Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mary

Christ (the end of the law) is our PEACE (above sides wars) neither takes an offensive nor defensive position, aka no enemies in Christ mode like enemies in Jesus mode. Christ mode is harmless. Jesus mode is jeopardy every hour. So no need for self-fence in Christ (unity) mode, only in Jesus (division) mode. For false peace: law isn't true peace: grace.

Details: http://sabelle.com/godshew//Peace.html

Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,

Indeed, Christ is our peace. As such, if we ALL subscribe to the thesis that "Christ is our peace," then there is no wars whatsoever (and by logical extension no "self-defense whatsoever due to wars") when Christ is "our" peace.

So, indeed, we do not need "self-defense" in a world where we ALL subcribe to the notion of "Christ being our peace.

However, we ALL do not subscribe to such a thesis: hence, the current war global mongering.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL.

HereticAdam,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you (of ye/you),
from God, our Father, and our Lord Jesus-->Christ.

To have peace instead of confusion (b/c "God is not [author] of confusion, but of peace": 1Cor 14:33), you'd have to chanGe your Avatar name: HereticAdam, b/c Christ is neither of Adam1/Adam2, b/c such is as Dead1/Dead2 (b/c "as in Adam all die": 1Cor 15); the 2nd of such Jew/Greek being only the "better" of 2D's Death1/Death2 choice in Revelation; Which is not yet best of 3D's good/better/best, so then not yet "rest" of 3D's Death1/Death2/Alive choice.

So Mt 22:32; Mk 12:27; Lk 20:38 thrice note he's not God of the dead: Law, but God of the living: Grace; And in the 'midst' of thrice (Mk 12:27) it's "greatly err" if wrong God thinking or even if thinking both, since both alive (grace) & dead (law) would make one God a bi-polar oxy-moron. Hence Heb 6 says leaving 2D "principles" let us go on unto "perfection" of best (rest) of 3D.

POINT: if 2Timothy 2:15's "rightly dividing" is firstly twice clarified as under/above (terrestrial/celestial) in Genesis 1:7 & 1Corinthians 15; Then why do both goats/sheeple still wrongly divide left/right, instead of rightly divide under/above. For left/right, aka being right to make others wrong, is still division and not peace, still partiality and not perfection, even if right of law/grace instead of right of law/law. So being right of gay/strait debate in Romans 1 & 2 is also "inexcusable" of "without excuse"/"inexcusable", aka no excuse me for either side of sides wars. For Romans 2:11 re-minds us of a constant theme throughout the Bible, in both OT & NT: "there is no respect of persons with God", aka no partiality, aka neither their part nor your part is whole, but only part: 1Cor 13:10.

Details: http://www.godshew.org/Partiality.html

Let me say it this way: Jesus' justified or condemned & Gandhi's non-violence or non-existence is obviously about grace or law; Yet what's clarified in James 1:8 is that if both exist, then it's "double minded" = "unstable" both "ways" until we stop having plural unclean/clean ways.

I don't mind if you get more personal (Grace doesn't forbid); But personal isn't global, and that's why the con-cept of a personal Saviour needs to be both addressed and dressed down. We all are one, but not one proselyte, since one proselyte is more the child of hell than previous children of hell (law): Mt 23. We're all in the same fellow-ship, but it's not the Titanic, so no need to Panic. As the 2012 movie 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' Bible themes (from Mt 24:6d) 'everything will be alright in the end, so if it's not alright, then the end is not yet'.

In the end, already written to endure unto, there's not even mention of f-law, only of grace, notably the grace of "our" Lord Jesus Christ (is different than "the" Lord Jesus Christ). So notice what sort of grace is with you all (against none), and think from the end to be able to endure unto that end, where and when no law at all, not even mention of such sin and death.

That is like connecting these biblical dots:
- Genesis 1:16 "AND God said: let us make MAN"
- Psalms 32:2 (Romans 4: "Blessed the MAN to whom the Lord will not impute sin", aka no sin even imputed to confess, cover up, forgive, or take away eh(Canadian say)
- 1Corinthians 13:11 "When I became a MAN" I put away childish things, aka laws
- 1Corinthians 14:20 be not children
- 2Corinthians 5:19 To WIT, "that God" was "in Christ" (is the end of the f-law); NOT (f-law) Imputing their trespasses unto them(children)
- Ephesians 4:14 be no more children (b/c children of the kingdom get cast out: Mt 8:12)

POINT: Creator isn't Maker; created isn't made; child isn't man; law isn't grace; terrestrial isn't celestial; death isn't life (groundead isn't alive unto Grace).

God knows you can't get any rest with children running to and fro; So be not children is mentioned TWICE for both children of the wicked and children of God.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

-

Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I can do that, Stand Above the War. Sounds like the Best way to me at this point, I am so tired of fighting. I believe God has a Will for me, in the past couple days I removed everything from myself that wasn't of Grace which I found odd, I hadn't even read this Message yet. - Politics, Law giving Friends, literal opposites. Lol

I already have this sense that something changed, now reading this I Know again. This it so weird to me that everything that I ask shows up instantly or something I Acknowledge changes in such a dramatic fashion to the point of no going back. I love God, I don't want to mess anyone else up from what God is trying to do for other people. I believe God has finally saved my Life.

I really wanna say, I appreciate the Patience, and most of the Love. I am from Texas and it's pretty rough down here right now, I wanna say that I love ya'll and everything you have showed me is very much awesome and helped thoroughly.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL.