused Moses to exceedingly fear and quake (tremble).

So it's obviously all "allegory" in both "covenants" (testaments) if told the two sons of Abraham by two mothers are the two covenants, and Hagar is Mt Sinai, and Jerusalem above, which is free, is the mother of us all: Galatians 4:22-26.

Marshall, what you're missing in 1Timothy 2:14 is the keyword "transgression". It says the woman, being deceived, was in the transgression. But where no law, there no transgression: Romans 4:15; And when no law, then no sin imputed: Romans 5:13. So, for the woman to be in the transgression, there had to be a law long before Mt Sinai. My search revealed it was Gen 2:17.

http://sabelle.com/godshew/Transgression.html

So the woman was in the law; For sin is the transgression of the law: 1John 3:4. What law? The law that was "given by Moses": John 1:17. It's called "the law of commandments" and the "enmity" in Ephesians 2:15. So it's the law (the enmity, given by Moses) of plural and contrary "commandments": Genesis 2:16 -vs- 17. That's the law Christ abolished, to effectively abolish all law written in stone and ink, since all other law was "added" (Galatians 3:19) and notably "because of the transgressions". So more law was added to make it more obvious law = transgression = sin = death.

Jesus didn't say make the tree good + corrupt; He said either make the tree good or corrupt, aka not grace + law, but grace or law: Matthew 13:33... to be justified or condemned: Matthew 12:37; Not both justified and condemned, aka not both alive + dead.

Yet either good or corrupt, justified or condemned, is still double minded ways, and still unstable both ways if you still have plural ways: James 1:8. So Christ took the good or corrupt of Jesus and abolished the law of commandments, the corrupt, the condemnation, the death.

Christ "abolished the law": Ephesians 2:15.
Jesus only mended the law: Matthew 5:43,44.

Hence peace is "through" Jesus --> Christ, aka through good or corrupt of double minded Jesus to good only of Christ. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

How can we Perfect if we aren't in Heaven yet? If Heaven is Perfect, then why does only "half" make it? Is Heaven on Earth? Man wrote the Bible Universally adept. Universally to me means Love, but I think that is wrong in a sense. So who came up with the concept of Heaven? What is the difference between Epouranios #2032 and Ouranos #3772 in Greek?

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." 1 Corinthians 13:12

Adam,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You pose a good question about two different kinds of "heavenly": 'epouranios' and 'ouranios' in Greek. Most people don't even know there's two different "heavenly"(s); So it's a good question & well posed under this topic of double minded.

I'll try explaining it by using the 'Blue Letter Bible' search link on my Bible Helps Page, putting it in KJV mode, with Strong's box clicked to bring up Greek words, then search "heavenly". It brings up ouranios (#3770) and epouranios (#2032) verses for the word "heavenly". Yet most people still won't notice the differences, so I'll point out some.

In Matthew 18:35 threatening Jesus' "heavenly" (epouranios) Father is not merciful, notable by reading Mt 18:23-35, where this God Father of Jesus notably forgives and un-forgives and torments a servant. Ouch. It's different than your "heavenly" (ouranios) Father in Matthew 15:13. For in Luke 6:36 "your heavenly Father" is "merciful", which in Mt 5:48 is "perfect". So it reasons there's two different heavenly(s) and Father(s), one is not perfect (not merciful) and one is perfect (merciful).

ouranios heavenly Father = perfect = merciful
epouranios heavenly Father = not perfect nor merciful

If we click on this Mt 18:35 "heavenly" (#2032), it brings up verses where 'epouranios' is used, and not only used differently than 'ouranios' (is always "heavenly"), but also used differently as "heavenly", "celestial", "in heaven", and "high".

I'll just talk about "high" in Ephesians 6:12, where it notes "spiritual wickedness" occurs in "high" (epouranious) places. So epouranios "heavenly" may be spiritual, but it's "spiritual wickedness". So it's law, not grace. That's the allegoric difference we're noticing. So regarding "high", Apostle Paul notes thrice: "be not high minded": Rom 11:20, "mind not high things": Rom 12:16, "be not high minded": 1Tim 6:17; For "highminded" is listed among "unholy" things in 2Tim 3 to turn away from.

Highminded is also double minded when studied out. So the epouranios heavenly is often followed by words like "[places]" and "things" to denote it's plural God realm, not God is one.

So it reasons there's high and higher heavenly(s). In Hebrews 7:26 the "higher" heavenly realm is "harmless". The reason not to be highminded is it's not (yet) harmless on high, not even on the right side of left/right heavens on high.

ouranios heavenly = "higher than the heavens" on high.
epouranios heavenly = the left/right heavens "on high".

In Hebrews 3:1 this "heavenly" (epouranios) calling (from on high) is associated with the "High" Priest "Christ Jesus". Such is also associated with the "Holy Ghost" when studied out. The difference is "Christ Jesus" is reverse of "Jesus Christ", and "Holy Ghost" driven (walk before me) is different than "Holy Spirit" led (follow me).

To be brief, it's the difference between law and grace.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

That's not necessarily what I was looking for, I know so many Bible verses now I feel like I am incapable to even ask however: you have taught me so much I am pretty sure I know enough to do what I need to do fully. I have been trying to send people to this site but only getting grief in return. I had to understand some things to show some things if you know what I mean. Instead of attempting to send them here, I am just gonna go off of what I know Best; accept with my own Social Media Skills that I have learned in literal Meetings, I am really good at what I do. So don't worry, if I have questions this will be the page I come to. I might be the Last, but it doesn't mean something isn't about to start either. I need trust and at the End of the Day I dunno if I will get it. All I ask is Blessings to do what I need to do. Thankyou again Apostle Daniel. <3