Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New meaing to "we all are one" (Jesus and Satan at a cliff)

Grace(4UQEG),mercy, and peace, to you from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The following story gives new meaning to "whatever you wish to happen to your worst enemy will happen to you"(Mat7:1,2). We live in a holographic universe.

EXT EDGE OF CLIFF DAY

It's 33 AD. JESUS and SATAN stand at the cliff's edge. Jesus stands right at the edge with his back toward it, facing Satan, who is only a foot(30 1/2 cm) away. Beyond the edge is the abyss (bottomless pit) of eternal hell. Jesus stands naked. Satan is dressed in a cop's uniform, with his left hand holding a .44 Magnum with the end of the barrel touching Jesus' forehead. Jesus is handcuffed with his hands behind his back. Several yards(91 1/2 cm per yard) from the edge are the bodies of five dead fire and brimstone "gundamentalist" preachers, with their weapons laying beside them. Just beyond those dead bodies stand what seems to be the "never-ending sea of humanity" of the WHOLE HUMAN RACE.

Satan...I know what you're thinking. Did he fire five shots or six shots? To tell you the truth, in all this confusion I lost track. I know only one thing for sure. This here is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. It can take your head clean off.

Jesus is picking the the lock on one of the handcuffs with a paperclip.

Satan (continuing)...No "Fightin' Fundamentalist God Squad" rescue crew appointed by mere mortals can save you, or anybody else. I own the world and everybody in it. This is your last chance! I will give it all to you for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours.

Jesus has just successfully picked the lock on one of the handcuffs. But he momentarily pretends that he is still bound.

Jesus...Get thee behind me Satan. It is written. Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only---

Satan...Shut up! I heard that drivel the last time back on the high mountain(Luke 4:5). Remember? But now we're at Gethsamane. And this is history's Ultimate Hour. No more "Houdini escapes"! No more "My hour is not yet come" crap! Now it's "Put Up or Shut Up"! Since you're too stuck up to bow down to me, here's your final offer. If you willingly jump, then I will give it all to you. So here's your grand choice, and your grand chance to be the savior of the world!

Satan (brief dramatic pause, then continues)...Commit the ultimate sacrifice, and rule the world from hell, or else be a pussy and call on 12 legions of angels to save your dividead ass, and be branded a coward forever! So now you got to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky? Well, you incompetent punk from Nazareth, do you?

Jesus...Why do you always tempt me with "damned if I do-teronomy" or "damned if I don't-eronomy"?

Satan...Now turn around! And then I will be behind you. And JUMP---if you got the guts! MuahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA---

Just then Jesus whips his hands out in front of him and cuffs himself to Satan's right hand with the cuff that he had just picked.

Jesus...Ok, you're on! You first!

Satan...What the fu---?!

Jesus (interrupts)...Go ahead, make our eternity!

END

The grace(4UQEG) of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all (and against no one). Amen.

Re: New meaing to "we all are one" (Jesus and Satan at a cliff)

Marshall,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you,
from God, and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Perhaps Clint East-wood (aka Dirty Harry) would be interested in your story, which seems to parody some of his movie lines. If I were to write such a Satan vs Jesus fiction, also taking licence to alter the biblical story (nearly as much as NBC's Noah's Ark writers), I'd probably use a movie actor like Al Pacino, more famous for bad guy roles than Eastwood for good guy roles; Both bad/good and good/bad being equally double minded = unstable.

So perhaps a 'holographic universe' is double minded, and as unstable as the weather has been lately, since world leaders began saying 'rule of law' is NWO, instead of JC grace and truth is NWO. For to me, law is bi-polar dis-order, not order. So Translators of the Bible said this: 'it is as preposterous order to teach first and learn afterward' in their Notes to Readers. For Apostle Paul said scriptures were "written aforetime" for our "learning", to learn first, then be teachers afterward. So JC said to Pharisees: go ye and "learn" what Hosea 6:6 meaneth; For if ye had known what it meaneth ye would not have condemned the guiltless (aka ye would not have f-lawed the grace): Mt 9:13 & Mt 12:7... carried into Heb 10:all.

Your story seems to give a new meaning to we are all one, based on how you perceive what Matthew 7:1,2 (KJV) says:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again".

To me it allegory says Law not and you won't be lawed, for if you use law to impute sin, it criminalizes (curses) everyone by the curse of the law, including you, as noted in places like Romans 2:1, which says law judging is "inexcusable" behaviour, and Galatians 3:10-13 says, twice, the result of being f-lawed is "cursed everyone" if any get hung up on a tree. So Galatians 1:8,9 says, also twice, if any man or even an angel (such as Gabriel) bring you this f-law gospel, let him (not you) be accursed by such blessed + cursed ends accursed. So it is written, about Jesus, he got "numbered with the transgressors", which is shame, not fame. Fame is where & when no law, there & then no transgression to be numbered in: Romans 4:8,15; 5:13.

Now, looking at the Matthew 4, Mark 1, Luke 4 aspect of your story, lets notice the setting for the temptation of Jesus is after Jesus gets baptized by John the Baptist (aka Elias, aka Elijah in Mt 11:14; 17:13). So John the Baptist is allegorically the 2nd coming of Elijah, a violent prophet, aka violent aspect of law, which is both good and evil (ends bad), both love and hate (ends bad). Notice Elijah, who came out of a "cloud" with Moses at the transfiguration of Jesus, spoke of his "decease"; And John the Baptist spoke of "wrath to come" (aka "law worketh wrath" to come). But the reality is that God is "merciful" (Luke 6:36), not wrathful, aka grace, not law; And "God hath not appointed us to wrath" allegorizes merciful grace doesn't wrath, for law worketh wrath and grace worketh mercy multiplies peace.

Matthew 4:1 says "then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil". Notice it's worded as a question: "was Jesus led", not as a statement: Jesus was led. Mark 1:12 says "immediately" the Spirit "driveth" him into the wilderness (aka not led but driven like purpose 'driven' people of purpose 'driven' churches like Rick Warren's Saddleback, or the Baptist church that had the funeral for Whitney Houston, which had a sign out front saying they were a purpose 'driven' church). Luke 4 gives a little more info, such as Jesus was "full of the Holy Ghost", yet led of the Spirit, after returning from Jordan; so perhaps not immediately as in Mark 1.

So now we have potential confusion from Matthew, Mark, Luke. Is it a questionable event, or a real event? Did the Spirit lead Jesus or drive him (for "walk before me" is not "follow me")? Was is "immediately" or after "returned" home to Nazareth from Jordan? I know people can have different perceptions of the same event, but hey, this is bordering on confusion, not peace.

"God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace": 1Corinthians 14:33 perhaps allegory means God is not the author of law (unrest: division), but of grace (rest: peace); aka grace (mercy, peace) is the reality and law (sacrifice, division) is the illusion.

Perhaps it has something to do with a Holy "Ghost" is not a "Spirit"; So Apostle Paul says "God [is] a Spirit", aka not a Ghost. Yet when referring to spirit, of soul/spirit, there's "spirit of error" and "spirit of truth" to sort out, also "spirit of prophecy", yet "whether prophecies they shall fail", but perfect love (God) never fails.

So Paul tells bewitched churches of Galatia you're not under the law "if led of the Spirit"... to love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: "against such there is no law": Galatians 5:18-23. So if led of the Spirit who's first fruit is love, then no chance of a Satan vs Jesus sides war, aka law vs law having a sides war. In Christ is our peace, there are no sides made or taken to have a war. War is only plausible in f-law mode. So the Edwin Starr song asks and answers: War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing! For it's friend only to the under-taker (which seems to take both sorts of them vs them who are "under the law" and "under grace"). So Paul tells Hebrews the heart should be e-stablished "with grace", not just under grace.

For with grace is above, under grace is under, of under/above, which is how God divided waters in Genesis 1:7. So instead of wrongly dividing left/right on high, we should rightly divided law/grace as under/above, to end above as last state better. Yet in Colossians 3 there's two kinds of above: 'ano' & 'epi', and the ultimate love (God) is epi, aka above forgiving one another.

On the subject of temptation, James 1:12-16 says: "Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren".

James seems to use the same phrase Jesus used as one of his seven last utterances: "it is finished", noting the result of bringing forth sin brings forth death. Paul also says in Romans 7 that what he'd thought to be a commandment unto life, aka "another law": "love they neighbour", he found such law to be unto death. So when looking at two mentions of "finished" in "Verily, verily" John, perhaps only the first finished is allegorically "win", and the second finished is allegorically "place", in such a "race". So if we give "place" to the Devil (aka to the Law), we may end in a "place" of hArmageddon: Revelation 16:16, which is notably a "place" in the "Hebrew tongue" (aka in the law).

Now, as for the 'holographic universe' science spawned by Michael Talbot, let's notice he's dead, aka "not suffered to continue by reason of death"; So he must have been f-lawed. Wikipedia notes he was gay, but died of luke-emmia at age 38 instead of aids, perhaps because of his f-lawed version of reality, aka not pure grace, but "mingled" grace + law, which perhaps man-ifested as life + death, aka a dead end long before three score and ten, which even atheists tend to surpass. So I suggest this: perhaps all talk of decease should cease to have true peace; aka all talk of f-law should neither be spoken nor given any chidish (devilish) amen if any do speak such law: sin: death.

So let's notice "the end" (Revelation 22:21) to "endure unto" has no mention of f-law at all (as if that God is light having no darkness at all, aka the God of all grace = no law at all). For where and when no law, there and then no dead end:

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all. Amen".
http://sabelle.com/godshew/NoLawNoDeadEnd.htm

Mean-while, for those curious about 'holographic universe' info, there's a 'five' part video(s) on YouTube to watch, ponder, about what's illusion and what's reality. Just go to YouTube and type 'holographic universe' to get five parts (aprox 7 hours), or the full movie (shorter) perversion of all five in one (perhaps like "five in one house divided"), all five parts in less than one hour... as if the churchy version. lol.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] with you all. Amen.